PDA

View Full Version : Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

Scarlett398
03-27-2018, 01:10 AM
I haven't seen this question asked on this site but I'm sure somewhere along the line, it's been asked. I'm curious as to who in your life right now knows you are a cross dresser today not 20 or 50 years ago.

In regards to me and who knows right now that I'm a cross dresser are: 1) My sexy wife, 2) The sweet girl who has cut my hair for quite some time, and 3) Two really nice ladies in customer service at JC Penneys. I order a lot of heels and boots and booties at jcpenney.com and have them all shipped to the store close to our home for free. These ladies always want me to bring my IPad with me and show them my latest photos. They are amazed at what I come up with on my occasional visits to customer service there at the store.

That's it for me and it's a very short list. I will add that the girls above are all very accepting of my cross dressing. The only one who doesn't want to see the photos of Scarlett is my wife. She's accepting of my cross dressing now but wants me to keep it private and out of site while she's home with me. I've noted in several former posts that I know what my limits are with my wife and will always respect her limits with my cross dressing. I've always said I would feel rather awkward all dolled up as Scarlett when my wife is in the house.

Well that's it...Just curious who cross dressers share their thrill of cross dressing with.

Sincerely, Scarlett :hugs:

Stephanie47
03-27-2018, 01:15 AM
Well, my list is shorter than yours! Just my wife knows, although she does not know the extent of my wardrobe.

Tracy Irving
03-27-2018, 01:35 AM
I also have a short list:

1) My wife
2) Two female friends
3) Three women who became friends after starting out as SA's.
4) My seamstress

There are many, many SA's from nearby bridal shops and dress stores that know about my cross dressing but they are not in my life.

Rachelakld
03-27-2018, 01:53 AM
Wife
Mother
Father
4 x daughters
2 x daughters boyfriends
2 x daughters girlfriends
Sister & husband, their son and daughter
doctor and nursing staff at my local
2 x girlfriends
3 x neighbours
1 x courier guy (he arrived unannounced with a parcel)
couple of other door knockers
my mechanic
my gym instructors (and everyone else who visits the gym and pools)
The staff at my hardware shop
The last person who cut my hair
The ladies that wax my eyebrows
The ladies that sell me make up

Think that's about it, if it was the Emmy's I would also like to mention ........

baldy1
03-27-2018, 02:14 AM
1 My lovely understanding wife

2 My Daughter

3 A female friend - Evelyn

4 Another female friend - Teresa

5 Another female friend - Julia

6 Another female friend - Cath

No male friends that i know of unless the above have told them

Regards

Julie

Beverley Sims
03-27-2018, 02:20 AM
My wife and a couple of friends these days.

When partying, organising mock weddings and before I got married a lot of people maybe knew, but many thought along the lines of a female impersonator.

As I seemed out and about at parties and at weddings, an organiser dressed it was assumed I was wearing a costume.

The girls I mixed with when I was twenty... They REALLY knew what I was. :-)

Oh there are a couple of people from here that know me.....

Kiwi Primrose
03-27-2018, 02:32 AM
My wife - friend, lover, soul-mate for over 60 years has known from very early in our relationship.
My family - son, partner and their two girls who combined to give me a beautiful pair of drop earrings for my 80th birthday.
My in-laws - brother-in-law being the only person ever to make a semi-derogatory remark and was quikly put in his place.
Several neighbours I have helped over the years and got quite close to.
My GG hairdresser.
My GG doctor - 2 of these.
Several women friends that love to discuss fashion with me.
A GG documentary maker who says she is going to "do" a story on me.

bridget thronton
03-27-2018, 02:39 AM
Wife, adult children and their spouses, 4 female friends, random people I meet when I am out dressed

Alice_2014_B
03-27-2018, 02:40 AM
Wife
Two cousins.
At least four friends.
And several other friends who are also CDers.
:)

EllieMayxxx
03-27-2018, 03:05 AM
Two of my closest friends and many people online

Teresa
03-27-2018, 04:35 AM
Scarlett,
The net is growing so quickly it's hard to say how many know these days . It happens when you reach the point of totally accepting yourself and not being overly concerned what others think . Most of those fears are inside our own heads .

I understand you want to stick to your wife's rules but that is also the crux of it , they are your wife's rules and not yours. If you had GD that is a difficult one to accept you are then being forced to hide something and deceive people , I couldn't live with that , to me it was solitary confinement .

The other point is the difference between people knowing and people seeing you , as I said my net is growing of people who know but the number that have seen me is obviously much smaller . That's why I still use pictures when SAs want to know how I look .

I find it's not the thrill of the clothes that drives me , it's the great feeling of just integrating into the community that I love .

Krea
03-27-2018, 05:12 AM
Scarlett,
I have only told my wife.
However there is potentially a difference between who i have told and who might actually know. :idontknow:
I trust my wife absolutely, but who knows what a very nosey neighbour might somehow find out. Social media companies can probably track my internet browsing. Someone might even recognise me from my profile here. But that's a moderate risk i am prepared to take. I don't want to be locked in the closet for the rest of my life. :sad:

sara66
03-27-2018, 06:24 AM
Hi Scarlett,
My wife, one gal pal, and several SA. Probably my sister but not 100% sure, you can only raid their closet so often before they notice.
Sara :heehee:

Elizabeth G
03-27-2018, 06:32 AM
My wife, a friend who owns my favorite consignment shop, my therapist of course, the woman who does my makeovers, the women at the wig shop I go to and a few friends from this site. Wow, I guess it's not as much of a secret as it once was :lol:

Rayleen
03-27-2018, 06:35 AM
Short list: WIFE

alwayshave
03-27-2018, 06:38 AM
My fiancee
My mother

Krisi
03-27-2018, 07:05 AM
My wife and only my wife. I can trust my wife to keep my little hobby a secret because she would be embarrassed by others knowing she is married to a crossdresser. No one else needs to know about it.

If you've told your hairdresser, seamstress, etc., you've told the world.

