PDA

View Full Version : Starting the weekend...

Molly Wells
03-16-2018, 12:43 PM
My wife just left to go visit family for the weekend....

Molly time...what to do, what to do....

:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

JenniferR771
03-16-2018, 01:53 PM
Take yourself out to dinner--and wear pantyhose. At a big hotel. Pretend you are an important business executive. It will soon be too hot for pantyhose--am I right?

Hell on Heels
03-16-2018, 02:43 PM
You could come to my place and help
me wrestle with the Pink Panther!

I’ll be in the garage reinsulating the walls.
Don’t bother knocking, just come on in !

Enjoy your weekend!
Much Love,
Kristyn

NjJamie
03-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Molly, congrats and major jealousy!

This may sound crazy but the last time I had 'personal space' I started with doing my laundry, somehow it made for a comfy and relaxing start to the day. Next was kitchen cleanup, with a focus on each and every move, it was different than from if I hadn't been pretty. There is probably no explanation for this but I didn't need one, enjoy your weekend and please report back often!

Jeri Ann
03-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Hey Molly,

The timing couldn't be worse for me. I have so much to do in the next two days before I leave for Guadalajara. I am so sorry. Let me know the next time you are free.

Jeri Ann

Connie D50
03-17-2018, 07:19 AM
Have a GREAT time, what ever you do "do it with style" :):)

Molly Wells
03-17-2018, 10:14 AM
Hey Jeri Ann
Great to hear from you. I wish you the best for your trip and prayers the all goes well!
If by chance you do get a break today I am planning to go to Riva's tonight. Let me know if it works out.
Blessings!

Molly

Beverley Sims
03-17-2018, 11:11 AM
Molly,
There is nothing like a weekend of free time to let yourself go.

Do enjoy the moment.

Jeri Ann
03-17-2018, 04:36 PM
Molly,
Kelly is going to contact you if she hasn't already. She is available for dinner at Rivas. Tell Randy , the manager, hi for me.

Rita Leigh
03-17-2018, 05:15 PM
It's a beautiful weekend in Houston, so dress as Molly and go out and enjoy it! I wish I could... Rita Leigh

Angie G
03-17-2018, 09:53 PM
I'll tell you what to do Molly. Dress you butt of hun.:hugs:
Angie

Aunt Kelly
03-18-2018, 11:22 AM
Short notice, or I might have been able to join you again, Molly. Glad to hear that you've got some time to be yourself.
So what was good at Riva's last night?

:)

CarlaWestin
03-18-2018, 11:35 AM
Oh Molly, that's an easy one. Try on and model every outfit you can put together.

Molly Wells
03-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Short notice, or I might have been able to join you again, Molly. Glad to hear that you've got some time to be yourself.
So what was good at Riva's last night?

:)

Had Lasagne, really good. Had to take some home there was so much! Randy and Raven were great as usual. Hope to make a GNO someday, all in the stars lining up :daydreaming: