PDA

View Full Version : May the flame never go out

Tamsin Secret
03-23-2018, 04:36 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick thought/message.

Were all so different, so many different circumstances and lives but I just thought.. you know what, no matter what our situations and obstacles never let that feeling of dressing leave you.

It's magical.

Yes it can be hard and yes it can be destructive but it's in your soul.

If you only ever get to feel it once in a while, it's worth the wait.

I'm in a pickle at the moment (short story) but I wouldn't change this part of me for the world.

It's who I am.

We are all a credit to ourselves for following our feelings and we should embrace that even it means in our own secretive way.

Happy weekend all :<3:

Tammy

Tracii G
03-23-2018, 05:03 PM
I agree with that 100%.

Cherylgyno
03-23-2018, 05:11 PM
Well stated Tammy. Thank you for sharing.

mykell
03-23-2018, 05:33 PM
nice thought and i would agree......but i cant stop wondering about the pickle (get those minds out of the gutter) no pun intended....

Ariana225
03-23-2018, 06:10 PM
I couldn’t agree more! Even though we are all on different paths, we share a lot of the same things. We are the trailblazers for future dialogue and possible world wide acceptance. No matter how you identify, your uniqueness is what makes you amazing! Keep doing you!

Leslie Mary S
03-23-2018, 06:31 PM
I agree. I have periods of absolutely no dressing is done then next thing you know it I am buying outfit pieces and accessories that I have nowhere I can wear them so I just deck out myself and take a few pictures (normally over 35). I have no one at home to interrupt me. Just sales people.
Thinking of going to a local club tonight, dressed and dolled up of course. I go alone because none of the local ladies seem to want me around them I am in a different age group/style.

docrobbysherry
03-23-2018, 07:06 PM
A pickle has something to do with my dressing, too. And, it ain't Kosher!:o

Jaylyn
03-23-2018, 07:10 PM
Tamsin true words written and I would think most here will agree. You have a Happy Weekend also.

Lana Mae
03-23-2018, 07:15 PM
Very well said! You have a happy weekend as well! Hugs Lana Mae

Sami Brown
03-23-2018, 08:45 PM
I think it is beautifully put. Thanks. It is thought provoking.

Sami

DIANEF
03-23-2018, 10:21 PM
Nicely put Tamsin. Yes it is hard work sometimes, but what rewards it brings.

Beverley Sims
03-23-2018, 10:40 PM
I do agree, and for those that are married or in a long term relationship, work at that too and never let that flame go out either.

DaisyLawrence
03-24-2018, 02:29 AM
True words. Hope you can get out the pickle soon.

Lydianne
03-24-2018, 03:04 AM
I am one of the few that actually would take the blue pill. The pink pill is fine ( all this would no longer be the same release after taking the pink pill ), but in the absence thereof, the blue pill would be fine as well. Regardless of whichever side, the thought of being completely gender-matched is too attractive for me to dismiss. But your words are beautiful, and I agree that this goes to the core. I also agree that it feels amazing when there is an opportunity to express it.

I hope you manage to resolve your situation soon.

- Lydianne.

Helen_Highwater
03-24-2018, 04:59 AM
Tamsin,

Written with simple eloquence, I agree entirely. No two of us are a 100 % match but all have the same fundamental DNA linking us together.

Have a lovely weekend.

Maria 60
03-24-2018, 08:43 AM
I believe you just told everyone here's life story, mine forsure. I love it, I hate it, I can't live without it. Thanks for sharing

Elizabeth G
03-24-2018, 08:46 AM
so we'll said, I couldn't agree more. I have long since done away with any feelings of guilt or shame with my crossdressing. I decided to view it as a gift. I get to experience life much more fully than I otherwise might.

CynthiaD
03-24-2018, 01:02 PM
I couldn't agree more. You've echoed my feelings exactly.