PDA

View Full Version : In all seriousness...with the exception of obvious artistic expression...

nikkiwindsor
04-05-2018, 08:05 PM
...should the forum allow the posting of photoshopped pictures? Or, in other words, should the forum expect pics to accurately represent reality and not allow uploading of "fake" or "doctored" pictures?

candice.aihara
04-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Ideally, photographs should be a true representation and free of any digital manipulation. If there are any such changes, however, the author should make that statement very clear.

MarinaTwelve200
04-05-2018, 08:18 PM
No need---a "Doctored" image would reflect bad on the submitter. I think it is OK to adjust brightness and contrast, or perhaps soften the focus. I se no harm in "zapping out" a mole or zit or filling in a missing tooth (Ive done the latter a few years back) but that should be the limit. reshaping bodies or swapping heads, etc, the big stuff, should be frowned on----unless, as you say, it is stated as being an "artistic expression".

Tracii G
04-05-2018, 08:32 PM
I am against limiting someone's freedom to do what they wish with their own property.
So are you next going to demand members show a pic of themselves in their avatar?
If so you will see the membership here dwindle down to nothing.

kimdl93
04-05-2018, 08:36 PM
It seems to me that people here, quite justifiably, present themselves as they wish to be seen....to the extent that they can.

t-girlxsophie
04-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Each to their own,I don't think it needs to be a rule we all do what's the most comfortable for each of us

Tracii G
04-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Personally if someone wants to use software to enhance their make up then fine I have no problem with that at all.
A lot here do it and have done it for as long as I have been a member. They still look like themselves just better make up.No harm in that at all.
Just recently I found software that is easy to use and enhanced my avatar pic but I still look like me.

Judy-Somthing
04-05-2018, 08:51 PM
I change the contrast and brightens, crop, and if the background could be recognized I sometimes will edit it.
I don't like to edit myself, because any positive comment on my looks would not be real.

I found that with a good foundation and contouring makeup and good lighting that it's actually easier to look good than Photoshop.
Getting the hair to look good and natural is a pain and time consuming.
I do admit when I dress I take about 40 photos with different poses and wigs and only show what I feel looks best.

April Rose
04-05-2018, 09:03 PM
I Agree with Tracii G. My avatar is actually a pencil drawing of an angel, based on a detail from Leonardo Davinci's "Madonna of the rocks". As such, I feel it represents me better than any photograph could, because it is the most accurate expression of my creative imagination, physical skill and self perception at the time I made it. If someone works with photoshop, to the best of their ability, it is as valid as any photograph they could have made, just by pushing a button. It comes art, instead of journalism.

Rachael Leigh
04-05-2018, 09:05 PM
I don’t wish to do anything to my photos as has been said I want to be as real looking as possible.
Since I go out why would I care to doctor my pictures, just to get a positive feedback that might make me think I’m passing
better? No I’m as real as they get

Kelly DeWinter
04-05-2018, 09:14 PM
As long as Facebook, Instagram and snap-chat allow Kim Kardashian to post Photoshop pictures , then YES we cannot loose the Photoshop Cold War

Pat
04-05-2018, 09:23 PM
Have you discussed this with a site admin? I'm pretty sure this is a non-starter as far as the staff is concerned.

DIANEF
04-05-2018, 09:48 PM
If I can step outside the door looking the way I do and for everyone to see why would I want to post something different on here. Of course there are fun threads like the 'magazine covers' we had recently, but while I really have no issues with people enhancing their pictures my avatars are exactly as taken (except for cropping and light adjustment if needed)

lingerieLiz
04-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Is a photoshopped picture any worse than someone taking a 100 or 1000 photos and selecting one that is better by far than all the others?

Becky Blue
04-05-2018, 09:59 PM
I think there is no hard or fast rule. I agree with cropping to remove something recognisable. I also dont think there is anything wrong with brightening or dulling or even sharpening the focus. Where the line gets drawn in my opinion is when someone starts enhancing or modifying to make them look better/more feminine.

I also think its ok to cover up a prominent pimple or scar that could make you very recognisable. That happened to me years ago, I managed to cut my nose in a very strange way (Don't ask) anyone who saw any pics of me would instantly know. So do I not take pics or do I photoshop the cut out?