Asew
03-27-2018, 07:35 AM
My wife.
My wife's best friend.
Our school-age kids don't know but they may suspect as we are slowing giving tidbits here and there so it isn't a big shock for them to fully know in a year or two.
My internet browser (I stopped using incognito mode to hide it)

Laura28
03-27-2018, 07:48 AM
My wife and a friend

Laura912
03-27-2018, 07:52 AM
Wife. Oldest son. Three people from here know the other person. That may be four, because I think a moderator knows.

audreyinalbany
03-27-2018, 07:57 AM
anyone out in the world who has ever seen me presenting as female

JocelynJames
03-27-2018, 08:08 AM
All of you and my wife

Jackie7
03-27-2018, 08:09 AM
My whole family and all of my friends. I hardly think about it any more, if I feel like wearing a dress I do, and if not I don’t. And guess what ... nobody really gives a damn.

faltenrock
03-27-2018, 08:23 AM
My wife knows.

BecauseI got out a lot in public, quite a number of men and especially female friends or people I know, know of me as Doreen.
It would be impossible to put a number there, but it's quite a lot.

Actually nobody in my close circle (old friendships, famiyl) knows of my other side.

Sandy Storm
03-27-2018, 08:24 AM
My wife and a very SMALL group of special friends, not a single non-vanilla friend knows, and all of yall BEAUTIFUL ladies

tammy1
03-27-2018, 08:35 AM
My Wife and a few very close friends, who my wife informed (over a few drinks) that i love to wear heels. That started the conversation and openness. That conversation will not go any further as these few friends being members of the LGBTQ community and understandably supportive.

2B Natasha
03-27-2018, 09:11 AM
Let’s just say the list of friends is too long and boring to type out so we’ll say all or about all. Family. About half. Wider world such as SA and the like. 100’s I assume.

BillieS
03-27-2018, 09:24 AM
My wife
A couple friends
My hairstylist and the people at the nail salon

My goal this year is for more people to know.

Dawn P
03-27-2018, 09:35 AM
My Wife
The girl that does my waxing
SA at Torrid.
SA at the jewelry store.
My seamstress.

Tina Davis
03-27-2018, 09:41 AM
My wife and daughter know that I have dressed, neither know how much I have for a wardrobe. That's it, other than all of you on this site.

Jenny22
03-27-2018, 10:24 AM
One forum sister who has seen me in drab and femme. If someone has only seen me en femme but doesn't know me and my guy side, I don't think I should count them as knowing I CD.

Rhandi Spencer
03-27-2018, 10:46 AM
My cousin, my neice, a couple of friends in a city I used to work, SA's that I have ordered dresses and stuff from and a number of friends I have made from the forum.
What I find interesting is the trend of mainly females that we share our CD lives with. It is just a comment and observation.

April Rose
03-27-2018, 10:55 AM
The short answer is, Everyone who is important to me. In actuality, I don't really know. My wife has known since before we were married, my son since he was 14. Some years ago I told my wife she was free to talk about my gender issues with anyone she wanted to, as I didn't feel it was fair to make her live in my closet. She has talked it over with my sister in law and some of our female friends. I know at least one of them has talked about it with her husband, who remains a friend. I have been seen fully dressed by two female friends, many years ago, and just in a skirt, by another. Interestingly, no one ever brings it up, unless I do.

kayegirl
03-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Like April Rose, just about everybody that is important to me, and a lot of others besides. My wife knew before we married. My kids and step daughter, my big sister, lots of friends and neighbours, the list could go on. I know that one couple, who are very good friends, went to see a counsellor, to ask how they should react, but I don't know what advice they were given. And again like April Rose, it is not something that comes up in normal conversation.

Alisonforme
03-27-2018, 12:04 PM
I can’t say I share the “thrill” with anyone, however at the moment my wife knows (who, like yours, doesn’t want to see me dressed), my oldest daughter (who has seen me several times), and I just came out to my brother recently. That’s it for me.

Taylor186
03-27-2018, 12:12 PM
I say:
1) my wife, our liberal church minister and two family counselors know, for sure.
2) I was a part of a support group so dozens and dozens of CDs/TGs/TSs know me as a crossdresser, but only one has met my male side.
3) Since I dress fully every year (12 years now) for a once-a-year nearby gala all those who attend must now suspect that I am a crossdresser (or gay or both). I even have a few as Facebook friends, but Taylor never shows up on my male FB page.

My wife says, and I quote, "more people know than you think know."

Jaymees22
03-27-2018, 12:17 PM
I know, my wife, anybody on this sight, assorted support groups and since I'm on Facebook 2.5 billion others.

ms.joann
03-27-2018, 12:45 PM
My SO knows (somewhat) but not to the fullest extent. She has seen "some" of my clothing but not all. She recently came across a pair of denim capris and stated "This is creepy...I don't understand what your fascination is with women's clothing!". My sister may have an inkling, although not sure...my female cousin on west coast "somewhat" knows. My neighbors...I'm not sure yet. Just don't let the word slip to your barber or hairdresser! Then it's just as good as putting it in the newspaper. I haven' heard any comments from any outsiders which may mean I'm doing a good job...thats my opinion though. Truth being...who would know and call you to task on the subject? I guess you can either hide it or flaunt it. I'm comfortable being somewhere in the middle.

Linda Leigh
03-27-2018, 01:27 PM
My short list is my wife no one else.

Alice B
03-27-2018, 01:34 PM
My wife, hers and my children, grand children, many of their friends, 2 ex wifes and everyone pn this site. Have been to DLV 3 times and many regulars at SRO

Dannigirl
03-27-2018, 01:35 PM
Just my lovely, understanding and awesome, fully supportive wife !!

Kay J
03-27-2018, 01:45 PM
Just my wife and that is it that I know.

Tracii G
03-27-2018, 01:54 PM
40 or 50 friends I have others that I don't feel the need to tell but do they suspect? Maybe they do.
My second ex wife and some old friends from high school.

GracieRose
03-27-2018, 01:57 PM
Just my wife (as far as I know).
She does not want anyone else to know, so I respect that.

Dana44
03-27-2018, 01:58 PM
A couple neighbors. My SO and hairdresser. and SA's I am sure there are others.

Jaylyn
03-27-2018, 02:53 PM
My wife is the only one and she hopes I die before her so she can destroy all of the evidence so no one will ever know...
I guess also every one else that's a member of this forum knows also.

Athena_
03-27-2018, 03:09 PM
1. My Wife
2. All of you
3. My cats

Petra1
03-27-2018, 04:37 PM
About my current dressing, my wife and three female friends of mine. In the past, add a couple of ex-GFs.

Bruce64
03-27-2018, 05:14 PM
I know, my Wife knows a few peoples at stores I buy feminine items know thats all.

