PDA

View Full Version : It's Windy in Vegas, Baby!

windycissy
03-15-2006, 11:42 PM
I am curled up in my palatial suite in Las Vegas, every once in a while the gods smile on my and how I got upgraded to this luxury I'll never know, but I'm loving it! Fortunately, I "packed for two" and after my meetings I transformed myself into Windy and hit the outlets last night! I was hunting for accessories to match my little black dress, and I scored a clutch purse, some strappy heels (more on that later), a choker and a tester of Gucci perfume. Yum! Anyhoo, today I strapped on my new heels and hit the strip. Tip: do NOT wear new heels on Las Vegas Boulevard! My dogs are aching, but who cares, I took a taxi home after my foray to the Aladdin Shops and the Fashion Show mall, where I got a pashmina and some sheer nylons to finish my shopping, and I picked up some takeout from CPK and Haagen Dazs for dessert - I'm such a girl! Here is picture I took of myself when I got back to my suite:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd34b3127cce885543abbe5b00000035108IatWLlw0aW

Tomorrow it's back to Chicago, where snow is forecast....gee, maybe I'll get stranded here!

Windy

Billijo49504
03-16-2006, 12:38 AM
AAAAAW!!! That would be tough to take, but I'm sure you would tough it Windycissy.