PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever hit on a woman while dressed femme?

Jesse69
03-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Have you ever hit on a woman while dressed femme? What was their reaction? Did they treat you like a freak, lesbian, or whatever? Did you go to a gay or lesbian bar and do this? Where were you?

If you did have a good encounter what were you dressed like? What later developed with the lady?

michelleliz
03-15-2006, 10:13 PM
I'am not out to hit on women or men . Just out to a women myself and enjoy Myself

Michelleliz

Francesca Chantel
03-15-2006, 10:17 PM
My wife would hit me... lol

Karren H
03-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Not while dressed, but online all the time!! Bi and lesbian females who can't or won't read my profile hit on me on IM everyday!! LOL And btw I am flattered that they think I'm on of them!! Hehehehe

Love Karren

GypsyKaren
03-15-2006, 11:10 PM
I've never been "hit on" by a woman while dressed, just hit upside the head once with a frying pan by Kat when I wanted to go out in a real short skirt.

Karen

nancy58
03-15-2006, 11:28 PM
It's kind of like a dog chasing a car. What, exactly, is he going to do with it when he catches it? (This is something I relate to on my bicycle sometimes.) If you are doing a good job of passing and she comes on to you, you're going to have a disappointed lesbian on your hands. If, on the other hand, you aren't passing, she's liable to be not interested and maybe a little disgusted.

Nancy

trannie T
03-15-2006, 11:34 PM
A year ago on halloween I went (dressed of course) to a gay bar. The only seat at the bar was next to a fairly attractive woman. I asked if the seat was taken and she invited me to sit there. A minute later a man came out of the bathroom saw us talking reached between us for a drink and left. Seems that he had been hitting on her unsuccessfully. We talked the night away and even danced a couple times. We saw each other a few times after that but nothing really developed.
That is my tip for picking up women, wear women's clothing to a gay bar.

Billijo49504
03-16-2006, 12:20 AM
1st I personally think it tacky. But that just me. That said, the only woman I can hit on is the one that has shared my bed for the last 21 years. If I hit on anyone else, I'd probably find out what that frying pan looked like, up close and personal...BJ ;)

AngelAshley
03-16-2006, 07:08 AM
It's kind of like a dog chasing a car. What, exactly, is he going to do with it when he catches it? (This is something I relate to on my bicycle sometimes.) If you are doing a good job of passing and she comes on to you, you're going to have a disappointed lesbian on your hands. If, on the other hand, you aren't passing, she's liable to be not interested and maybe a little disgusted.
That's not totally true. Quite a few girls a bi, and quite a few of those actually don't mind or quite enjoy transexuals/CD's/TG's/TV's/etc. I've spoken to loads of girls on the internet who love to see me in my cheerleader uniform. And my 2 most recent ex's loved it too. You just have to make sure you're straight out with it - be honest, don't leave it too long to tell her, and if she doesn't like it, then that's her loss ;)

JoAnnDallas
03-16-2006, 09:39 AM
I have had some hit on me via IM. When I relize that they are thinking I am a GG, I politely ask them if they read my profile. Some say yes and some say no. The ones that say yes, some did not notice the part that says I am a CD. Those I have to sadly break the news that I am a Male to Female CD and they ususally sign off real quick. Same for those that say No to reading my profile. Then I have both that did read my profile or don't care. I remember the first time I got hit on via IM. He kept asking if my husbnd was going to get mad if he found out he was talking to me. When I relized that he thought I was a real GG, I got all giddy. First thought I had was, "WOW my picture passes". Then I settled down and had to bust his bubble and tell him I was a CD and married to a wondrful wife. He said "bye" and that was the last I heard from him. Kinda makes you sad don't it.

KathrynW
03-16-2006, 10:17 AM
I've never been "hit on" by a woman while dressed, just hit upside the head once with a frying pan by Kat when I wanted to go out in a real short skirt.
Was it one of those old timey cast iron skillets?
That's gonna leave a mark if it was... ;)

MsJanessa
03-16-2006, 11:50 AM
The answer is yes or rather they have hit on me---several times and once about 9 months ago we went to her place and made love----there are all kinds of people out there who have all kinds of sexual tastes and its not unusual for lesbians(and maybe "straight" women too) to have a thing for a pretty TV

Alexandria
03-16-2006, 12:24 PM
Although I am straight, I have been to a gay bar with a group of friends (dressed en femme) and I actually have been hit on by many guys there!

Can't help but admit that I get flattered sometimes :).

JeanneF
03-16-2006, 12:37 PM
I've found that what I wear when I go out is directly related to who talks to me. I'm not a big skirt person, I tend to prefer pants or jeans. It seems that if I'm wearing a skirt, guys will come over and hit on me, but if I'm wearing jeans and a cute top, I'll wind up chatting with girls. I think it's partly because since I'm dressed like most GGs dress when they go out, they feel more comfortable exploring that side of their interests.