PDA

View Full Version : Epcot yesterday

Marti mm
03-10-2018, 09:05 AM
We were in line in Norway for about 30 minutes, about 6 people ahead of us was a very well dressed CD with excellent detail given to make up and wig. She was over six ft. tall with her wedge sandals, wearing a red lace dress. As we looped around and around she passed us a few times. When we finally arrived at the ride loading area we realized she was alone, my wife immediately said if we had realized that we should have asked her to join us. We ended up a couple of boats behind, when we exited the ride she was no where in sight. My desire to get "out" was re-ignited. If you see this thank you for looking so confident.

Jaylyn
03-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Asking them to join you would be a nice jester on your part. I bet that if they were that confident about being out though they might have not wanted to be bothered but may have appreciated your asking.

phili
03-10-2018, 10:37 AM
I think loneliness is our curse and when we are out somewhere the most memorable days are when people just come over and chat and life can be normal. Reaching out to a single person is not a charity case action- just socially sympathetic- and the person can always genially say they prefer to be alone.