PDA

View Full Version : Mother in law surprise

Allison Chaynes
03-22-2018, 05:07 PM
So, I have been frustrated trying to find basic white nylon JMS/Hanes briefs that I have worn for years. Can't find them hardly in stores anymore in plain white. My mother in law and I have discussed this and she's told me she would let me know if she found any. This afternoon, as a birthday surprise, she showed up to my house with a gift bag... with two packs of the very panties I have been trying to find. Turns out she talked to a woman working in the lingerie section at Walmart about two weeks ago and ordered them for me. I'm blown away that she did that!

Laura912
03-22-2018, 05:40 PM
Oh for pete's sake, go buy a lottery ticket. With a mother in law like that you are so lucky!!

Tracii G
03-22-2018, 05:55 PM
Wow that was really nice of her !!!

RADER
03-22-2018, 06:25 PM
WOW!!! Now that is a Mother-IN-Law to die for. You are a very lucky person.
Rader

paulaprimo
03-22-2018, 09:01 PM
oh yeah, get that lottery ticket!! ;)

Beverley Sims
03-22-2018, 09:20 PM
I can't overemphasise the luck of having such a mother in law.

Lucky you.

alwayshave
03-22-2018, 09:30 PM
Allison, you are a lucky girl.

Kiwi Primrose
03-23-2018, 01:26 AM
She is a treasure. You are very lucky.

deebra
03-23-2018, 07:01 AM
Is your wife as accepting? Has your mother-in-law seen you dressed? Maybe your mother-in-law just sees it as clothes and if he just likes women's clothes better than men's so what. It's his body, wear what you like.

Million Dollar Question: Why do some women accept and others just can't handle it?

Krea
03-23-2018, 10:03 AM
Allison that's really great, you are so very lucky to have such an accepting mother-in-law. :)
I dread the thought of being outed to my in-laws....

Jaylyn
03-23-2018, 10:11 AM
My mother in law at her old age would probably just laugh but I'm not gonna chance it. You are a lucky girl to have a mother in law as accepting as she is. Count your blessings Allison. You better do something very special for her also.

Cherylgyno
03-23-2018, 05:15 PM
Very nice MIL.

Allison Chaynes
03-23-2018, 09:36 PM
Deebra- to answer: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?254576-Came-out-a-little-to-the-mother-in-law&highlight=

My wife knows and accepts.

And yes, I know I am lucky. My MIL only thinks I do it for medical reasons. If she knew about Allison, she would not be so accepting. I take what I can get.

Ariana225
03-23-2018, 10:01 PM
You’re lucky to have such a caring MIL! My wife has joked before that if one of our parents were to know about me it would be her parents. I couldn’t agree more!

BillieS
03-23-2018, 10:48 PM
Hmm. Seems like from this, and your backstory, that acceptance runs in your wife’s family.

Krisi
03-26-2018, 12:42 PM
Deebra- to answer: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?254576-Came-out-a-little-to-the-mother-in-law&highlight=

My wife knows and accepts.

And yes, I know I am lucky. My MIL only thinks I do it for medical reasons. If she knew about Allison, she would not be so accepting. I take what I can get.

I'm trying to figure out how crossdressing could be for medical reasons. What disease or condition is it supposed to cure?

I want to get that disease or medical condition. ;)

CarolBrown
03-26-2018, 01:43 PM
My wife told my MIL about 2 months after I told my wife... Thankfully, she has never spoken to me about it and I make certain I have no women’s clothing on whenever I am there, but, I was apparently called all the names under the sun surrounding it..

Allison Chaynes
03-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Krisi- I had bypass surgery in 2014. They took a vein out of my leg to create a new artery for my heart. The vein ran up into my groin, so as far as she knows, panties are more comfortable due to the leg bands, etc... :)

Judy-Somthing
03-27-2018, 08:25 PM
That is so cool, I only like white or ivory colored women's under garments!

Sherrii
03-29-2018, 09:16 AM
I wouldn't bother buying the lottery ticket as others have suggested. You have already won the lottery and lightning doesn't strike twice. Sherrii

Sidney
03-29-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm of the age where unfortunately I no longer have parents or inlaws. I do know that for a fact that neither would have been accepting of my feminine side and my dressing. Back in the early sixties, before interstates, my Dad took me and my sister's on a road trip from New Orleans to Washington DC. Took like five days to drive. First day in Washington we didn't even get out of the car. Dad saw a black man walking down the street holding a white girls hand, made a uturn, and drove back to New Orleans. Shortest trip I've ever made to DC. Lucky I didn't follow in his footsteps. And my inlaws were the same way. So no way ANY level of acceptance there. Now my Mom would not approve of it but she could have accepted me. And now my youngest daughter has been married to a black man for twenty years and have given me two beautiful grandkids. As the song said the times they are a changing.