PDA

View Full Version : Pink Lightening

Becky Blue
03-18-2018, 11:08 PM
So this happened to me on Sunday. I was out for lunch with a long time guy friend, we were chatting and suddenly I got hit with what I can only call a pink lightening bolt. Suddenly I got this overwhelming need to look down and see myself in the black dress I went out in recently (the one in my avatar) I felt this really strong need to look down and see boobs and the black dress. I felt quite disorientated for a moment and then the feeling kind of passed, leaving me feeling very uneasy and on edge. The conversation was light and friendly so after a bit my little bolt of GD passed.

Usually for me the pink fog starts slowly and builds kind of like the frog in the pot of pink heating water but this time was like being thrown into a pink ice bath.. I have been playing this game on and off since 2005 and nothing like yesterday has ever happened to me, has this happened to anyone else?

Beverley Sims
03-19-2018, 06:59 AM
I think it's like flashes of inspiration, it occurs now and then.

I know years ago I would look down at myself to examine the immaculately dressed woman that was me.

Always gave me a buzz.

deebra
03-19-2018, 07:42 AM
Becky maybe all of a sudden you CD brain realized you were having lunch with a man and it wanted you to be the woman setting across from him, so it surfaced and shot to the front of your brain and made you feel feminine, light headed and dis-oriented. Your girl self wanted you to be the woman in a setting where their is usually a man and woman dining together. Sounds very normal to me if you are a CD and enjoy being a woman especially where you could fulfill this role with a man setting across the table from you. It could only have been better if you were fully dressed as a woman and he was very comfortable seeing you as a woman. This should really get your endorphins cranking at an all time high, maybe to the point where you had to say excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room.

Tracii G
03-19-2018, 08:07 AM
Just a bout of fantasy not much more than that.

Pat
03-19-2018, 09:03 AM
"Pink Lightning" -- I like that. A lot of trans people have described that moment of recognition the first time they see Themselves in the mirror -- maybe that too is Pink Lightning.

The real question is how do you feel about it and what will you do with the experience? I imagine it could scare some people, and it could make others more resolved.

phili
03-19-2018, 10:01 AM
Try turning it into a novel, just for fun. Flesh out the story and see where it takes you!

Joanne Curl
03-19-2018, 10:23 AM
What a descriptive phrase for what we all feel from time to time- pink lightning. I may have to steal it!

docrobbysherry
03-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Sounds more like "Black lightening" to me-----:straightface:

Dana44
03-19-2018, 12:26 PM
Uh huh, Gender fluid is like that. switches fast.

Becky Blue
03-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the responses girls!! Being Gender Fluid I am used to things coming and going, but usually the pink fog is a perfect description for me as it seems to roll in slowly over a day or even a few hours, but it has not ever hit me so quickly and so hard like lightening since she arrived literally overnight in 2005... go figure

Glenda58
03-19-2018, 06:18 PM
Sounds what happen to me last week golfing with the guys. A young lady was golfing in front of us and I just wanted to be wear her cute golf outfit. Couldn't play right for 2 holes kept thinking about the outfit.

Cassandra Lynn
03-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Pink lightning bolts huh?

You know don't you Bec, that those are only thrown by the Goddess of Pink? :heehee:

Trying to speculate on why it would have happened like that, and trying to specifically entertain thoughts that it had to do with sitting with a male at the time is, imo, a bit foolish.

I've never felt anything quite as strong as that, but I can see how it would have put you on edge for a bit.

Patricia_Campi
03-19-2018, 08:07 PM
Hum... this occurred to me the last saturday.

I was at a graduation party. You know, a lot of women with every imaginable dresses, one more beautiful than the other. High heels coming and going and there I was, imagining myself in that dresses and heels! Being really a woman!!

Yeah, I believe it can happen with anyone!

Cheers,

Patricia

DIANEF
03-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Not so much a lightning bolt but maybe a large pink hailstone hitting me on the head. I sometimes see women who look so good that I think yes, I really need to look like her, and I might go so far as to buy something new to emulate the look. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, ouch!!

alwayshave
03-20-2018, 06:17 AM
Becky, this usually happens when I see a women who has a dress that I absolutely want.

CarlaWestin
03-20-2018, 07:08 AM
I dodge pink lightning bolts all the time. And then I just let them hit me.

BrendaPDX
03-20-2018, 07:51 AM
For me, only once, but it was an electrical shock type thing. It got me started. Brenda