PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls: Just had a body shave - feeling smoooooth!

susan howard
03-15-2006, 04:32 PM
What a super feeling to have just shaved off all ones body hair! I really feel lovely and feminine.
Incidently I am going to attend my last assessment session for gender reasignment at the end of this month. The doctor I am seeing does not think that I am suitable for the operation. How does she really know? Especially as I have cannot talk to her properly. I always feel uncomfortable with her and do not feel myself. We have this chemistry between us. I am really dissapointed that she has reached this conclusion. She thinks that I would be far happier just being a cd. Maybe she is right. I just don't know.

Love,

Susan.

Sierra Evon
03-15-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear that for you ! , My advice is to just make another
appointment later and then pull-out a huge wad of hundred's and slap
it down on the exam table , and then say now what was that prognosis
DOC, . Just remember you did'nt hear this advice from me .....LOL
Good-luck anywho.........:cheeky:

Melinda G
03-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Maybe she picked up on something, and is right. The operation is not reversable, and not to be taken lightly. In addition, it is major surgery. The hormones that cause us to crossdress, might be absent after the surgery. Then what? Another thread revealed that most of us have a sexual reason for crossdressing. That would change after surgery. And the surgery just changes the parts. It won't turn you into a beautiful princess. You will still look pretty much the same after. If you have trouble passing, you will still have trouble passing after the surgery.
This is not the kind of thing you want to go shrink shopping, until you find one who agrees with you.

DonnaT
03-16-2006, 07:44 AM
Well, if she senses you aren't being totally open with her, then she's right to suggest you aren't ready. Better safe than sorry.

She thinks that I would be far happier just being a cd. Maybe she is right. I just don't know.
And if you don't know for sure, then she's not going to know either.

Lisa Baby
03-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Maybe she picked up on something, and is right. The operation is not reversable, and not to be taken lightly. In addition, it is major surgery. The hormones that cause us to crossdress, might be absent after the surgery. Then what? Another thread revealed that most of us have a sexual reason for crossdressing. That would change after surgery. And the surgery just changes the parts. It won't turn you into a beautiful princess. You will still look pretty much the same after. If you have trouble passing, you will still have trouble passing after the surgery.
This is not the kind of thing you want to go shrink shopping, until you find one who agrees with you.

While a second opinion would not be out of line, you might want to find out WHY she formed the opinion she did first. Maybe she misinterpited some of the information you gave her?

Good luck in whatever the future brings you.

Lisa

Sophia Rearen
03-16-2006, 09:03 AM
I am certainly not a doctor. However, I think your doctor's hunch may be dead on. You just shaved your body hair off, and you think you're ready for srs? Seems to me, an srs candidate should never have body hair. It would feel so foreign to you that you would not allow its existence.

Ranee Daze
03-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Your doctor is doing you a favour. I have an acquaintance (gay) who spent over twenty-five years in "transition". Upon retirement from the Military he/she took the pension lump sum and made a trip to Thailand for GRS. "She recently popped up on a dating site. M's gay lover didn't want to be with a "woman" transgendered or not and now M is all dressed up with nowhere to go. His family has shunned him.....and she is apparently alone again.
I'm not saying this is your story, but you do sound awfully naive as far as your future might be concerned. Make sure that every thing in your life is functional and secure before you add such a huge change. I'd get more experienced input if I were you
before I had my penis inverted and stapled inside my abdomen.
As for me...I love to play, but not to stay...as a woman...