PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Julie Mehn
04-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Hello Girls I haven't been here in a while but i was wondering what is a good way just find some crossdressing freinds near me

Shelly Preston
04-01-2018, 04:46 AM
Julie

I suggest you put a post in the places to go places to meet section.

Be aware posts in that section are moderated.

Teresa
04-01-2018, 05:03 AM
Jukie,
Use the members listing and find someone near by , PM them and see if you can meet up , I did it the first time in drab and never regreted it . Carole and I have become good friends , we shop together , meet up at social groups and play a dreadful game of golf . I now have a nice selection of friends through that initial contact. Also do make friends with SAs , some say they only want to make a sale but I'm not convinced , we give then something new to think about I find they enjoy the interaction with me , we have some real fun and a good laugh .

alwayshave
04-01-2018, 06:21 AM
Julie, use meetup.com to find a local crossdresser trans group.

Tracii G
04-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Check with your local LGBT for trans groups in your area.

Jenny22
04-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Julie, you've taken the first step by giving your location. Now: in the right forum, as the sisters in your area to contact you. Next, keep you eyes open in every post you read for the writers' locations that may be near you. When you see one, PM that person and ask to be friends. Then, as a friend, ask if 'she' would like to meet, say, for coffee. You have to take the initiative, Julie, if you want to make personal friend from this forum. You CAN do it! Good luck, Julie.

Beverley Sims
04-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Shelly has the most obvious and wisest suggestion.

Being for members of this forum there are a lot less pitfalls, other suggestions offered also have merit.

Alice_2014_B
04-01-2018, 01:50 PM
On the forum here you can utilize the search-box for the state you live in or nearby cities.
:)

Jenny Brogai
04-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Hi, I also find grindr to be good to meet cross dressers, search under the trans tab.

Micki_Finn
04-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Maybe Grindr is better where you are Jenny, but here on the US West Coast it’s TERRIBLE. If you want to get sent a bunch of dick pics it’s great, but actually meeting anyone on a friendship level? Forget it.

Jenny Brogai
04-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Ok, well for me it seems to work well for friendships, often online but sometimes in real life and also it is location specific which is the real plus. I think all CDs have the same issues, trying to find others who are into the same things as they are. However, I agree with you completely Micki Finn, it is also a source of dick pics, great I suppose, if you're into that sort of thing!