PDA

View Full Version : Have I gone too far?

TracyDeluxe
03-15-2006, 09:03 PM
I fear I have gone too far in the feminization process. I live and work as a female, but sometimes I have urges that could best be described as "male".

I mean, I don't think it is my fault, exactly, it was my Aunt that first put me in dresses, even before kindergarten. She said that I was too rowdy for her, and that maybe some frills and lace would calm me down. I hated it at first, just hated it! But then I came to love the way she would treat me when I was dressed in frilly little girl's dresses, and was absolutely devastated when I had to wear pants to go to school. I cried for days and days, until she said I could be her little niece after school and on the weekends.

Of course, with my girly perm and pierced ears, I was teased all through highschool, but my Aunt would always tell me that those bullys were just jealous, and I believe that was probably true, those pigs!

When I graduated HS, my Aunt took me to court (I was dressed in a very nice offwhite linen blouse and short red skirt), and had my name legally changed to Tracy Lynn Deluxe. I was so happy, and even more so when she took me to her woman friend Doctor, and the doctor gave me hormones and implants! I was the girl my Aunt always wanted me to be, and I felt so loved!

But my Aunt passed away some years ago, and now I just want to sit around in boxer shorts, drink beer, fart whenever the urge hits, and watch NASCAR on TV!

Have I gone too far, and what color wig would you recommend for me?

ToyGirl
03-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Im sure you aware you should allways transition for yourself Tracy , Though it sounds like you had wonderfull support and you were able to bipass the SoC (as many people have) to get HRT. I still like drinking beer , i drive an interceptor and i can't see myself ever not liking things like that, not sure about the boxer shorts or farting though. I havnt been here long or alot , so what im about to say might come across as strange Tracy. I had a dream last night that i was somewhere in a house and i was reading a magazine about TS women (a nice magazine not anything adult related , more like 'womans day'). There was a 2 to 3 page article interview with you in it and some photos (just nice ones like your avatar) and i said to my friend 'hey i know her ! , well wait i dont know her , but i know her from a website'

That doesnt really have to mean anything , but out of the million people it could have been it was you. So you do rub off on people. Take care Tracy.

RenaCD
03-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Tracey what a great story. Opposite from most of the rest of us girls. So whats going too far. Pick a wig color and have a ball (anything but pink) we mature girls just can't pull that one off!

Big Hugs Rena

Laurie Ann
03-15-2006, 09:23 PM
You had me riveted with that story then I farted and laughed until I wet my panties.

Janelle Young
03-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Except for the boxer shorts, no way, can not even think about wearing them, I am the same as you. I like a beer, fart when it needs to be done and like NASCAR. I think if you want to wear boxers, that is great, wear what you want to.

Too far, I think not. Most of us would kill to be in your position.

Now the color of the wig. That is the 64 dollar question. I would say a light brunette may look good.

Kimberley
03-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Hmmm. Let's see. Silk boxers, lite beer and take Beano. That should do it.
Just kidding.

As I recall, you just "retired"?

Well I have been there now (forced) for a couple of years. The only thing I can offer is to go get busy. Volunteer or take up a hobby that you enjoy or wanted to try. You are probably sick of travel, at least driving so try a cruise and get pampered. The big thing is dont allow yourself to sit around hon. Believe me once you get going, there arent enough hours in the day.

Huggggs
Kimberley.

VeronicaMoonlit
03-15-2006, 09:34 PM
I fear I have gone too far in the feminization process.
Have I gone too far, and what color wig would you recommend for me?

Hoo boy ,this is great. Kudos! Send it to Fictionmania, it's actually better written that some of the stuff there already.

In case anyone didn't get it, it's a joke.

Veronica

KathrynW
03-15-2006, 09:47 PM
:notlistening:

Phoebe Reece
03-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Tracy, at least you haven't cut off anything that won't grow back. If you are questioning your life as a woman, why not take some time to just dress and do things as a guy? Maybe you are at heart a crossdresser that has gone too far. The only way to know is try switching roles some and see if that changes anything. I've known some guys named Tracy, so your name wouldn't present a problem.