Stephanie Julianna
03-27-2018, 05:40 PM
My wife and children and select friends in my life. Oh, and everyone here.

jacques
03-27-2018, 05:44 PM
hello Scarlett,
the only person I know that knows is my wife; there are probably many others who have worked it out for themselves!
luv J

NjJamie
03-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Scarlett, great question but I have to answer with a qualified response....

My wife knows, has been minimally ok with it but not a fan.

My mother knew after catching me all dressed up one day, it went poorly though I've heard of worse responses let's just say it was not something I'd ever like to repeat! I have imagined a better scenario/reception to that day, but that is just a fantasy of mine.

As to anyone else who knows me as a male, no one that I'm aware of. There are those who I have either seen at a group meeting or in store and obviously know but they will likely never connect the two, at least for now! Everyone here is in the same group, knowing me as Jamie but not as Jxxx.

Taylor Dame
03-27-2018, 05:48 PM
My wonderful wife knows and has bought me some clothes, but it's a DADT situation. I am also fairly sure my grown son and daughter also know. None know the extent of my wardrobe.

Glenda58
03-27-2018, 05:58 PM
1. All my wifes
2. Mother and sisters
3. Both daughters
4. My best friend till he passed away.
5. My doctor
6. Everyone here

Rollermiss
03-27-2018, 06:16 PM
Well ones who know I dress:
My wife
My Daughters
My Boss
The HR girl.
My partner but he would tell a sole

Kelsey

Iris Tse
03-27-2018, 06:20 PM
My barber and my bartender!

Scarlett398
03-27-2018, 09:54 PM
Athena...Short, sweet, and funny! XOXOXO Scarlett

countrygirl
03-27-2018, 10:04 PM
My mom and dad. With them it is more don't ask don't tell. Also my sister. She is more open to the idea but still doesn't want to see Amanda.

Cassandra Lynn
03-27-2018, 10:23 PM
I had an ex-gf who out of pure hateful spite was threatening to out me and so I pre-empted that by coming out to my dad.
I'm sure my brothers and their families know, but not directly from my mouth.

I have a wonderful circle of lady friends I've met in recovery, there's about 10 of them altogether, 3 who are my closest, and they all know I am trans (non-binary).
But then again, since I am that and it doesn't take a rocket propulsion engineer to decipher all the visible tells in my presentation, prolly a good many peeps can figure it out.

Just sayin,
Cass

IleneD
03-27-2018, 11:25 PM
Good Lord, I'm just thankful down deep that I finally know it myself.

But,....
The Wife of 41 knows. She hates it. Dreads it. Knows it can't be stopped. Confused. Accepting but not supportive.

My (adult) daughter. I may add that her daughter (my 8 yr old granddaughter), and my sister-in-law know. They all got accidentally flashed with a big TB screen photo of Ilene, resplendent in her blue spirit gown. My (then 6 yr old) granddaughter saw it first and exclaimed something about grandpa in a dress. The other women (wife incl) looked up to see a photograph [2 of them] of me. It did not sit well and the mistake hurt establishing a more accepting relationship with her and my CD (hard lesson learned about info control).

A female friend from the Navy. She was an Officer who served for and with me. She was lesbian and I always knew it and left her alone (per DADT policy of the time). She eventually was assigned to another command where the atmosphere was no as healthy (long ago). We reconnected via social network. I felt I knew her and kind of owed her the honesty.

My little brother. I almost had to. We were visiting and he began to pick up on "clues", like my earrings, and things mentioned on social network. Painted toenails was a give-away, I admit. I took another chance and "came out" to him. It was a true risk because my brother has always been a hard core, old-school bad ass guy. I actually thought he might punch me in the face for secretly being a "fag" and hiding my CD/TG all these years behind a macho profession and image. It all worked out far better and with more understanding and love than I could have imagined.

Oh! And.... my neighbor who caught me outside dressed. Not even close. Big time with no chance to run or hide. I don't care. He barely speaks English as it is.

Scarlett398
03-28-2018, 12:20 AM
Hi Stephanie, I think that gorgeous redhead of mine finally realizes how extensive Scarlett's wardrobe is based on the amount of closet space in the new home I've been allotted. And she doesn't seem to mind, however, she teases me about how much space I do have now in our new dream home which is almost a dead heat to what she's got now. We will both admit, we both have had a thing for really nice clothes. But when you are a cross dresser and a pretty darn good one at that, shouldn't you be allotted at least the same space as your wife? You really need nearly twice the space.

However, guys have been discriminated against having equal closet space for generations. Just walk through any new home being constructed and check the size of the men's closet right off of the master bedroom and then take a walk into the girl's space available right off the master bedroom. Not really fair is it? Especially if a guy likes clothes and shoes as much as the girl and what if the guy is a cross dresser? Shouldn't his closet be larger than the girl's? Not happening. No way. But they've been constructing homes with this disparity of closet space forever.

Just so glad my wife gives me the equal space I have now. She's a real sweetie but she will never want to be hanging out with Scarlett. Even though it would feel awkward for the both of us, especially on the first time out, I would still love to do dinner and a movie with my sexy wife with me dressed up as sexy Scarlett. We would make an ultra sexy couple! It will never happen so I'll just have to keep it as one of my fantasies.

Steph...how did I get on to rambling like this....sorry I took up so much space...Thanks for sending your answer in to my curious question! XOXOXO Scarlett

TheHiddenMe
03-28-2018, 12:42 AM
1. My wife
2. A former SA at Nordstrom
3. A couple of current Nordstrom SAs, including one I have been to dinner with twice
4. A sweetheart nail tech, who did my nails, and we became buddies. Been shopping with her, had lunch, and happy hour at Hooters

mbmeen12
03-28-2018, 03:37 AM
God and she does not mind............................Oh also GF , ex and my close close gurl friends which apx 1/2 dozen.

Girly Sara
03-28-2018, 06:16 AM
Hi Scarlett,

Hope you are well. People that know about me are:

My long-term girlfriend
My family and girlfriends' family
Friends
Work colleagues
Ladies at different beauty salons
Staff at different women's stores
Friends on gaming forums
....and there's probably more i have forgotten.

Regards.

Sara x

Karen RHT
03-28-2018, 08:01 AM
After thinking about your " I'm curious as to who in your life right now knows you are a cross dresser today not 20 or 50 years ago" question Scarlett, here's my list:

My wife
A few SA's (some connected the dots, others I've outright told)
Three makeup artists
The folks here, and on the StockingsHQ forums

My mom knew, but she falls into that 20 or 50 years ago category.

