PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure Whats happening ?

Debs
04-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Not going into detail, 15 years ago met my wife, from day one told her and showed her about my dressing , she loved it, 10 years later DADT, we have both now retired, and have a holiday home. She had no tolerance for me dressing, wouldn't go anywhere without me, so couldn't go full makeup etc.

Then 3 months ago, sends me up to the holiday home on my own 3 days a week ?, I Ordered dresses of ebay, I come home from the holiday home she has opened them, No problem dear, sorry opened them by mistake. I am not complaining, just wonder if I am missing a trick ?, am I being set up. By the way dont care who knows I dress, am retired now, so cannot get fired from my job, lol

But loving every minute

Still curious ? as to why

docrobbysherry
04-05-2018, 11:15 AM
How would we know? If u really want to know, why haven't u asked her?:brolleyes:

Raychel
04-05-2018, 11:19 AM
I found it on page 7 of the handbook on how to keep your Sanity

"Don't try to figure out How or What women are thinking"

Best to talk to her. lol

Taylor186
04-05-2018, 11:25 AM
I love a good mystery. My thought: It's not about crossdressing.

DaisyLawrence
04-05-2018, 11:49 AM
As Doc says, how would we know? so ask your wife. And as Taylor says, there could be more going on here. Bit odd for a happily married wife to send her husband away 3 days a week rather than go with him. Stranger than fiction.

Debs
04-05-2018, 11:54 AM
sorry didnt really mean to ask you girls why, was just writing my thoughts, wanted to share my excitement.

Tracii G
04-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Her sending you "away" for 3 days a week is a huge red flag.
Why would she do that you ask?
1. she may be having extramarital affairs.
2. same as the number 1.
I have been thru this twice so I have a pretty good idea what to look for.

Debs
04-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Good, She has refused me sex for the last 10 years, hope he is good

Tracii G
04-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Been in that position too but her reason was she had has sex with so many guys she felt too "dirty" and didn't want me possibly catch something from her.
I told her thanks for thinking of my safety.
The husband is always the last to know.
I hope that is not the case but some women just don't want sex after so many years for various reasons.

Debs
04-05-2018, 01:12 PM
Thanks Tracii, no sex for 10 years, (thats me feeling guilty for dressing up), stopped dressing up, purged, and for the next ten years, just took care of all the bills, etc. Smiled at each other now and again, but she kept me by her side every hour. I didnt moan, I promised to look after her, so shut down, but made money and kept my promise

CONSUELO
04-05-2018, 01:31 PM
How can one progress from loving the fact that you dress to a DADT situation and refusal ( I assume it is a refusal) of sexual relations to where you are today being SENT to your holiday home for three days per week. I am just having difficulty understanding this but I also get a strong sense that this is all OK with you.

Jenny22
04-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Is your wife also retired? Hmmmm. There are these very small cameras that could be used in your house to record what goes on, if anything, while you are away.

AndreaCalifCD
04-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Not totally clear - 3 days a week every week for the last 3 months?
If that's the case, I'd be worried.
For 3 days, one time in the last 3 months? Not so much...

Donna St. Marten
04-05-2018, 02:15 PM
It sounds to me that your wife's acceptance of your dressing has worn thin over time. Now that she is retired, she has decided to make some changes. While you can no longer get fired from your job, your wife may fire you from your marriage.

Ressie
04-05-2018, 03:22 PM
She might have just been curious about what was in the package. And maybe she just wants some time away from you. Or maybe others that have replied have more insight than I do.

That's a lot of time to be away from each other yet it seems to be just fine with you. Maybe you'll both find new sex partners.

Debs
04-05-2018, 09:39 PM
I have never lied to her from day 1, if she doesn't want me, I can handle that (sort of), she will never be short of money, I will see to that nor will my daughters, but as you know its not all about money. Hard road ahead I think. I stopped being Debs 10 years ago when she asked me to stop, and as you know you cant stop, so since then was done in secrecy behind her back. When I say behind her back, she still knew I dressed but not in her life.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Life get's curious don't it. :-)

alwayshave
04-06-2018, 05:36 AM
Debs, no sex for 10 years, are you married to my ex-wife ;-). Time to put a nannie cam in your house when your gone to figure out what is happening. My two cents.

Lisa Roberts
04-06-2018, 05:57 AM
Maybe she is giving you room/time to dress away from her??
Lace and Smiles,
Lisa

Debs
04-06-2018, 08:09 AM
yep, maybe, I have give her the world, she will never have to work again or worry about where she is living.

Krisi
04-06-2018, 08:14 AM
Her sending you "away" for 3 days a week is a huge red flag.
Why would she do that you ask?
1. she may be having extramarital affairs.
2. same as the number 1.
I have been thru this twice so I have a pretty good idea what to look for.

This would be my suspicion.