As for wig color, how about matching your own hair color? It looks in your photos to be some kind of blond and that looks pretty good. You could also go to a wig shop and ask for some expert advice there.

TracyDeluxe
03-15-2006, 09:53 PM
In case anyone didn't get it, it's a joke.

Veronica

Aaaaaaand, we have a winner!

There have been so many of these "tales" lately that I thought I would try my hand at it. :cheeky:

Laurie Ann
03-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Tracy not to be bitchy here but my reply obviously knew you were joking how come I'm not a winner also. I am saddened by the lack of respect my reply was given. I think I will now have to leave this forum and find one where I will be respected.

Kimberley
03-15-2006, 10:52 PM
:bonk:

Someone buy me a blonde wig....

Kimberley

Jodie_Lynn
03-15-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL

Thanks Tracy, I really needed a good laugh.

(luckily, I've been here awhile and recognized that Tracy was being silly......)

TracyDeluxe
03-15-2006, 11:15 PM
Tracy not to be bitchy here but my reply obviously knew you were joking how come I'm not a winner also. I am saddened by the lack of respect my reply was given. I think I will now have to leave this forum and find one where I will be respected.

:cool: :D

I would have declared you a winner, but then you said you farted in your panties, and that is just so....so...so gross!

Billijo49504
03-16-2006, 12:45 AM
Tracy, take the car colors of your favorite NASCAR driver, and get a wig to match.:) :) How's that for a weiner????BJ

ReginaK
03-16-2006, 03:23 AM
Foo. I was hoping it was real. :(

It was a good story though.

sparks
03-16-2006, 03:32 AM
Aunty Em! Aunty Em! We are not in Kansas anymore! And I thought I was weird! Good on you! And no one liked Night of the Living Tranny I wrote.

See ya in the Funnies

TGMarla
03-16-2006, 09:00 AM
First of all, kudos to your aunt. Way to really mess up a child, lady!

And you were then conditioned into liking girl things so much, you actually got implants, hormones, and a name change. And all of this so that your aunt could have the girl she wanted. And you capitulated so you could feel loved????? Pardon me for saying so, but that's really messed up. Shame on her! So what, now that she's passed away, do you now want to change back?

Well, if no one's snipped your bits, you can have the implants removed, stop the hormones, and change your name again. So no, you haven't gone "too far". But it's far, it's far.

And with your distance under your wheels, if you need a wig, just hit up a nice wig shop. Sounds to me you could go to one with far less embarrassment factor than many of us here.

Deborah
03-16-2006, 11:52 AM
No Tracy, you haven't gone to far unless you are pulling for Jeff Gordon or Jimmy Johnson

^^ :lol: Totally agree.

Btw Tony Stewart will win the cup again. :cheeky:

MsJanessa
03-16-2006, 12:04 PM
and now for a story that more accuratly reflects what really happens to CDers---I started when I was 9 and was caught when I was 11(just couldn't help myself) My parents took Me to a psychiatrist who told them I just had a fetish and it would pass----would occasionally dress in high school in private--caught by Mom once or twice who would yell but nothing more serious--didn't do it much in college---in law school started doing it all the time in private but still wouldn't go out ---finally as an adult I started (after many years) dressing and going out in public. Love it---don't really understand why--but definatly don't want to stop---that's probably the story that most of us have lived---with some variations of course. The details of my story would make for some very interesting reading but are entirely my buisiness--- ps--forced crossdressing is a very common fantasy but---nobody forced Me to do it and some tried to stop Me from doing it---I'm doing it anyway. So there! ps--Tracy I'll nominate you for the Pulitzer prize for best Crossdresser Fiction

Julie Avery
03-16-2006, 12:14 PM
I dunno, Tracy, I think to rise to Pulitzer level you need to get the cousins and neighbors involved ;)

TracyDeluxe
03-16-2006, 01:44 PM
I dunno, Tracy, I think to rise to Pulitzer level you need to get the cousins and neighbors involved ;)

Oh, the neighbors and cousins were involved, I just left that part of the story out for brevity. ;)

Actually, both my neighbor's cousins and my cousin's neighbors were involved!

