PDA

View Full Version : Abraxas Pics

Amelie
10-26-2004, 10:44 AM
I see in the Female to male threads, that Abraxas has some photos he's sharing with the forum. I know most of the male CDs don't go over to the
F-M CD section. But Eddie is part of this forum as a whole. I think some of here can go over there and see his photos and comment on them, the same as we would like to be commented. I am not saying this out of anger, but just out of concern for eddie who is a member of this forum.
Love Amelie

babe4life
10-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Absolutely! I agree 100% with Amelie on this one. Besides, Eddie is one hot looking guy ;)

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks Babe, you have a kind heart
Love Amelie

Abraxas
10-26-2004, 01:03 PM
Thanks very much, Amelie :)
Very kind of you.
Glad you think I'm good- lookin'. Now if I can get some people I actually know in person to feel this way... That would be excellent.

babe4life
10-26-2004, 01:40 PM
Hmm Eddie. It seems to me we need to do something about enhancing that manly attitude of yours. So, pick me up around 7 tomorrow evening ... I expect dancing, good food and only the best company ;)

LOL. Eddie, I guess it will only come with time and gentle / persistent insistance. Good luck!

Love,
Vicky

KewTnCurvy GG
10-26-2004, 02:03 PM
Abraxas, I'm sorry we've been neglectful. That's not right! Thanks Amelie for stepping forward with this! And Vicky, too! I suppose for me, as much as my guy is a gentic male, I'm more into his female side. And!....I don't really look at men at all! Seriously! Now, personality, creativity, your heart, etc. will get my attention but, honestly, I don't look at men ever. Weird, eh? My coworker, paused her conversation for a minute saying she couldn't take her eyes off of a beautiful man's bicep. That didn't even make me turn around and I said to her, "you know, I never look at men." I'm not making this up, really. Anyhow, Abraxas, shame on me and us for not being more supportive. It is hard for me to comment on the pics though but I will say you're doing a great job!! And I mean that. Your work and your heart are showing through.

hugs
kew

Tristen Cox
10-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Amelie!
I like your idea. Yes he, Eddie, has been here a long while and become quite a big part of this forum. Forgive me for not posting more in the ftm section as I have been spending all my time in the mtf. Thanks for supporting him so much.

See you there soon! :D

genevieve_ohara
10-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Yep, yep, yep

I've enjoyed the posts by Abraxas...and most of the time I didn't even know they were from a FTM....'cuz I just read all the new posts, and don't really check the category.

So sometimes I'd be puzzled by something like, "How do you hide your breasts?" And I'd be thinkin'..."Hide 'em? I just WANT 'em..." Then I'd realize it....

But yeah, I love the rascal...so welcome one, welcome all, welcome Abraxas....and although you're young, I bet you've heard the Santana album by the same name...recorded when your parents were still kids.

Love

G

Abraxas
10-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Hi all!

Thanks so much for the support you're all giving me! You make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside :D
It is always good to have a genetic boy (even a reluctant one) let me know how I'm doing.
babe4life: Alright. I'll be there at seven. Dunno about dancing, but the good food and good company I can take care of! ;)
Thanks again, gals, and do pop by the ftm section from time to time. Hehehe

--Eddie

P.S. I haven't actually heard the Santana album, although I really should. I've heard it's really spiffy :)

Amy_B
10-26-2004, 06:40 PM
I agree.. I am gone.. LOL.. Good looking out for others ladies..