PDA

View Full Version : Support forums for SOs?

Cathy Anderson
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
A SO asked my suggestions for support discussion forums. Can anybody recommend any?

I notice there is a Female (GG) forum here. Is this for SOs of CDs? If so, is it very active? How does one get invited to join?

Thanks,

Cathy

Shelly Preston
03-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi Cathy

The GG section is excatly what it says

There has been a lot of debate recently on how you become a member if you are a Genetic Girl

The first thing to do would be to contact Tamara GG

This is a forum which allows the girls to chat without comments from crossdressers.

She could also read the posts of how we feel which may give her a better idea of how we think.

Hope this helps

Bev06 GG
03-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah thats right there is a GG forum here but you can't get on the damn thing for love nor money. Ive been trying ever since I joined and ive given up now. Might just as well talk to the T Girls atleast you get an answer.
BEV

Kimberley
03-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Kathy GG also runs a Yahoo group.

Kimberley

Ms. Donna
03-15-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi Bev,

Please have a look at this thread. (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22789) Tamara had problems in the past with 'guys' worming their way into the GG forum, so she's had to get a bit tighter with the security.

Drop Tamara and Cheery GG a PM - I'm sure they can speak to this with better authority than I.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

kathy gg
03-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi Cathy

There is a gg only area here. Because guys have infiltrated it they do require a phone call confirmation and a min. of "x' many post before allowing admission. Tamara and Cheery are both mods. I am not.

I also know that
www.myhusbandbetty.com
has a gg only area as well.

I also run a gg only group on yahoo.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDWSOS/
I do require a phone call confirmation as well, for the same reasons, too many guys lying in emails, creating fake profiles.

Other than that, I do know there are other groups on yahoo, but from I have been told via friends is that those groups are for really really unaccpeting wives. My yahoo group is for women who are looking to understand and get to a balance and not try to change or get their guys to stop. It also is not a husband bashing board. Women who are looking for a place to cyber-kick their guys around and call us all freaks are not allowed on.

Good luck and I hope your wife can find a group that suits her needs.

A SO asked my suggestions for support discussion forums. Can anybody recommend any?

I notice there is a Female (GG) forum here. Is this for SOs of CDs? If so, is it very active? How does one get invited to join?

Thanks,

Cathy

kathy gg
03-15-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi Bev

I am not a mod. But Tamara has been away on vacation and she is one of the main mods who approves gg's to that area. I doubt anyone is ignonoring you intentionally.

I do know that they require phone confirmations now and a minimum post requirement before joining.

I am sure when she gets herself back in order your submission will be looked at. Dont' worry though...when you get there you can always catch up by reading the archives.

Yeah thats right there is a GG forum here but you can't get on the damn thing for love nor money. Ive been trying ever since I joined and ive given up now. Might just as well talk to the T Girls atleast you get an answer.
BEV

DonnaT
03-16-2006, 07:51 AM
There's a very good one on http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/ as well.

Cathy Anderson
03-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Okay, thanks for your suggestions. I'll pass the information along.

Cheers,

Cathy

TracyDeluxe
03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh man I should get paid for this stuff!

I agree, badaddaaaaadaBOOM!!