*Tracy runs away giggling, hands fluttering in the air*

Julie Avery
03-16-2006, 01:53 PM
:lol: Yes, it's best to dole these out a bit at a time..."Later that same summer we had a backyard campout with the neighbor's cousins. We were caught in just our thong panties, corsets and push-up bras when my cousin's neighbors unexpectedly showed up in thigh-high boots with 6 inch heels and bullwhips, but I won't have time to write about that till next Wednesday..."

TracyDeluxe
03-16-2006, 02:06 PM
we had a backyard campout with the neighbor's cousins. We were caught in just our thong panties, corsets and push-up bras when my cousin's neighbors unexpectedly showed up in thigh-high boots with 6 inch heels and bullwhips

Julie! I'll bet we met, and didn't even know it at the time! That is exactly what happened! Did you grow up in northcentral Wisconsin? I was the one with the whip! It's really a small world, isn't it?

Julie Avery
03-16-2006, 02:09 PM
As a peculiar matter of fact, my parents were close friends with a couple in Madison, WI, and we kids referred to them as "Aunt" and "Uncle"...

On a more speculative note, I believe I may be recovering repressed memories of these events even as we type ;)

Laurie Ann
03-16-2006, 02:48 PM
:cool: :D

I would have declared you a winner, but then you said you farted in your panties, and that is just so....so...so gross!

Tracy but it did not leave a skid mark in a thong I guess it's kinda hard but I did wet them.:eek:

KathrynW
03-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Tracy but it did not leave a skid mark in a thong I guess it's kinda hard but I did wet them.:eek:
I'm sure I'll be sorry for asking this...but how in the hell would it be possible for anyone to leave a skid mark in a thong? ;)

TracyDeluxe
03-16-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm sure I'll be sorry for asking this...but how in the hell would it be possible for anyone to leave a skid mark in a thong? ;)

Simple:

The modern Cartesian coordinate system in two dimensions (also called a rectangular coordinate system) is commonly defined by two axes, at right angles to each other, forming a plane (an xy-plane). The horizontal axis is labeled x, and the vertical axis is labeled y. In a three dimensional coordinate system, another axis, normally labeled z, is added, providing a sense of a third dimension of space measurement. The axes are commonly defined as mutually orthogonal to each other (each at a right angle to the other). (Early systems allowed "oblique" axes, that is, axes that did not meet at right angles.) All the points in a Cartesian coordinate system taken together form a so-called Cartesian plane. Equations that use the Cartesian coordinate system are called Cartesian equations.

The point of intersection, where the axes meet, is called the origin normally labeled O. With the origin labeled O, we can name the x axis Ox and the y axis Oy. The x and y axes define a plane that can be referred to as the xy plane. Given each axis, choose a unit length, and mark off each unit along the axis, forming a grid. To specify a particular point on a two dimensional coordinate system, you indicate the x unit first (abscissa), followed by the y unit (ordinate) in the form (x,y), an ordered pair. In three dimensions, a third z unit (applicate) is added, (x,y,z).

The choices of letters come from the original convention, which is to use the latter part of the alphabet to indicate unknown values. The first part of the alphabet was used to designate known values.

Consider the horizontal waistband to be the "X" axis, and the vertical (the "thong") to be the "y" axis, and substitute those terms into the above explanation. Then add the function of either "beer, beans, nervousness" (x, y, z) into the equation, transform, solve for "skidmarks" (ysub2), and you can see how it is possible. It's really quite simple.

ginafaye
03-16-2006, 04:11 PM
just consider this.......men and boys fart........ladies fluff

KathrynW
03-16-2006, 04:15 PM
just consider this.......men and boys fart........ladies fluff
don't kid yourself...ladies fart...
if they didn't, they'd explode.... ;)