PDA

View Full Version : Riding fem

Annaliese
03-15-2006, 02:05 PM
I have two horses and I ride all the time I want to go riding fem some time has anyone done this. Side saddle in a long victorian gown.

Anna

bobbi(CO)
03-15-2006, 02:14 PM
I've done this a few times hun but not side saddle yet:straightface:

Lindahexi
03-15-2006, 02:51 PM
No Anna I haven't but I'd sure like to, especially side-saddle, sounds great.

Linda.

Bev06 GG
03-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Anna,
Yes many times. I used to break and train horses at a top stable yard in Norfolk. I actually schooled horses to be ridden side saddle. Not all horses like it or respond to your natural aids. I doubt if you will beable to get a victorian dress now, but the modern ladies wear very elegant skirts and jackets and they look and feel great. It is the most wonderful feeling and once youve ridden side saddle I doubt you will want to ride anyother way. It is so elegant and you feel very feminine.
You do however, need a proper side saddle, it is nearly impossible to do with a normal one.
Hope you get to try it, I promise you you will love every minute of it.
Take care BEV

Nikki Dee
03-15-2006, 03:10 PM
I could never understand why "guys" DIDN'T ride side saddle...seems a far less painful way to me.!!!!LOL
Nikki. x

geegee2
03-15-2006, 04:41 PM
yup been there done that, its easy and lots of fun but i dont recomend going braless, you might get a black eye:D :D giggle,giggle love hugs and kisses GeeGee2

Teresa Amina
03-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Haven't done it but do have a sidesaddle to sell if you're interested. Reproduction Victorian clothes are to be had, though all seem to be made to measure, not off the rack. Great fantasy!

GypsyKaren
03-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Side saddle, are you kidding? Once I'm on top of the critter, I want super glue and c-clamps holding me on, there's no way I'm gonna do side saddle.

Karen

Julie Avery
03-15-2006, 05:37 PM
Side saddle, are you kidding? Once I'm on top of the critter, I want super glue and c-clamps holding me on, there's no way I'm gonna do side saddle.

Karen

lol, as a kid I spent summers w/grandparents and 2 horses on a ranch near Medford, OR. Grandma was quite the equestrian and tried to get me to ride sidesaddle but that was way too scary for me. I did eventually learn to ride the western saddle without both hands firmly and dude-ishly on the saddlehorn.

Anna Leavitt, if you pull this off, we need photographic documentation with scenic Utah backgrounds! Motion pictures would be especially nice for capturing the effect Julie York mentioned :)

Rebecca Jeanne
03-19-2006, 06:50 AM
I haven't thought of sidesaddle but I'm interested in jumping. I would love to chat with other equestrians, maybe even get a group started.

Rebecca Jeanne
03-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Along the lines of traditional equestrian I purchaced this outfit several years ago from Talbots. Also, I am wearing a similar riding skirt, vest, and equestrian motif silk scarf in my avatar.

Tina Dixon
03-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Never been on a horse in my life, but riding my Harley in fem, there's a question?

Julie Avery
03-21-2006, 11:58 AM
If you ride that Harley sidesaddle I reckon you'll get your first en femme arrest, and it won't be for wearing a dress ;)

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2006, 12:05 PM
The other day I was driving down I-30 here in Dallas when a lady wearing a dress, high heels, long ear rings, a matching neckless, come roaring up the middle lane straddling a big harley with her dress hacked up. I am suprised she did not cause any wreaks, cause she really did get my attention.