PDA

View Full Version : Got a new dress that I had been wanting for a very long time

RainbowDash
03-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Before I begin this story, I know some of u will want to see me in the dress. I will try to post it later.
This goes all the way back to early last year. Suddenly Fem had a dress called Super Fem Super Fun Swing Dress. I wanted it from the very first time I saw it, but before I could make a purchase, someone got the last L size, and only 1 M was available. I never really got a straight answer as to whether or not it was being discontinued, so I checked every single day to see if it was back in stock. Every day was met with disappointment.
Then Suddenly Fem shut down to undergo a transformation (they are now En Femme Style) for about 6 months or longer. During this whole time, I kept on wondering if the dress would be available again, or if there were no more being made. I don't think I've ever wanted another dress so badly, and I kept envisioning myself wearing it, and getting terrific feelings in the process, knowing I was going to love it. I even stared at pictures of the model wearing it too. After much delay in opening up, I called them to see if the dress was available. They said no and my heart fell. I asked if there was any way to have another one made, and they said it could not be done. I was willing to even pay extra for it.
The situation seemed hopeless, until the person on the phone told me he might have a sample dress way in the back of the warehouse, to which I was assured it was exactly like all the others. This happened on Friday, but I could not place my order until Monday since they are closed on weekends. I was so anxious to get my dress, I was willing just this once to pay for 2-day ground shipping, which ran me an extra $45. When I finally got it and put it on, I was overcome with great joy, knowing that I got the very last one. :yahoo:

Pat
03-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Congratulations! Of course, the big questions is, do you love it now that you have it?

Sami Brown
03-11-2018, 10:21 PM
That is what I call persistence and perseverance!

Sami

Beverley Sims
03-11-2018, 11:45 PM
Isn't it nice to realise a dream. :-)

alwayshave
03-12-2018, 07:24 AM
RainbowDash, I'm glad hat you have received your dress. I'm not a big fan of that particular site, but to each their own.