PDA

View Full Version : Question About Wigs

Lisa Marie
03-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Well girls Im thinking about getting another wig again. This time im wanting to try it without bangs. Have you girls ever tried it without bangs before and if so how did it look on you? Hope you all can help me decide if I should go with a wig without bangs.+?

Janelle Young
03-15-2006, 07:10 PM
I think your picture looks good with bangs. I happen to like them as well so I say go with the bangs.

I have two wigs that I bought on line (both from E Bay and did not cost very much). They are only Ok, better than nothing I guess, sometimes it is true - you get what you pay for. I have also been thinking about getting another one and am willing to spend up to 100 dollars for it if it fits and looks good on me. I am thinking of going to a brick and mortor store and getting one. I be calling first to make sure there will not be an ugly scene when I get there and want to try on a bunch of them. Not sure when this will happen but I have the urge and it is starting to grow.

Karren H
03-15-2006, 11:29 PM
All the wigs I bought without bangs are either gone or I cut bangs!!! I wear bangs as a male, and don't look good without them as a female.

Love Karren

Melinda G
03-16-2006, 12:07 AM
Bangs rule! Bangs can cover up a large forehead, and frame the face and make it appear smaller. You have to keep in mind, most men have larger heads than women. I don't believe I just said that.:cheeky: