PDA

View Full Version : tatoos

toniloraine
03-16-2006, 12:15 AM
how do you cover up tattoos that you have on your arms, or do you just dont worry about them?

Melinda G
03-16-2006, 12:18 AM
You mean like a big Harley Davidson tatoo on your bicep.:cheeky:

toniloraine
03-16-2006, 12:33 AM
kindof, an eagle on my bicep and arose with my wifes name on foearm.

Billie Jean
03-16-2006, 01:25 AM
You could wear long sleeves to cover them. I forget what site I have seen it on, but they have a beard cover that will cover tattoos also. I have a tattoo on both shoulders and my right leg. None of them are feme so i wear long dresses and short sleeve tops cover them well. lol Billie Jean

Adnama
03-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Hi Toniloraine,

As Billie Jean said, you can get makeup that covers all sorts of things, including tattoos. It is also commonly known as camoflague, corrective or even theatrical makeup. You have to hunt around a bit, but there are all sorts of options and brands available, depending on where you live. These products work well I think, if you look closely at pics of Angelina Jolie you'll notice that her tattoos aren't visible sometimes!
I just got some today, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.
I also wear long sleeves etc to cover. You could also consider using arm-warmers too........

Amanda

DonnaT
03-16-2006, 07:27 AM
http://www.colortration.com/

http://www.smartcover.com/sc_concealer.php

LindaTS
03-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I've tried Colortration but can't get it right so I just wear longer sleeves when I'm out and about.

GypsyKaren
03-16-2006, 09:45 AM
I just let mine show, I'm proud of them and get lots of compliments.

Karen

Wendy me
03-16-2006, 09:56 AM
check here for tatoo cover....http://www.glamourboutique.com/Cart/glamourboutique/shopping.cgi?page=makeup.html&category=yes&cart_id=545270_8290

miss_sarah
03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
I just let mine show, I'm proud of them and get lots of compliments.

Karen

Right on! I've had a few people on the net make negative comments about my (one) tattoo (right upper-arm, guitar with a wave of music staff coming from it, which symbolizes one of my passions) by saying I would look better if it were covered. I couldn't disagree more. I think that's a very old-school way of thinking, especially considering the mainstreamism of so-called "Bod Mod" fads in our culture these days. Sure, there are times I look at it and think it makes me look more masculine (likely only because of the placement) but am usually able to shrug it off and be proud :)

Bev06 GG
03-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi there,
I love tatoos but I must admit when Im doing a photo session for a T Girl theres nothing looks worse than a glamour puss, with a great big dark tatoo plastered over her arm. I use dermablend for hiding them and it works wonders. Hope that helps.
Hugs
BEVxxxx

kymmieLorain
03-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Luckily most of my tattoos are in places that can be covered( unless I wear something backless) with the exception of my legs. But I can either wear a longer skirt or dark hose.

Kymmie

toniloraine
03-16-2006, 11:13 PM
thanks girls for all the help,there not that bad, but i will wear longer sleeves

AmandaM
03-17-2006, 12:39 AM
I had mine lasered off. They do have payment plans.