It comes down to deceit, is the use of photoshop deceiving anyone?

I myself only modify my pictures if I am doing something obvious and artistic.

Jaymees22
04-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Is anything here representing reality? I view the pictures here as a form of expression and one should be able to perfect their image as they see fit.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Well, I look like Disneyland in my present avatar.

If retouched photos are not presented as your true self Ifeel it is okay.

Mine are retouched to hide the horns coming out if my head and as for the tail with a spike on it, I think photoshop does a good job hiding that. :-)

Other retouching silicone boobs and hip padding?

Ban that too?

IleneD
04-05-2018, 10:44 PM
I'm chuckling to myself as I read your question through the eyes and mind of someone who is still baffled by this "CD thing" (someone like my best friend and wife).
I can hear her now. Worried about fake or photoshopped pictures. Ladies.... nearly every thing about what you do and how you appear as women (some exceptions of course), is "fake"; wigs as fake hair, fake boobs, body shaping pads, corsets, etc.

Nikki, if this were a competition CD forum, you would win hands down. You're that good. Love your glam. But one of the things I have always appreciated here is a missing dynamic. I've never seen anyone [openly] try to "out-do" or "out-CD". If I missed something, let me know. And Nikki, you're not doing that by asking either.
This forum is more intellectual and informative than titillating. More friendly than phony. The girls who post here have always displayed a remarkable honesty about themselves, their photos, their lives and issues. Love this place for the wisdom and fun it brings. Good clean fun too.

DaisyLawrence
04-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Seriously? There are pictures of men here dressed as women and you think they should be banned from improving the image because it is not the 'true' person? Do you realise how ridiculous that suggestion sounds? Maybe we should ban makeup for exactly the same reasons, it does nothing more than improve the image. And while we are at it, what about wigs?

Krea
04-06-2018, 02:35 AM
I have not yet posted any piccys of me here, but if/when i do i would not enhance them and try to improve the image. I just wouldn't feel right about doing that.
Eventually i would like to meet other CDers, so if i edited my photo's it would be blatantly obvious when they see me in person anyway.
However, if others want to enhance their photo's that's entirely up to them.

mbmeen12
04-06-2018, 03:12 AM
OK my two cents....miss nikiwindser. I seen what your talking about and sense what your trying to express. My suggestion to start a thread of your own and name it; no photo shop pics but the real deal me.....Then people who take doctored photos can rock out to what ever floats their boat.

//Kara//

DanielleDubois
04-06-2018, 07:26 AM
An interesting question Nikki, but as you can see by the responses the use of Photoshop spans such a huge spectrum it would probably be impossible to draw the proverbial line in the sand.

My iPhone doesn't take indoor photos as well as the DSLR I had back in Canada so I always have to adjust the exposure, shadows, temperature, tint etc. to get the photo to approximate the true colours and lighting. In this case I have adjusted the photo closer to what it is in reality.

If the edges of my breast forms or breastplate are showing I will photoshop them out because I find it distracting in the photo. Is that being dishonest when everyone here knows the boobs are not really mine.

Once and a while I will remove a bruise or cut from my frequent DIY projects but again is that being deceptive?

I have played around with digital botox and removed facial wrinkles but if I posted something like that here I would be up front about it.

I have seen a couple of popular crossdressers on Flickr where to me it is quite obvious they usually photoshop their head onto other actual female bodies or radically enhance their facial features. I guess that is where my line in the sand would start as far as being deceptive and dishonest.

As a few others have said I think most people on the forum try to present their best honest representation as possible because for many of us since we are not out in public or our wives don't want to see our female side this is where we can get sincere feedback on our transformation efforts.

NicoleScott
04-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Not a good idea for all the reasons already mentioned, plus it would be impossible, or impractical, to enforce.

Tracii G
04-06-2018, 07:59 AM
I seems common these days that people that don't like something think they have a right to tell others they can't do whatever that thing is.
I see it on facebook all the time.

Tracy Irving
04-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Maybe we should ban makeup for exactly the same reasons

Exactly what I was thinking. By definition, makeup is a cosmetic used to enhance or alter ones appearance. It is the analog version of Photoshop.