Karen

Leslie Langford
03-28-2018, 09:19 AM
Don't forget our mutual friend Marlene, formerly owner of Destiny Wigs and Accessories, Karen. She's the best! ;) :thumbsup:

Majella St Gerard
03-28-2018, 09:21 AM
As I am not closeted I would assume that just about everyone who knows me must know about my lifestyle changes. I post pics of myself crossdressed on Facebook and you know how word gets around

Sissy_Michelle
03-28-2018, 10:26 AM
Scarlett,

What a really good question. I like this because a lot of people are not totally "out", like myself I do remain in the closet... I venture out on occasion with a nice shear top or lay out in my bikini bottoms when I am feeling brave. . .

But who knows that I am a crossdresser. The ladies that work at Blythe Lingerie, three ladies from work (though I don't work there any longer we still keep in touch), my best friend and his wife, the really nice lady from Dillards (she helps me picking out clothes and sales).

So when I say "knows" me above that means that they know my real name and that we do see each other when I am not dressed. They know I am not "out" and have been nice to me. Have perfect strangers caught me or seen that what I have been wearing or noticed. Most assuredly. Should I freak out over it? No. The excitement of getting caught is still there, the anxious worry about "what will they think" is still there. But no one has really said anything to me nor has anyone made me feel uncomfortable.

I guess my list really isn't as small as I thought it would be if I think of numbers. I guess if I could pass easier the list would be a lot smaller and my secret would be easier to keep. But for now...

@--}----
Michelle

NancySue
03-28-2018, 11:58 AM
1. My wonderful supportive wife. 😘
2. Pretty sure, the hosiery SA at Macy’s. She’s retired.
3. Probably Amazon. I buy a lot from them.

Stephanie Nicole
03-28-2018, 12:33 PM
Only a few people know for sure about Stephanie, my Fiancee, her sister ( she caught us one time and has supported me fully since then) and a good female friend and her adult daughters. there are a few that I think have suspicions but have not said anything to me My sister, a woman I work with ( I think I bent down one time and she saw my panties) and my Mother in law to be

Tina June
03-28-2018, 09:12 PM
My wife,
My two brothers, and who ever they might have told!
and at least two other acquaintances, and so on, and so on...

lingerieLiz
03-28-2018, 09:52 PM
My wife, mother, sisters, friends, neighbors, and half the town maybe.

Scarlett398
03-28-2018, 10:47 PM
Hi Michelle...Really great answer to a good question. Very insightful and very comprehensive! I'm like you, Michelle, I have to stay in the closet, if you will, because of the very conservative part of the country I live in and because of my wife's occupation. I can't just get all dolled up as Scarlett and hop in the car and go socialize with others who cross dress or go shopping once or twice a week dressed as Scarlett.
The rare times when I have ventured out I kept it to a couple of stores in our closest mall. I went to a Ross store one time after 8pm. I went to an old mechanic's garage that was closed and did a photo shoot after hours in the open air mechanic's shop. I was scared because it was in the middle of a pretty good sized city nearby and it was very late at night in one of the more risky parts of town.
My list is small and I don't ever see it growing much larger based on my wife's limitations on my cross dressing, which I respect, and the conservative part of the country in which I live. Given those facts, it does make it extra exciting on those two or three nights a year a get a chance to go out. Next time I go out, I would love to go to town where there are a lot of bars one right after another and several that are linked together by hallways and just go all dolled up as Scarlett and just stroll though those bars and see how things went and if I got any second or third looks from girls or guys not wondering if I was a cross dresser, just them thinking "Wow that girl is really hot and I love the outfit she's wearing!"

That's it for tonight...Thanks for such a great answer to my question Michelle. Take care and have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
XOXOXO Scarlett

Glendy
03-28-2018, 11:37 PM
My list is very small, my wife and one of my wife's Ant.

Becky Blue
03-28-2018, 11:46 PM
No one, hopefully the myriad of people out there that have seen me did not know what I am...

Diane Taylor
03-28-2018, 11:51 PM
A lot of people, mainly relatives and co-workers.

Karen RHT
03-29-2018, 08:08 AM
Don't forget our mutual friend Marlene, formerly owner of Destiny Wigs and Accessories, Karen. She's the best! ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you Leslie, you're right about Marlene, she definitely is the best. I did mean to have her on my list but somehow neglected to type her in.

Karen

Vintage4sarah
03-29-2018, 07:27 PM
My very patient wife, a lovely group of Tgirl friends, a couple delightful gg women who provide makeover services and a few gentlemen admirers.

Robin777
03-29-2018, 09:06 PM
Only my wife and my credit card company.

suzzi
03-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Two of my former lovers, a man and a woman.

SometimesDiana
03-30-2018, 01:52 AM
Pretty much everyone knows: Friends, family, co-workers, etc.

jennifer0918
03-30-2018, 02:50 AM
My best friend Alina ...

Lacey New
03-30-2018, 06:38 AM
My reply is almost the same as Michelle’s. I had a very nice SA at a Dress Barn help me select a dress and I tried it on in the store. So, (duh)I know she knows I am a cross dresser. However, I used a pseudonym and paid in cash. I am also quite sure that other SAs in other stores have guessed that I might be a cross dresser when I purchased a size 42 bra or slip and size 7 panties or queeen tall pantyhose. But other than that, the only people who know that I am a cross dresser are my friends here online.

Scarlett,

What a really good question. I like this because a lot of people are not totally "out", like myself I do remain in the closet... I venture out on occasion with a nice shear top or lay out in my bikini bottoms when I am feeling brave. . .

But who knows that I am a crossdresser. The ladies that work at Blythe Lingerie, three ladies from work (though I don't work there any longer we still keep in touch), my best friend and his wife, the really nice lady from Dillards (she helps me picking out clothes and sales).

So when I say "knows" me above that means that they know my real name and that we do see each other when I am not dressed. They know I am not "out" and have been nice to me. Have perfect strangers caught me or seen that what I have been wearing or noticed. Most assuredly. Should I freak out over it? No. The excitement of getting caught is still there, the anxious worry about "what will they think" is still there. But no one has really said anything to me nor has anyone made me feel uncomfortable.

