PDA

View Full Version : Papa's Got a Bra

Jen60
03-09-2018, 03:26 PM
As I pulled into my garage yesterday afternoon after picking my wife up at work, she started giggling. I looked at her questioningly, and she pointed to the readout on my truck's radio. On the radio was James Brown singing "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," but there was only room for part of the name, so what we saw was "Papa's Got a Bra." Oh, yeah...

Does anyone else have any titles they've seen that can be taken more than one in a CDing sense?

Hugs,

Jennifer

Elizabeth G
03-09-2018, 03:41 PM
How about Shania Twain "Man I Feel Like A Woman"?

denese
03-09-2018, 07:55 PM
dude looks like a lady

CarlaWestin
03-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Here's a weight loss challenge with some tongue in cheek goals and prizes.

alwayshave
03-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Jen, I have seen that message come across my XM unit, had a good laugh too.

Dena
03-10-2018, 11:12 AM
When I read the title to your thread, my first thought was JB singing "Papa's got a brand new bra, yeow!"

Teresa
03-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Carla,
The US version of Weightwatchers is so different to the UK one . Does it suggest in the advisory literature that dispensing with large forms and excessive hip and butt padding can certainly transform you life ?

It could really catch on , can you imagine the huge cache of silicon if members here were to attend !!

Leslie Langford
03-10-2018, 04:46 PM
As I pulled into my garage yesterday afternoon after picking my wife up at work, she started giggling. I looked at her questioningly, and she pointed to the readout on my truck's radio. On the radio was James Brown singing "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," but there was only room for part of the name, so what we saw was "Papa's Got a Bra." Oh, yeah...

Does anyone else have any titles they've seen that can be taken more than one in a CDing sense?

Hugs,

Jennifer

Just curious...was the next song on that radio station's playlist James Brown's other big hit "I Feel Good"... ;)