Krisi
04-06-2018, 08:11 AM
I hope everyone realizes that some people post pictures of other people as their avatars. And of course, some avatar photos are not of the person but a stock avatar or a place or thing.

There is absolutely no way to enforce any "rule" about using software to enhance photos and it's really not a lot different than using makeup to enhance our appearance. And what about masks or breast plates? Should they be outlawed as well?

My previous avatar was of my backside, unretouched but I did use software to remove the cluttered background. Was that OK?

There was a fairly recent thread about a software program to enhance photos. The posted photos were so impressive that I purchased the software and used it to enhance photos of me from the front. One of those photos is my current avatar. It's me with my normal makeup but computer added eye makeup and skin smoothing. Is that legal? Should it be legal?

BTW: I also taped my breasts for cleavage. OK or not?

Stacy Darling
04-06-2018, 08:18 AM
I think that my Avatar isn't photoshopped, I'll have to post this so I can look at it!

Anyhow, my thoughts just go toward those of us which haven't yet mastered our make-up and do wish to post a picture!

"I do recall smearing my first facial because I couldn't get a good shot!"

I suppose it comes down to the poster and their reason!
Stacy!

Micki_Finn
04-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Heck, you don’t even need photoshop anymore. Nowadays you can just download any number of “filter” apps that pretty much instantaneously do what we used to rely on photoshop for. It’s practically impossible to weed out touched up pics.

michelleddg
04-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Oh, good grief. Men who go to extremes to look like women probably shouldn't be too bothered about using software to enhance their electronic images. My $.02. Hugs, Michelle

Tracii G
04-06-2018, 10:10 AM
I find it funny and technically we are all fake if we are using that criteria.

Dr.Susan
04-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Photoshop or tons of makeup and tape, corsets, padding, wigs... It's all part of changing ourselves.

Shelly Preston
04-06-2018, 11:31 AM
Note this is a personal view

I can understand why people would use photoshop to try and present themselves in the best way possible.
Also some use it to disguise who they are and that is there choice

Myself I have only ever used it to alter the background. The reason being I want it to be as real as it can be ( yes you can argue its all fake) As someone who goes out regularly in public, I don't have the advantage of photoshop out there.

Any opinion on a photoshopped pic of me would not mean anything.

Robertacd
04-06-2018, 12:10 PM
I am not sure what the big deal is. If someone wants to post Photoshopped images that makes them feel better about themselves, more power to them.

Those of us who can spot the forgery will know they're phony, those that can't, won't.

AllieSF
04-06-2018, 12:41 PM
...should the forum allow the posting of photoshopped pictures? Or, in other words, should the forum expect pics to accurately represent reality and not allow uploading of "fake" or "doctored" pictures?

In all seriousness, NO, for all the reasons already given here.

Lydianne
04-06-2018, 12:44 PM
In almost all my picture threads, I have had to apologise for a beard rash. I think even guest traffic now knows what "unprettifyable" means :yucky:. [ Btw, I need to trademark that.. or copyright it. Whichever is correct :p ]. I once killed my at-the-time most successful thread by posting a closeup of said rash which everyone insisted they couldn't see. The thread died instantly which was a blow, but I couldn't have been prouder :straightface:. So that's my philosophy on doctoring myself. It's a similar view to Diane and Shelly.

As for what others do, I struggle to see how it affects my content :idontknow:. I don't see why I would get upset at another member enhancing their own presentation any more than I would get upset at them enhancing their car, for example. It makes absolutely no difference to my content :strugglin. Whether or not I have an accurate representation of them in my mind is neither here nor there :straightface:.

- Lydianne.

Alice B
04-06-2018, 12:51 PM
I am a retired professional photographer and would normally agree with you. But, this is not a photography site and reveling oneself is an individual choice. Many use charcters or other methods, or maybe rear shots or those without the face. It's all OK. It is about what we have to say or share with other members. Not how the chose their look, if any at all//

KatrinaK
04-06-2018, 01:13 PM
The reality is that the vast majority of professionally shot photos (NOT just celebrities) are retouched to a certain degree. Even my normal LinkedIn headshot was retouched. Flyaway hairs... blemishes... it’s become the norm. Maybe too much so, but that’s just reality. I may have a little additional perspective on this because my wife is a world-class retoucher. Nearly everything is retouched. So I say that if it’s okay for the Victoria’s Secret Angels to have their lip line cleaned up a little, it’s okay for you.

