PDA

View Full Version : Holding your own!

samantha78
03-16-2006, 01:30 AM
When we go out enfemme how many of us can hold our heads high and say we enjoy life and what we do and no one can stop us?
I do and my wife enjoys the fact that I do!

Jenny Warren
03-16-2006, 03:53 AM
If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it.

Jenny

ronda
03-16-2006, 05:14 AM
i enjoy being dressed i keep my head high when i go out but have to work at enjoying my self. i have to get out more i think :D :D

Karren H
03-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Bingo, girl!! If I wasn't having fun, I would go do something else.

Love Karren

Sam-antha
03-16-2006, 03:24 PM
If you do not keep your head up high when you are out, why then you will be read as sure as there is snow out there today.

Alexandria
03-16-2006, 03:43 PM
It's fun, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.

I always say there's worse things to life than crossdressing, it just sucks that I have to keep this hidden from most people.

kittypw GG
03-16-2006, 04:35 PM
When we go out enfemme how many of us can hold our heads high and say we enjoy life and what we do and no one can stop us?
I do and my wife enjoys the fact that I do!

This is why your wife enjoys the dates with you. It is hard for a so to go out with their cd especially for the first time and it is extremly important that you show her that you are not ashamed of who you are. If you have positive body language you will get positive responses and be a good date.
If you have negative body language and bad posture your responses will be negative if at all and you certainly would not be a very good date. Way to go Samantha. Kitty