I guess my list really isn't as small as I thought it would be if I think of numbers. I guess if I could pass easier the list would be a lot smaller and my secret would be easier to keep. But for now...

@--}----
Michelle

michelleddg
03-30-2018, 05:22 PM
This is an interesting question because there are gray areas. Although there are lots of folks who know both Michelle and Fred I would say I'm "out" only to those who have my boy contact information. I have dear friends from this site and from a variety of service providers who have seen me as boy and girl and know a lot about my Fred life. I'm just more comfortable in general keeping Fred particulars to myself.

Using that definition:

o I am not "out" to a friend on this web site who has my cell phone number and has been to my house to deconstruct before heading home. She has never seen Fred.

o I am not "out" to the peeps I spent a week in Las Vegas in February even though they all saw plenty of Fred (we shared hotel rooms).

o I am out to my wife, the stylists at my hair salon, and two ladies on this web site who are friends on Fred's Facebook page. That's it.

Hugs, Michelle

BLUE ORCHID
03-30-2018, 08:40 PM
Hi Diane :hugs:, Only my:love:Wife and a couple thousand
friends on this wonderful forum.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

krissy
03-30-2018, 08:54 PM
My Wife who cant stand,Her best friend who helped me dress once with my wives help but she just died from breast cancer.and my best friend named Kelly but she moved to Arkansas .all my used to be friends all male a long time ago when my ex wife told all of them.

Brenda456
03-30-2018, 08:57 PM
My wife and the nice lady who sold me a wig last week.

Scarlett398
03-31-2018, 10:50 AM
Hi Iris....A couple of girls on here have the opinion that if you tell the girl or guy who cuts your hair that you are a cross dresser and show them some really cute, sexy, yet classy photos on your IPad of you getting your girl on that the entire rest of the universe knows you're a cross dresser.
Not true in my case. Kelly has been cutting my hair for over 15 years and she keeps everything someone tells here extremely private. She never talks about other people to her customers and the girls cutting hair in the same shop still have no idea there's a Scarlett in me....

Isabella Ross
03-31-2018, 10:58 AM
wife
parents
brothers and sister in laws
nephews
nieces
two non TG friends
five TG friends
several SAs in my favourite stores
many strangers who have clocked me

Sarah Doepner
03-31-2018, 01:01 PM
My late wife knew, now the list is longer.
All four of my adult children, their spouses and probably some of the their children
My sister-in-law, her two adult kids, their spouses and one of her grandkids
The grandson of my brother-in-law. The BIL is transphobic, but the kid seems cool with it.
The folks who work at any of the three outlets of my wig store
Everyone in my Support group
several other local TS and TG friends and their spouses/partners
Anyone who goes to Diva Las Vegas

Who doesn't know may be a more critical question, but the only way to verify is to move them to this list. It's a quandary, isn't it?

Vicky Peters
03-31-2018, 01:48 PM
Just my wife

BrendaPDX
03-31-2018, 05:11 PM
My wife, our cats, and two sisters from this site.

sometimes_miss
03-31-2018, 10:40 PM
None still in contact with regularly. In fact, the few friends that I had that knew, I no longer see as they all got married and moved away (all female, and a stray single man staying in contact with married women usually isn't welcomed by the hubby). As of now, the only person still around that's aware, my older sister knows, and we've never been close; I only told her 20 years ago when I was getting divorced, because I wanted her to find out from me, not my evil (now EX) wife. She never brings it up, probably doesn't think about it, but remembering how horrified she was when I told her, I don't want to ever bring it up again. She's pretty much the only family member I have left.
I don't see telling anyone else in the future. Knowing the odds, and at this age having friends die off, I don't want to lose the ones I have. I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. So Lexi will remain unknown, probably until I die.

Scarlett398
03-31-2018, 11:31 PM
Brenda...I forgot to mention our two Corgi dogs! XOXOXO Scarlett

- - - Updated - - -

Way to go Vicky! XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
04-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Hi Karen! You mentioned makeup artists....I forgot to mention that a few girls at Sephora in the mall and at JC Penney's not far from our home know that I'm a cross dresser and they love it when I bring in my IPad to show them my latest photo shoot. They all want to gather around if no one is in the store and look at the photos and ask me questions like - "Wow, do you really do your own makeup?" or "Are you the one who puts all of your outfits together or does your wife help you?" Or they will say something like - "Girl Friend, I wish I had legs like that and your figure too!"
While I'm in Sephora and the girls are circled around, I always pick their brains concerning everything that I can think to ask them about specific types of makeup and the application of them. One thing I've found out from those girls and the You Tube videos is that absolutely no two girls put their makeup on the same way or in the same order!
XOXOXO Scarlett

Amy Lynn3
04-02-2018, 09:56 AM
A number of members of this site and I have met and become friends. A number of SA's and makeover artist who have helped me in the past. I can't count the times my parents, sisters found me dressed. One sister only remains.

Jane G
04-02-2018, 10:03 AM
My wife
My kids
My mum
My sisters
My auntie Ann and I guess my cousins, all of whom happen to be girls. We all used to dress up. :daydreaming:

Possibly others, but most of the older relatives, that knew I dressed when I was young and more brazen about it, have sadly passed away.

And of courses you wonderful lot. Though you don't know much else about me, even after all these years on the site. :heehee:

t-girlxsophie
04-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Through stupidity or bad luck far too many,including those I dearly didn't want to find out.Mainly in my family which has hurt immensely,and I find hard to talk about,but I still live in hope of repairing those relationships.

Its not all bad I've been touched by the support I recieve from co-workers,friends and some of my wife's family.A lot of them have spent time with Sophie.I try to let people see I'm the same person no matter what I may get up to and hope that helps with understanding

I have a lovely circle of friends from the community too,which has helped me get out and experience the joys of being Sophie,I owe them a lot

Sissy_in_pink
04-02-2018, 11:09 AM
My ex-wife
My Daughter
My Son
An ex-girlfriend
2 Female friends
1 ex-female friend
My female Doctor
Most of the members of the Seahorse Society
Everyone that goes to the Transformal Ball in Katoomba
Delivery Guy
Everyone I deal with when I go shopping, either that or they are blind lol
The neighbours in the 2 houses behind mine, that overlook my backyard
And a lot of people at work since I wear eye makeup and a bra and breast forms everyday to work

Lana Mae
04-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Right now!
My daughter
My son
My sister in law
My counselor
Jennifer who did my transformation
SA at MAC counter
All the girls here
There may be a lot who suspect, but...I expect many more before too long...!
Hugs Lana Mae

Shely
04-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Right now, only my SO. it's soo lonely I'd love to share the secret with someone, but am afraid if i do it will go viral. Oh well

Devi SM
04-02-2018, 08:57 PM
My Wife is My great supporter. Everyday She's more friendly with it.
My therapist and all the staff there.
My primary Dr. Physician assistants there.
A very good friend that's psychologist and even he's a children professional oriented, he knows me since first year of high scholl so 45 years.
Now I'm outing a lot and soon in HR so more people will know.