Teresa
04-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Nikki,
I guess it's up to the individual member to decide how they want to present themselves , mods can only apply the rules . I try to stick to unretouched pictures , I'm a great beleiver in saying this is the real me both in my pictures and how I dress in reality. OK GGs use makup and through certain circustances have to use a wig and falsies so there's not so much difference for me .

Also as a professional photographer working mostly before digital and PS , I had to get the lighting and pose right , The camera never lies so I had to learn how to bend the rules with technique .

Tracii G
04-06-2018, 01:31 PM
The Guy Vs Girl thread would be a huge violation then.

njcddresser
04-06-2018, 02:07 PM
I've written and rewritten my reply to this thread 3-4 times trying to figure out how to state my opinion. As an accomplished photographer and advanced photoshop user, I see absolutely nothing wrong, with using photoshop to produce the best photograph possible.

I wouldn't recommend using a photoshopped photograph on a site like match.com but if any of us want to tweak our photos, that is fine with me. In addition to all the typical edits that others have mentioned, I can make my boobs bigger, my waist smaller, my lips fuller, get rid of wrinkles and countless other changes if I so choose.

Think about what we do as crossdressers. We're creating an image of ourselves that is pleasing to ourselves. We put on a wig, we wear a padded bra. Perhaps a corset. All in an attempt to look better. Isn't this one in the same?

I'm sure I'll enflame a few of you. If I do, oh well. Get over it

Jackie

LilSissyStevie
04-06-2018, 02:15 PM
My avatar is an actual unretouched photo of me dressed. The banjo is a 1908 A.C. Fairbanks "Whyte Laydie" No.7, BTW.:daydreaming:

Jodie_Lynn
04-06-2018, 05:45 PM

I would love to know why this is an issue for you.

some of us do not have your beauty or make up skills and so resort to 'fixing' their pictures. Is that a crime?

Perhaps we could expand your idea: anyone who has had any cosmetic surgery or wears coloured contact lenses should be brought to task.

Personally I really don't care if people retouch their pictures. It's their picture after all. However, I do feel that there are already enough people trying to tell others how act, how to think, and how to live. And now you want to tell folks what pictures they can and cannot post.

Again, I have to ask what your reasons are

:hmph:

Lindabrown
04-07-2018, 01:11 AM
A really expert makeup job done on someone needs no to little PS( this is the Instagram Catfish makeup job that makes you look so much better).
I like Photoshop but I know the images may are may not be real once seen in person...
Reminds me of the guys that marry women and wakeup to the 1st time without makeup and they look totally different. they sue them and file for divorce.
Do not ban PS photos are Instagram Catfish makeup .
My aim is to be Fabulous!

Instagram Catfish makeup Boom!

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?257134-Who-here-Beats-there-face&p=4226310&viewfull=1#post4226310

DaisyLawrence
04-07-2018, 01:18 AM
I would love to know why this is an issue for you.

However, I do feel that there are already enough people trying to tell others how act, how to think, and how to live. And now you want to tell folks what pictures they can and cannot post.

Again, I have to ask what your reasons are

:hmph:

If I were a cynic (which of course I am not) it would seem to me that some may wish to stiffle the competition to increase the odds of winning. I put more about this and vanity, self validation and narcissism on the 'why you post pics' thread but that was all deleted for reasons unknown. Jodie, you are correct that there are enough people trying to tell us how to live and control us. We of all people should be grateful that we live in societies where we are free to express ourselves anyway we wish, not all parts of the world are so tolerant. In many places just viewing this forum could put you in prison. Live your lives people any way you wish and do whatever you want with your images. Just so long as you enjoy yourselves that is fine with me.

Jodie_Lynn
04-07-2018, 01:34 AM
If I were a cynic (which of course I am not) it would seem to me that some may wish to stiffle the competition to increase the odds of winning. I put more about this and vanity, self validation and narcissism >SNIP<

Daisy, I AM a cynic and suspicious of people's motivations. I truly try not to be, but my background & training prevent me from turning a blind eye. And I have to say that my first impression of the OP's motive was in line with yours. But I am willing to be fair, and allow the OP to present her reasons for her position.

