PDA

View Full Version : Do you notice?

Steph_CD_62
03-11-2018, 10:09 AM
I did our normal weekly shopping today. Like most days I wear women's jeans, boots and a bra. Since it was cold I put in my small forms and grabbed a jacket to help cover my forms. I do not wear women's shirts out in public much so I just had a man's shirt on.

While shopping I was noticing what women were wearing, from the tops all the way down to their shoes. Since it is difficult for my wife to go with me, I just go shopping by myself. As I was cruising down all the aisles I started thinking when I am shopping in 100% male mode I don't look at what others are wearing, unless an outfit just catches my eye.

I even occasionally check out men just to see if they MIGHT be dressed like me, which I have never seen one.

So why is it when I am partially presenting as a woman, is when I really notice what others are wearing.

Petra1
03-11-2018, 11:06 AM
I’m going to guess it’s because you’re wondering if anyone is noticing you.

Tracii G
03-11-2018, 11:26 AM
You are look at them to see if they are looking at you.
Your statement that you are noticing what others wear when you are dressing is a bit of a stretch because we all know its you looking at others to see if they can tell you have womens clothes on.
You need to understand we have all done that so no need to justify why you do it.
Its not you having a "girly" moment.

Steph_CD_62
03-11-2018, 11:31 AM
I’m going to guess it’s because you’re wondering if anyone is noticing you.

You are probably are right

Pat
03-11-2018, 01:54 PM
So why is it when I am partially presenting as a woman, is when I really notice what others are wearing.

Why is it when one buys a yellow car, they suddenly notice all the yellow cars on the road? You've hyper-sensitized yourself. It's natural.

Jaylyn
03-11-2018, 02:55 PM
I agree with Pat I have a Jeep all jacked up for off roaring and everytime I see another one I notice it and usually want to visit with the owner. Maybe when we see another guy that might be wearing something in the woman's section we wonder if they are a CD. The times I've seen another GM wearing something that's got a GG tone to it I have to bite my tongue to not visit with them, I do usually nod or say hi sometimes if we should make eye contact.

Beverley Sims
03-11-2018, 11:06 PM
I often notice what others are wearing and compare them to what I am wearing.

I often get the cultural cringe when I see some outlandish and unattractive lady presenting herself inappropriately.

Other times I will follow another down an aisle to check out her fashion sense and deportment.

Yes, I am usually dressed.