PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it

Stephanie Nicole
03-27-2018, 02:19 PM
I finally did it, I had my ears pierced today. Was dressed in drab and walked around the mall all morning and not one person even batted an eye.

Ariana225
03-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Yay! Congrats Stephanie! No one batted an eye because it’s not unusual anymore to get piercings.

Elizabeth G
03-27-2018, 02:34 PM
Congratulations Stephanie! It must be a great feeling.

I would pierce mine in a heartbeat but my wife isn't ready for that yet so for now I'm still stuck with clip-ons.

Jaylyn
03-27-2018, 02:45 PM
And I'm just still too chicken cause I think it has to hurt....and besides it will hurt when the wife sees my ears pierced. Stephanie I'm glad that you got it done, now you can get some great looking ear rings.

Robertacd
03-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Yeah, a GM with one or both ears pierced is nothing thease days. Maybe if you were wearing big hoops or dangling gem stones you might get a look or two.

Beverley Sims
03-27-2018, 08:44 PM
For me, maybe one day. :-)

IleneD
03-27-2018, 09:11 PM
Congratulations, Steph.
A great choice.
I had mine done long, long ago in the 70s when I also had long hair. I later pursued a military career, so there went the hair and earrings (though I actually left them behind when I got married). There was a time way back when I made a great effort to lead a "normal, straight' life as defined by those times. It worked.
Now..... I no longer had to abide by uniform regulations. I (re-) pierced both ears. I love it. I will never give up my earrings or pierced ears.
I too thought in the immediate wake of my new ear-studs that the world was examining me under a microscope; that everyone was gawking and talking "Look at that grown man with EARRINGS!! Oh my God!". Truth is, none of that happened. It never did and never will. People don't give a rip. There's no dress codes anymore and (if you've looked around the human population closely). Nearly anything goes.
Wait until the first time you go about fully dressed en femme in public and with your new ear rings. Love the long danglers.

BillieS
03-27-2018, 10:52 PM
You will love having earrings! Getting pierced was one of the best things I ever did ... again and again and...

marika_jaye
03-28-2018, 01:46 PM
I've had both ears pierced for years. Never had a comment one way or another, except from the woman who is now my fiancee. She thought it odd that I was wearing two different earrings.

Congrats on your new ear holes!

Lana Mae
03-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Congrats, Stephanie! No one cares they are in their own little worlds! I have only got compliments on mine! Best wishes going forward! (Depending on you circumstances) either a big step or a small one but anyway moving along on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
03-28-2018, 04:44 PM
I had mine done for a while. After a while get some small hoop earrings to wear.

Aunt Kelly
03-28-2018, 09:26 PM
Well it's about time!
Good for you, sweetie. You will be pleasantly surprised by the non-reaction the world will have for your tiny new body modification. Take care of the holes and in a few weeks, start enjoying the selection of jewelry now opened up to you.

Sami Brown
03-28-2018, 09:41 PM
And I'm just still too chicken cause I think it has to hurt

Jaylyn, it hurts no more than having a shot. You do have to leave them in for about six weeks, so keeping them clean to prevent infection is the biggest consideration. You may also have sore a sore ear if you sleep on it, but that happens when sleeping with clip earrings as well.

Stephanie, congratulations on being brave! Pierced ears are so much fun because they open an entirely new way to express yourself.

Sami

alwayshave
03-28-2018, 09:53 PM
Stephanie, congrats, but are you sure the crossdresser police weren't called.

Becky Blue
03-28-2018, 10:03 PM
Well done Stephanie!!!

Glendy
03-29-2018, 12:01 AM
My wife and I were at the mall one day and she said she wanted to pierce her ears just above her other piercing. I said joking to her I should get mine pierce and she said go ahead, so that's when I had them pierce, that was about three years ago.