Scarlett398
04-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Vanessa, I'm thinking about finally dropping the cross dressing bomb to my psychologist after over 20 years. I'm quite sure he would be shocked if I showed him pictures of Scarlett and telling him just how long I've been enjoying this thrilling side of my lifestyle.
We usually spend much time discussing sports and I would be his last patient he would suspect of being a cross dresser and a pretty good one at that!

Thanks for writing and responding to my question...Sincerely Scarlett :hugs:

- - - Updated - - -

Vanessa, I'm thinking about finally dropping the cross dressing bomb to my psychologist after over 20 years. I'm quite sure he would be shocked if I showed him pictures of Scarlett and telling him just how long I've been enjoying this thrilling side of my lifestyle.
We usually spend much time discussing sports and I would be his last patient he would suspect of being a cross dresser and a pretty good one at that!

Thanks for writing and responding to my question...Sincerely Scarlett :hugs:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with ya Shely....Sincerely Scarlett

Joanne108
04-03-2018, 01:12 PM
My wife, and the sales ladies at the stores I haunt. That would be about 5 people total. Others may guess or know but they don't know who I am.

Scarlett398
04-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Thanks for answering my posed question Joanne....You're Avatar photo is adorable! XOXOXO Scarlett!

Samantha uk
04-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Only my wife. I'm not really interested in telling my family as CDing is only a small (but fun part) of my life and its not really relevant to my relationship with them. Plus I don't want to be known as "the crossdresser" in the family

SallySW
04-04-2018, 10:26 AM
My wife. And my neighbours, I had to go round to sort the electricity meter out and I didn't think they were in. They came back while I was there. Oops

Aunty_Hazel
04-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Only my friend Mev, whose chance comment let the genie out of the bottle after decades of repression.

Scarlett398
04-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Yes Samantha, I don't want anyone else in my family besides my wife to know either. I don't want to be known as "the cross dresser" in the family either! Well put girl friend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Zoe72
04-04-2018, 06:04 PM
My wife knew befor we got married
My ex wife
Ex partner
2 very close friends who are female
not my family too bloody hard lol
but have a couple friends to talk to one day when the time is rite.

biancabellelover
04-04-2018, 06:15 PM
My wife only. I doubt I’ll tell anyone in my family. I’m guessing that most of our friends would be supportive, and some of them might be told, but I’m not in a rush.

DaisyLawrence
04-05-2018, 01:40 AM
No-one. But everyone knows I'm non binary and know that I dress somewhat out of the expected norm. For some it may be crossdressing, for me it is who I am.

Stiletto Gurl
04-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Only three people. My girlfriend, and two men that I used to service orally.

Queen Bridget
04-05-2018, 03:18 PM
My sister knows and is very supportive.

I have a habbit of cosplaying as female characters at cons, so I suspect my friends know too. But they never bring it up.

kkaye
04-05-2018, 09:13 PM
My live in girlfriend, I don"t do it around her. She takes it like a child would. A coworker, but, I can not count it really. We both are bisexual.

IleneD
04-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Added a new one to the list yesterday; a big one (literally).
My oldest and only begotten son.
It was my 66th birthday, and I took the risk of giving myself a gift; a liberating gift of honesty.
I figured he could "take it". He's a grown man [age 39] with a wonderful family. He did, and far far better than I ever dreamed.

Jenny Brogai
04-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Hi everyone, first post!

So, my ex girlfriend, her current boyfriend (who’s also a good friend, long story!) most of my (gay/queer) friends. A couple of girlfriends that I have drinks and lunch with sometimes and that’s about it.

I agree with some of the other people, if it doesn’t interact with a different side of your life, then there’s is no need to tell family etc.

Really excited about the website 😊

phili
04-06-2018, 08:45 AM
My wife, daughter, sister, mother, and my mother's friends and retirement home staff.
Our neighbors and local business
My classmates and instructors at community college
Park and Rec admin staff for whom I volunteer [I dropped by once in a dress, but it is not a regular thing]
My squash partner- just talking about it once in a while-though I don't dress when we play
Many store assistants all over
A few hundred people who have observed me but don't know me personally

At this point I am convinced that cross dressing is something everyone should relax about and just let it be what it is.

Scarlett398
04-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Hi Jenny....It's Scarlett! I'm so honored to be the girl who inspired your very first post on crossdressers.com! This question, as you can see by the number of views and replies, has become the most popular question of the week!

So glad you are excited about the website. I am too. My favorite thing to do is share photos of me getting my girl on as Scarlett. I'm quite popular over there and the girls seem to like my ability to make a total transition to a cute, sexy, yet classy girl.

You'll learn a ton from these girls on here and we all refer to each other as girls. That's one of the unwritten rules I'll tell you up front.
Just about every question you can probably imagine having to do with the thrill of cross dressing had been asked on this site. But somehow, these girls keep coming up with some really unique gems that continue to peak our interest.

Tonight is a huge night for me. I rarely get out in the public as Scarlett. The only time I can do so is when my sexy red headed wife is out of town and tonight is one of those rare nights. And it's my very first time to stroll through several bars in a town nearby that are connected by a common hallway. I've never been to a bar dressed as Scarlett and I hardly ever go to a bar at all. It's just not my thing. We'll see what happens and I'll give everyone a report on Saturday or Sunday.

We are so glad you've decided to join the site and look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in some future posts. I'll send you a friend request soon.

Take care, Jenny, and have a super weekend! XOXOXO Scarlett :hugs:

rian
04-06-2018, 02:08 PM
To me ,,it is my wife my lovely wife who support me secretly and urge me not to expose my self outside

jaerina96
04-06-2018, 04:29 PM
I actually don't know. It's not exactly a state secret at this point, I've been going out for years and my ex-gf took it upon herself to out me to a bunch of people including my parents, her parents, some random mutual friends and pretty much everyone in her circles, and I flat out say it and include pics on my online dating profiles so that that particular disclosure is out of the way before anyone even thinks about dating me, so I just assume that everyone either knows or is going to find out sooner or later and don't worry about it.

