PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

Olivia Lauren
03-21-2018, 08:39 PM
This is just for fun. The question is, If everyone on Earth disappeared and you were the only person left would you dress full time as your feminine you? Also what are some of the things that you would do differently? I know there would be sadness from losing family and friends but since this is just for fun let’s leave that out of the equation.

As for me I would dress in drab when I was doing physical work but I would dress pretty much daily as Olivia Lauren. I would also do a lot of free shopping and my wardrobe would grow significantly.

(((((hugs))))),Olivia Lauren

RADER
03-21-2018, 08:46 PM
Yes, I would agree with what you would do; Drab for manual work, but in a dress or skirt and top
at all other times. I would add, I would be under dressed at all times.
rader

Nikki A.
03-21-2018, 09:35 PM
If I was the only one left on earth it wouldn't make a difference in what I wore. I'd like to know before it happened though. At least I would get implants so that my dresses fit better.

Tracii G
03-21-2018, 10:08 PM
I wonder why people come up with these scenarios.
I dress the way I want right now so no I wouldn't change.

Cassandra Lynn
03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
Yeah, it'd be to sad of an existence to get any real joy.

My joy comes from pushing my boundaries and living more freely as both of my genders.

But to not be a Debbie Downer on your thread; i suppose anointing myself as Madame President and spending a day in the oval office of the white house dressed in a tarty French maids outfit would be a bit fun.

:D :devil: :D
Cass

docrobbysherry
03-22-2018, 12:06 AM
Since we're playing "what if"? And, no one would care? I would have SRS and all the other surgeries and become the pretty young woman I missed out on being!:D

Princess Chantal
03-22-2018, 01:28 AM
No, as I love socializing and interacting with other people while I am crossdressed. Would really hate that situation and would be depressed if I am the only one left.

jennifer0918
03-22-2018, 01:44 AM
Femme 24 seven even physical work but in heels ,just saying

Milly1410
03-22-2018, 02:27 AM
If I was the only one around left? In that case I would do like Sherry: not just dressing up, but doing all the SRS and surgeries to become a pretty girl :p

Teresa
03-22-2018, 04:43 AM
Olivia,
THis has been asked before, OK it's just fun ! All I can say is the second to last person left was a very kind person to leave a selection of clothes to wear .

Perhaps if you put a different slant on the question and ask in the same situation and all you had left was a sewing machine and various materials what outfit would you make for yourself . I'd hope I'd be left at least with a tailors dummy so I could see how the items looked and fitted .

alwayshave
03-22-2018, 06:32 AM
Olivia, I think the question is would you have time in hunter gather mode. Crossdressing is a first world option, not post apocalyptic option.

stephNE
03-22-2018, 06:59 AM
If I was the last person left, I hope the next to the last person left was a plastic surgeon, so I could get implants.

Jaylyn
03-22-2018, 07:31 AM
Last person left and I assume I'd find food and shelter somewhere. Dressed, probably not because I'd be also one of the food chain of the animals and would not want to get eaten by a wild animal. I might though dress like Jane of the jungle and not Tarzen. Wonder how long only one person could survive by themselves if no one else was there. Be like talking to the monkeys and coconuts in that movie I saw once. Lol

BrendaPDX
03-22-2018, 07:36 AM
Depending on where in the world I am, I would hope to wear nothing at all. But me being me, I am sure I would have a nice A line dress too.

Joyce Swindell
03-22-2018, 11:54 AM
I would wear dresses most of the time. I like the notion to go free shopping and try on things until I found the days outfit probably every day at a different store until I got bored. Then do something else....this story could go on forever. lol

Shelly Preston
03-22-2018, 02:38 PM
There was a film with a similar scenario.

It turns out he was not the last person on earth there was three of them but he thought he was he wore a white full lenght slip for most of the film.

So the answer is wear what you want too.

Alice B
03-22-2018, 04:59 PM
With out question, butg it would be a lonely existance because the presentation of yourself requires the input of others

Olivia Lauren
03-22-2018, 05:33 PM
Shelly, would you happen to know the name of the movie you talked about? I would be interested in watching it.

Ressie
03-22-2018, 06:42 PM
It wouldn't be much fun to CD without all of my admirers! :battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
03-22-2018, 09:15 PM
I would go around and try on all the fashions in the shop for women.

I would be practical and wear what was suitable for the situation of the moment.

I probably would not wear a Christian Dior evening gown if I was climbing a mountain...

Oh I would dress to blend, I certainly would not want to stand out or be clocked. :-)

SaraLin
03-23-2018, 07:25 AM
bye bye male duds.

(free)SHOPPING SPREE!!!

Jenny22
03-23-2018, 01:23 PM
"On the Beach", a novel (1959)l about the coming end of the world due to nuclear war. A US sub returns home to let the crew pass at their homes. At the end of the story, I imagined myself as a crew member, and being a secret TV, before I died, I would try on every possible aspect of female clothing and then die wearing a wedding dress. Weird, then.

Shelly Preston
03-23-2018, 02:49 PM
Shelly, would you happen to know the name of the movie you talked about? I would be interested in watching it.

(((((hugs))))),Olivia Lauren.

Hi Olivia

I wish I could help you with a title. The only other things I remember is that he was a bit older than the other two.

They eventually became a couple, which essentially left him on his own at the end of the film

sometimes_miss
03-23-2018, 03:56 PM

(((((hugs))))),Olivia Lauren I believe it was 'The Quiet Earth'; 1985.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/

Available on Amazon, $3.99 via amazon instant video .

Also available on torrents, currently 18 seeders. You choose.

KatrinaK
03-24-2018, 03:29 PM
If there’s nobody to catch you, and you loot the mall... is it a crime?

Tracy Irving
05-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Wonder how long only one person could survive by themselves if no one else was there

The television show "Alone" asks just that question and has the contestants film themselves finding out. A limited food supply puts the answer somewhere under three months.

Everyone dresses for the environment so fashion is at a premium.

SHINY-J
05-09-2018, 08:15 PM
This is just for fun. The question is, If everyone on Earth disappeared and you were the only person left would you dress full time as your feminine you? Also what are some of the things that you would do differently? I know there would be sadness from losing family and friends but since this is just for fun let’s leave that out of the equation.

As for me I would dress in drab when I was doing physical work but I would dress pretty much daily as Olivia Lauren. I would also do a lot of free shopping and my wardrobe would grow significantly.

I’ll play along...

Yes, I would absolutely dress as outrageous and femme as I could. Latex, satin, shiny, sexy, wild femme lingerie and clothes and sky high platform heels and boots! Big hair or big wigs, and full makeup.. All the time!

And if I did come across anyone else, I would not change and would hope that if a new society rose from a few people left behind, that crossdressing would be “normal” from the “new beginning”.

I see some talking about manual labor... lol if I’m the last person on earth, I’m sure not going to worry about mowing the lawn or cleaning out the garage!