PDA

View Full Version : Great work seminar

Maria 60
03-10-2018, 07:48 AM
I had a training seminar last week out of town, when I told my wife she suggested she come along and we could make a mini vacation out of it. The company was OK with it, they didn't cover the extra nights at the hotel but where nice enough to pay for my wife's flight. I wasn't bringing any fem stuff to give my wife a Maria break also, but she suggested I take advantage of the alone time and to bring whatever I wanted. I flew wearing fem panties and pantyhose before so I was wearing black lace panties and black tights for the flight. Well in the past I have gone to mostly Caribbean places, but now I was going from Canada to the US in which I found out it's mandatory to remove your shoes at the luggage check point. O boy, I took off my shoes and I looked down to see my black exposed feet in tights in full view, the girl waved me threw the scanner and told me I was ok, but not without taking a second look at my feet. I'm sure she has seen worse at her job and most other people were struggling with there own belts and shoes to notice me. I still felt as if I had to apologize to my wife and hope she wasn't embarrasted about it, she said it was so crazy there she didn't believe anyone noticed.
When we got to the hotel my wife surprised me with a private balcony in which she called the hotel from home and requested if they had any. It was amazing I would go to my seminar, enjoy the time with my wife at the ocean or at the pool and then enjoy a bottle of wine sitting fully dressed on the balcony feeling that amazing outdoor air.
When I was getting dressed to come home my wife asked me if I wasn't wearing pantyhose because I was afraid I would have to remove my shoes again, but instead I told her I don't know how women travel with pantyhose because they were uncomfortable sitting all that time on the plane. She told me it didn't help that I wore tights with control top and maybe to wear stay-ups instead, in which I had a few pairs with me. With my only clean pair of fem panties were pink and biege stay-ups I asked my wife again if she was OK with it. My wife is a big fan of underdressing, she loves that she's the only one who knows what I'm wearing under, almost like our secret and taking little risks, so of course she was OK with it.
At the Canadian airport the black tights looked like almost men's socks but at the US airport it was very obvious that I was wearing biege pantyhose with the dark biege reinforced toe showing when I took off my shoes, and my wife commented to me if it was a rush to be walking around with my feet exposed like that. I told her it sure was and gave her a kiss and thanked her for the wonderful week, I was dressed everyday and she insisted I underdressed when we went out and it was fun even at the beach she asked me to wear a slip under my swim shorts and when I would dry off I would expose the lace to teases her. It was a productive week for the company for me to attend the seminar and when I went back to work I told my boss I would be more then happy to attend more in the future.
Sorry it was long but this is the only place I could share this and when something interesting like this happens I could only share it with my friends here. Thanks

bridget thronton
03-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Post was not long at all - sounds like a wonderful trip - you do have a wonderful wife