PDA

View Full Version : Film about a TV/TS

Abraxas
10-26-2004, 06:42 AM
I thought I'd put this up here, since it gets more hits.

I've started writing a screenplay about a girl TV. She has trouble with it, the usual prejudices, etc., but sticks with being 'boy'. She passes well, but gets bullied for being a wimp. She likes men, which makes it even more difficult (if you can't tell, this character is based on myself). One day, through some magical something (need help on this, too) she wakes up a boy.
What I'd like are some reactions to this. How would you feel if you woke up one day and magically were the opposite sex: something you've only wished for and imagined? Would the thrill wear off? Your life would be different. It'd be as if you'd been the opposite all along: were born that way, your family knew you were a boy (or girl) from the get- go. You'd have different friends, possibly different interests (sexually, and in every other area), etc.
How would you handle the stress? Would wondering if you were ever going to change back into your original self drive you crazy?
What are some things you would do if you woke up being the opposite sex? Go find somebody to shag? How would you feel going out in public? Uncomfortable? Or right at home?
Would you look and general style be different? Would your spouse be a different person?
What are some other things you'd have to deal with?
Anything else you can think of?
Any input would be great! Thanks very much,
--Eddie

Abraxas
10-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Anybody? :confused:

racquel
10-26-2004, 06:50 PM
I can only speak for myself,but as much as i enjoy dressing and passing as a woman, I cannot imagine being forced to be subservient to everybody such as most women must,everyday, to basically every man they meet.Or be labeled a Bitch or worse.

Amy_B
10-26-2004, 06:59 PM
U know ur idea and mine would make headlines.. I was thinking of a story about a MTF and a FTM..
It starts out 2 people living life as "normal" people.. They go on to find that they like other things (CDing) the girl gets shot and the guy gets into a car reck.. They r both going to die.. But a their doc that knew them both got them to go threw with a few trans plants.. The doc takes some of the bone that the guy needs form the girl and takes some of the brain from the guy and puts it in the girl.. Then realises that he needed a peace of the girls brain to go in the guy.. Well after it was all said and done.. The 2 woke up and found that they wernt in their bodys.. The guy (who was the girl) finds that the guy is welthy and he takes controle but finds it hard to be a guy and not a girl.. The girl (who was the guy) has a hard time with PMS and other girly things and the 2 get to gether to help each other get threw the changes that they have went threw.. In the end the 2 get married and live happily ever after..
If u want to use this idea u r more than welcome to.. Just as long as u give me a copy of the book and free tickets to the movie!! Good luck..

Abraxas
10-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Hmmm. interesting. I'll see if I can come up with anything :)

Thanks, gals.

Now... If you were a woman, how would you feel if you became a man? What are some things you'd be glad to get rid of if you were a girl (PMS, societal roles, etc.) becoming a guy? What would you not like to have to deal with about being male?

Tristen Cox
10-26-2004, 09:18 PM
Story!

[QUOTE=Abraxas]I thought I'd put this up here, since it gets more hits.

I've started writing a screenplay about a girl TV. She has trouble with it, the usual prejudices, etc., but sticks with being 'boy'. She passes well, but gets bullied for being a wimp. She likes men, which makes it even more difficult (if you can't tell, this character is based on myself). One day, through some magical something (need help on this, too) she wakes up a boy.
What I'd like are some reactions to this.

Sointainly!

How would you feel if you woke up one day and magically were the opposite sex: something you've only wished for and imagined? Would the thrill wear off? Your life would be different. It'd be as if you'd been the opposite all along: were born that way, your family knew you were a boy (or girl) from the get- go. You'd have different friends, possibly different interests (sexually, and in every other area), etc.

For one I would wake up not even noticing anything til my eyes opened, then I would certainly get nutsy looking at myself not as myself. I would jump to a mirror in disbelief only to find it was true. I would be afraid to be seen until I found out that no one had any clue what was going on (as if I'd always been this way). The clothes and all would fit but be so weird to actually fit properly. Somehow I would manage to go out and see what kind of life I was in with this new body. I would have to learn as much about myself as others knew as well as pull off acting like normal :eek: Whatever that was.

How would you handle the stress? Would wondering if you were ever going to change back into your original self drive you crazy?

No, If as you said no one knew me in my old self then what would I have to change back to?

What are some things you would do if you woke up being the opposite sex? Go find somebody to shag? How would you feel going out in public? Uncomfortable? Or right at home?

I would feel very strange as well as uncomfortable at first, being amazed how everyone treated me like I was always this person. Then after a short while I believe I would get used to things being how I had wanted them all along.

I think the initial shock of becoming my other self would be the most dramatic to experience, with it the fear of another person seeing me for the first time in my new body.

Love Tristen

Btw: I have read some of your stories you have written elsewhere, and thought they were very well done. Good luck on this project

Abraxas
10-29-2004, 01:55 AM
Thanks very much Tristen :)
This'll help very much!
Anyone else?

--Eddie

Sweet Susan
10-29-2004, 01:56 AM
I'd love it if a man called me a bitch!

Abraxas
10-29-2004, 02:04 AM
Heh!