PDA

View Full Version : Things that go through my wife's head...

Robertacd
04-02-2018, 11:52 AM
I just had to laugh at my wife yesterday. She needed to borrow a bra. So I reached into my lingerie drawer and pulled one out. It just happened that it was still a little warm from the dryer.

I handed it to my wife and she said "Oh my God, do you have a heated lingerie drawer now too?"

I just laughed, it's just funny that, that would be the first thing to go through her head.

But a heated lingerie drawer may be a good idea...

ChristinaK
04-02-2018, 11:55 AM
At least she's okay with You! That's great. Yeah, heated lingerie would be nice.

Jenny22
04-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Warming 'the girls' would be better.

Stephanie47
04-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Back in the day (1970's) my wife use to wear "hot pants." No dryer needed!

prettytoes
04-02-2018, 07:41 PM
I like that...we sleep on a waterbed...heated. My panty drawer is under the bed, so they are always warm!

BLUE ORCHID
04-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Hi Roberta :hugs:, That's just too funny, I love it>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Teri Ray
04-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Well.............Roberta you have not given us the answer............are your drawers heated?

docrobbysherry
04-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Not all women think the same. My ex would have said, "So, you're wearing bras now? And, u just took this one off!":Angry3:

DaisyLawrence
04-03-2018, 02:21 AM
I like the idea of pre-warmed clothes to put on my cold body in the winter. I like it very much.

Beverley Sims
04-03-2018, 03:14 AM
I have a heated bathroom floor, and a heated discussion with the wife sometimes. :-)

Ina Girdle
04-03-2018, 07:01 AM
OMG..... What are you doing putting your bras in the dryer!! My wife instructed me to always hang my bras to dry. Growing up as a closeted Crossdresser, my mother never taught me how to wash lingerie properly. You are very lucky to have such an understanding partner! Be sure to spoil her.

PS: Docrobbysherry, you are an upstanding guy who would give someone the “ bra off your own back!”, here here!

Robertacd
04-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Meh... I throw all my "daily" wear soft cub bras in the dryer just like my mom did. I do hang dry my "sexy" bras, and bras with underwires, padded, or molded cups.

alwayshave
04-03-2018, 10:04 AM
What a nice "warm" story.

Jodi
04-03-2018, 11:48 AM
I just had to laugh at my wife yesterday. She needed to borrow a bra. So I reached into my lingerie drawer and pulled one out. It just happened that it was still a little warm from the dryer.

I handed it to my wife and she said "Oh my God, do you have a heated lingerie drawer now too?"

I just laughed, it's just funny that, that would be the first thing to go through her head.

But a heated lingerie drawer may be a good idea...

Roberta, Every major Lingerie store in which I have shopped, ie, Soma, Victorys Secret, Hanes Bally, etc, have advised me to NEVER put a bra into a dryer. Line dry only.

Jodi

Robertacd
04-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Yeah flimsy stuff like VS will fall apart in the dryer. But like I said my daily wear stuff goes in the dryer, even says right on the tag wash warm, tumble dry low, use only non-clorine bleach.