PDA

View Full Version : Foxy lady - That gorgeous brunette woman

Ceera
03-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Yesterday I showed my fox costume to a puppetry club, and told them how I made it. They loved it, because my mascott costume is essentially a puppet that you wear. Most of the members are retired women, and they meet once a month at a retirement hotel in downtown.

I arrived en-femme, and a little early, so I had time to put on the costume. I was dressed in a mid-length black skirt with a sleeveless black peplum blouse and black boots, when I arrived. I had the costume in a large duffel bag, on a luggage cart. Another woman, who I had not met yet, arrived just before I went to get changed. I greeted her, told her that if she was looking for the puppetry meeting, she was in the right place, and then I went down the hall to change, using a handicapped restroom nearby.

The costume had an entirely different set of clothes - a red half-sleeve blouse and a red miniskirt. Under the mask I did not have my wig on, but wore a hood similar to a ski mask, which only exposed my face. It would have been reasonable to assume my long hair was coiled up under the hood. About halfway through my presentation, after I took the mask off, that first woman commented, “Oh! I just realized you’re that gorgeous brunette woman that I saw earlier!“

After my presentation, I ducked out again, removed the fox costume, wore the red outfit the fox had worn, and added fox ears to my wig, and kept the fox tail. On my return, the woman commented, “When I first saw you, I thought, ‘Wow! Who is that gorgeous brunette woman?’.”

It felt really nice to be complemented like that.

Tracii G
03-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Cute costume

MindiB
03-11-2018, 10:26 PM
That is way to cool. Just got love the fox.

Rhonda Darling
03-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Ceera. WOW! Great costume, and what tremendously affirming complimemts. I'd have been blown away.

That said, the costume made me think of the clasic Miller Beer commercial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTjC-atS0iE

Both put a smile on my face.
Rhonda

Beverley Sims
03-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Ceera,
I think it is a great costume.

bridget thronton
03-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Very nice work Ceera

Lana Mae
03-12-2018, 05:47 AM
Hi Ceera! I love it! Hugs Lana Mae