Rachelish
04-07-2018, 07:10 AM
Just the cat :)

TiffanyMN
04-11-2018, 09:22 PM
I literally just came out to my sister and am waiting for her to respond to my text. The only other people that know are my wife (DADT) and my ex (open and accepting). I'm on pins and needles waiting for her response!

Scarlett398
04-13-2018, 01:11 AM
Rachelish...I forgot to mention my two Corgie puppies know about my thrill of cross dressing too! And both of them really enjoy my photo shoots!

Sincerely Scarlett :heehee:

sexycindy
04-13-2018, 08:11 PM
1. My ex
2. A close female friend
3. Another female friend
4. A male friend

I'm still very much in the closet with this.

tawney
04-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Only one! Just my wife of 38 years. Started dressing first year of marriage. She never turns down a clean house by her Maid!
tawney

Scarlett398
04-14-2018, 12:32 AM
Tawney....So glad your wife has been supportive of your cross dressing for so many years! I get more and more support the more and more support I give my wife in and around our home. Some great advice for other cross dressers. Make sure you help out with the chores by yourself when your wife isn't at home and together as a team while she is home.
Not only great for getting cross dressing support but also for maintaining a happy, healthy, and sensual relationship with your wife who is also your best friend in the world as well!

Thanks for your reply Tawney and I love your name! XOXOXO Scarlett :love:

Lucy Lou
04-14-2018, 12:45 AM
The only person on the planet that knows that I am a cross dresser is my sister, apart from girls on this site and a couple of others. The world has a long way to go before it becomes normal for people to be what they really are, unfortunately.

Connie D50
04-14-2018, 06:31 AM
I think
wife
two daughters
one friend
However I'm afraid that many people have an idea I do some form of Crossdressing
1 sister and her husband
my old work place 2 for sure and I'm sure they told many others.
I son in law (I think my daughter told him he has never said a bad thing)
1 golf buddy

Scarlett398
04-15-2018, 12:06 AM
That's for sure Lucy Lou...Especially in the part of the United States where we live! XOXOXO Scarlett

- - - Updated - - -

Connie, sounds like everyone who knows is OK with it so far! Have a wonderful weekend! XOXOXO Scarlett

ChubbyLeahCD
04-16-2018, 10:59 AM
Sadly, online friends and my therapist. That’s it.

gender_blender
04-16-2018, 03:04 PM
Everyone. Friends, unsupportive family, coworkers, thousands of fans on my social media pages.

Cherylgyno
04-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Scarlett. My mom knew from day one, she told my dad. My wife caught me right after we were married. Both daughters caught me when they were 11 &13. At 50 I developed breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. I now have D cup breasts. I neither flaunt nor do I attention to hide them. Now everyone knows.

Devi SM
04-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Update:
Now i add the endocrinologist clinic, it means doctor, nurse, receptionist and public was there while I wait for my appointment.

VS Fan
04-16-2018, 08:06 PM
My wife and my therapist.... but I don't focus on this with the therapist... it's more for general stress and dealing with a live-in in-law... There are others in my life that I would like to be able to tell, but I don't see myself ever crossing that threshold. Pretty lonely to tell you the truth.... both because I'm hiding it from people I want to share with, and it's not something I particularly can discuss (in any great depth) with my wife.

Julie Martin
04-17-2018, 09:03 AM
Just the makeup artist (dressing service) who turns me into Julie from the neck up on the handful of times a year I go out fully dressed. She is awesome, so supportive, non-judgemental and understanding, we talk the whole time about the whole deal. She also does an occasional day-long outing with me, it's great to have a GG friend like her. That's it! Not something I want to or feel the need to share with anyone else.

Sherri_Christopher
04-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Just the cat :)

Ha, Rachelish! :) Same thing here, except it's plural as in cats! I have three, all adopted by my kids when they were still living at home, but they've grown up and moved on and the cats remain.

My wife knew and I told about my CDing before we got married. She was tolerant of it but not accepting. She died last year, so it's just the cats who know.

Angie G
04-17-2018, 10:20 PM
Just my wife.:hugs:
Angie

ShelbyDawn
04-17-2018, 11:32 PM
To be honest, I haven't a clue. My ex spread the word to some of her friends and to a few others during our divorce and who knows who they told. Fact of the matter is, I really don't know who believed her and who thought she was just the bitter ex, which she is in spades...
Best part is, I really couldn't care less. I just go on being me and let the chips fall where they may. I'm a good person with a very high level of integrity and I truly like who I am. If I lost a 'friend' because of what my wife told them, then they weren't really a friend, were they?

Eryka1
04-18-2018, 05:03 PM
No one specifically however my sigo daughter a few years ago asked me why I shaved my legs. Her mother told her to not ask those personal questions. I simply told her I like the way it feels and than I could never stand hair on my legs or body. I'm blonde and luckily I'm not too hairy so it wasn't an issue.

Shayla
04-18-2018, 05:34 PM
Wife and our couples therapist. She (the therapist) has encouraged name to see another therapist just for myself that is familiar with tgism. Our therapist is pretty good and is trained in gender issues but is committed to our couples therapy so she could not see me singularly. I am considering it.

Raychel
04-18-2018, 08:51 PM
My kids know and the close and good friends that mean
so much in my life know. The only one that doesn't know is
my father. Not sure if I will ever tell him. I am sure he would be
accepting. But not necessary to push that if not needed

Helen Waite
04-19-2018, 01:26 AM
Only my wife, and likely her therapist, that I know of. I really don't know if or who she has confided in.

ShoeziQ
04-19-2018, 01:38 PM
No one. I flirt a lot online, but no one in my life knows.

chrissyone
04-19-2018, 02:12 PM
I have always been very upfront about it with girlfriends

Brandie.n
04-19-2018, 03:32 PM
2 of my closest friends,When i told them the reaction was about time you admitted it

Victoria_Winters
04-23-2018, 09:41 PM
As of right now.... only my mother... she was the o oh on I was brave enough to come out to. Due to my job I keep it really secret. With the changes in the policy at my work recently, I might loose my job and retirement if I come out publicly....