If she dares.........

Tracii G
04-07-2018, 02:26 AM
As I said in post #24 some people think they have a right to control what others do.
Its none of their business how you live and what you do with your own property.
This site isn't a competition to see who the best CD is but I am sure to some it is because of their competitive nature.

redtea
04-07-2018, 04:59 AM
I think photoshopping your image is fine. It's a tool to create the ideal image of yourself rather than sticking with reality. If you limit people from doing this then they simply won't post pictures of their non-enhanced photos on here. Same goes for people who wear a girl mask to appear more feminine, It's all freedom of expression. Although stating that it's not photoshop enhanced could be used as bragging rights if you look really good.

MargaretJ
04-07-2018, 05:22 AM
I think most folk can tell where Photoshop has been used to enhance an image. I used to photoshop images when I first started on here, but other than to remove stray hairs, blemishes or makeup mistakes I don't bother now. However now and again I go to town on a pic and photoshop it, just for the fun of it. Who needs to lose weight, diet, and have perfect features, when you have photoshop.:battingeyelashes:

SaraLin
04-07-2018, 06:09 AM
In all honesty - what difference does it really make, and why should anyone care if someone "doctors" their pictures?

For the most part, this is pretty much an anonymous site, with users using fake names and not needing to reveal their 'true' identities. So if they feel the need to pretty-up their pictures, where's the harm, really?

as for me, I only have the one avatar picture, and it's NOT enhanced. I'm not a pretty girl and I know it. That one shot is about the best I've ever looked and it'll have to do.

The only reason I bothered to do even that much is because I find that I know it's easier to know who-said-what if there is a picture next to their post.
Having a visual image to associate with a name makes it at least seem a little more like someone I know than just another faceless name out of the many.
And while I don't post all that much, I figure I should also make it easier to see that it's me when I do.

Maria 60
04-07-2018, 06:20 AM
I believe I’m ok with it,I don’t understand what the person is getting out of it. Your only fooling once self, and maybe making someone jealous.

Queen Bridget
04-07-2018, 06:46 AM
I see no problem with using photoshop or filters to enhance looks.

I've worked in the media. Every photo you see of women in print media has been touched up in some way.

Helen_Highwater
04-07-2018, 06:58 AM
I understand the arguments about the very fact we alter ourselves with forms and corsets, wigs and makeup. If you then choose to go out then this is the face and body that the world sees. Hence for me I would consider I'd done you all a disservice if in showing myself here I'd photo shopped a picture of myself.

I'd look upon it, and this is my personal opinion, that if i hadn't the courage to show myself to you all, warts and all, then I'd be misleading folks.

This especially rings true for me in that I'm one of the collective that advocates the joys and merits of going out in public. If I enhanced my pics then others may think I look better to the muggles than I do in reality and be put off going out because in some way they feel they don't meet the standard. They're too far off passable to follow in others footsteps. It's only the gorgeous who can venture forth. I suppose I look upon it as telling the truth, the whole truth........ Honesty is the best policy.

Tracii G
04-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Maria I don't think you are only "fooling" yourself if you enhance your pic somehow.
You fool yourself if you wear pantyhose if that is the case.

Paula2
04-07-2018, 10:12 AM
I agree with Tracii G..
I never have "photo shop" enhanced any of my pictures...I still am using an old "net book" from 2007..LOL
I have a poor phone its a pre-pay "LG"
I have taken pic with mine and had my wife take them with her "I Phone" and its a world of difference!!!
sorry I don't have an example on the phone..Maybe I can when my wife wakes up..It is laying right in front of me...Neither of us lock our phones..Or care..I just trust her and will not look at hers until she wakes up :-) Saddly my old crappy computer still takes a 640x480 picture...This site will not support anything over 540kb??

Jenny Brogai
04-07-2018, 01:00 PM
People are only fooling themselves!

Tracii G
04-07-2018, 01:21 PM
I tried photoshop but could never understand it because it was way too complicated.
Portrait Pro software is easy to use and what I have is just a make up/pic cleaning up tool.
No matter what make up enhancements you do you still look like you.
Its not like you can add teeth, hair , a sixth finger or anything drastic.
Just a simple clean up tool and not much more but is a lot of fun to see what make up works on you.