Charli
05-02-2018, 10:06 PM
As far as I know, only wife, and x-wife

stephaniestilley
05-02-2018, 11:56 PM
My best friend Jonathan (she goes by Joni now), her girlfriend Lauren, and I moved out together and Joni and I both cross dress all the time. We even go places together in women's clothing pretty frequently. Lauren is super supportive of us, we go shopping for clothes, and the three of us borrow each other's clothes all the time. We've grown really close as a result of this, which makes me so happy! The majority of my family doesn't know about all this and I haven't told my parents because I just know it would cause problems. It's only been a couple months since I've started going by Steph instead of my given name, Steven. I have told my sister and my cousin though and they were both super supportive and not weirded out at all. My sister especially thought that it was really cool and even gave me some of her clothes and makeup. I told one of my friends from back home about this and while I don't think he fully understands why we're doing this, he wasn't mean about it or anything

tylia
05-03-2018, 06:09 AM
My wife and my daughter definitely....possibly a couple neighbors,but we havent discussed it over the fence

julie marie1
05-04-2018, 01:29 AM
my wife. she wants me to be her maid. should I?

Betsy
05-04-2018, 09:58 AM
My wife, TG daughter and my closest friend (partial).

krissy
05-04-2018, 12:26 PM
My Wife,A girl we both known for years and my best friend she was so nice and accepted me for who i was .she passed away 2 years ago i miss her so much she is the only one i could just enjoy being a girl with and just be me .Miss you Julie p.:love:

Rhandi Spencer
05-04-2018, 01:59 PM
My Neice, several female friends,
I am sure my wife suspects but has not said anything.

Alice B
05-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Other than my previous answer, everyone on this site

Cherylgyno
05-04-2018, 04:22 PM
I thought that I had answered this but I don't see my Rey.
Mom, first two gfs, my wife, both daughters, SiL, any and all SA's. I would think that the neighbors know, we hang our clothes outside in spring, Summer and fall. Almost forgot, first gfs mom.

Cassandra Lynn
05-04-2018, 11:18 PM
2 more folks added today, which prolly puts my list somewhere in the vicinity of 30 peeps, most all of which are people i'm around quite often.
Which to say people other than the ladies at the nail salon or SAs in shopping centers, if I was to include them the number would be in the 40s.

But, I do have to add the disclaimer that these people know me as transgender, not crossdresser, in fact, I'm usually not asked about the clothing I wear.
Cass

Jeanettew
05-05-2018, 01:44 AM
No one apart from here at Tagged

Karmen
05-06-2018, 07:58 AM
Officially nobody I know or at least I was never told. But a lot of strangers saw me, fully dressed walking around at night or even trying on female clothes and shoes in stores while in drab.

~Joanne~
05-06-2018, 08:54 AM
My list is as short as mosts here with just the SO knowing, not counting my sister's here ;). I have no need for anyone else to know at this point nor do I see that point ever approaching.

Katherine L.
05-13-2018, 04:15 PM
My wife, my two daughters (by accident), and Elizabeth Taylor, who has done three makeovers for me.

Scarlett398
05-14-2018, 03:29 AM
Hi Katherine....Sounds like a really small group like I have. Love your Avatar photo! Very curvy and very pretty! XOXOXO Scarlett

- - - Updated - - -

So Jeanette, you're deep in the closet like I used to be! I'm so glad I'm not there anymore. Too many things to hide and too many secrets. Now I can dress whenever I have an off day and my gorgeous redhead is at work. And she calls me and gives me about a two hour heads up if she's coming home early! XOXOXO Scarlett

- - - Updated - - -

Heidi, are you ever planning on having "The Talk" with your wife one day? Sincerely Scarlett

- - - Updated - - -

Why sure! I'm glad she's all in with your cross dressing, Julie! XOXOXO Scarlett

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Helen, I love your over the knee boots...I have three pair of them now! XOXOXO Scarlett

I can hardly believe the number of views and replies this question has generated!

- - - Updated - - -

I always tell anyone about the shaved legs - Oh, all the guys at the gym who workout almost everyday shave their whole bodies!

- - - Updated - - -

VS, you and I are about in the same identical boat! Sincerely Scarlett

Charlotte7
05-14-2018, 09:27 AM
My wife - I told her right at the start, just after we met and before it became a long term relationship
My mother - she worked it out
My sister - she worked it out
A good friend who once called round when I was dressed and in the garden
A good friend (and her partner) who once asked directly if I crossdressed
A good friend who unexpectedly found me in a dress shop, and came up behind me and said "So, you're into dresses?"
The owner of that dress shop

Scarlett398
05-14-2018, 10:39 PM
Super list, Charlotte! Sounds like everyone is on board and accepting of your cross dressing which is fantastic! XOXOXO Scarlett

Tina Marie
05-16-2018, 05:50 PM
My wife and you lovely girls. Hey, I have never been out dressed. BREAKING NEWS: I am at the beach with my wife. We got our shopping on. and I have been out on the patio where we are staying two days in a row dressed as a woman. She is awesome. If someone sees me, oh well they will know. I feel so fem.

LeotardMan
05-18-2018, 04:24 PM
My Mom and a close friend of mine who sent me some of her old leotards.

Scarlett398
05-26-2018, 11:40 PM
Hi Girl...I wish my mom was still alive. I would love to share my photos with her today. She never knew I was a cross dresser but I'm sure once she saw the photos and I told her how I got started by going into her sexy stuff when I was a boy, she would be fascinated with it all. XOXOXO Scarlett

kimdl93
05-26-2018, 11:44 PM
It’s getting to be a long list, but the most recent includes anyone who hadn’t already seen or heard in this RV park.

Sashauk
05-27-2018, 04:40 AM
Only various forum members - no one in real life knows I crossdress.

dana digs sweaters
05-27-2018, 10:13 AM
All that matter to me :)

KymG
05-28-2018, 02:12 PM
A close friend, i assume my mother may have an inkling, and it would be foolish of me if i thought the neighbours havent seen me.
Although i really dont care what the neighbours think.
I used to hide behind the door before going outside in the dark, now i dont care, and have been outside in the daylight. if i get "caught" then so be it, i will just own it.
It will be, "omg your dressed as a woman"
Followed by " and? "

--Nina--
05-28-2018, 06:43 PM
A friend I'm known for 30 years. The lady that does my nails and two Drag Queens that I Know.