Jodie_Lynn
04-07-2018, 08:14 PM
Hmmmm 2 days and 57 responses later......

I suppose Ms. Windser just likes to drop convo-bombs and run. I would have liked to find out her reasons for this topic.

ClosetED
04-07-2018, 08:38 PM
I adjust brightness and contrast all the time for my pictures. For many, i blur out the hair I am not allowed to shave that shows thru. But the real faked ones I had made clear they were edited for the purpose of learning what makeup changes might help create that appearance in reality. The body shape is me, at times with padding, not via photoshop.
But if someone choose to do that all the time, to whiten teeth, etc, then that is their choice.
And Sherry is a very wonderful member with amazing stories to share yet she is not showing her 'real' face.
Hugs, Ellen

Jodie_Lynn
04-08-2018, 10:44 AM
It is humorous that the OP mentions "artistic expression" as an out....

"Artistic license (also known as art license, historical license, dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, creative license, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes a euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist in the name of art."

So I am just supposing that if the OP should use an app to remove a festering pimple from her pic, that is OK. But if someone else should do it to remove an unsightly mole, that is a no-no.

Tracii G
04-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Double standards are commonplace these days.

Cassandra Lynn
04-08-2018, 08:06 PM
When I came to the various forums/support sites 9 years ago it was merely to learn; what I am, who I am, why I am, who you are, what we have in common, how we vary and so on.

To me that is done with words; in the guise of experiences, thoughts, feelings, and from those who have gained more knowledge thru counseling etc, etc.

To be totally honest, I really don't care what anyone looks like, and I have only posted pics of me once or twice and only on a couple of the dozen sites I have spent considerable time on. And I did that only because they were for people I had gotten to know well enough to call them friends.

I remember one gal who would show up once or twice a year at CDC.com and post elaborate, professional, make-over transformation studio pics, and then she'd visit several times over the next week or so to read the comments.

I never bothered to click the post open after the first time, if you can't tell me about yourself then it's a waste of my time. I do realize that there are people who are just anti-social, to go with the folks who are that narcsisstic, but at any rate I want to know you thru your words, pics are only a reference.

As has been well said here, what is the difference between all the padding versus the apps to enhance a shape digitally, or any of the other multitude of techniques used to change our appearance.

I found the avatar pic I have used for the past 8+ years, after being on this site about 2 months, and have stuck with it ever since. For the record, it is of a CD/TG person from Japan by the stage name of Izam, who was part of a band called Shazna......or something like that.

I left one site for good many years ago because too many members were always harassing newcomers, and openly calling folks cowards for not posting pics of themselves.

Funny thing was they rarely posted anything about themselves, or participated in discussion. Who is the coward there?

Again, tell me something about yourself, I want to know about you.

Cass

p.s. kudos to those of you who are totally and completely living your life out there, as the same person we see on your avatar.

Krisi
04-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Where the "real or Photoshop" question comes into play is when someone posts in the photo gallery and everyone is responding how beautiful or sexy they are and it's a heavily altered photo. That's a bit dishonest.

We have to remember that this is the Internet and not everything on the Internet is as it seems.

Kelly DeWinter
04-09-2018, 05:37 PM
But there are some massively wicked things you can do with Photoshop

docrobbysherry
04-09-2018, 08:13 PM
I don't have or need Photoshop as I Photoshop myself in real life! There's a BIG advantage to that. :eek:

U Photoshoppers only see the pretty woman u want to present in your photos. While I get to see her in my mirror, too!:tongueout

Princess Chantal
04-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Sherry, now that is funny!
Over the years there has been references to the backgrounds of some of my fun outings (mainly the steam train trips) being photoshopped into the pictures. People just could not believe a crossdresser would go out into the public eyes dressed as I do. I don’t recall the references being from this forum, though!
I just don’t have the patience for doing photoshopped pictures and respect those that make theirs with very artistic and creative backgrounds. However, I don’t really enjoy seeing those that touch up their appearances using photoshop. But whatever makes them happy, so be it.