PDA

View Full Version : She's the Man

Fainne the King
03-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Amanda Bynes looks great as a boy. And she's using a wig. Hollywood magic, or would a wig really look that good?

CaptLex
03-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I think if Amanda needs any help being convincing, the makeup people easily provide that, but I agree she looks great. Can't wait to see it. :cool:

Kieron Andrew
03-16-2006, 11:14 AM
does anyone have any decent links to the movie???

Casey Morgan
03-17-2006, 12:14 PM
ComingSoon.net has two URLs for the official site. I haven't done anything more than click on the links to make sure they're working. Is this what you're looking for?

ShestheMan-themovie.com (http://www.shestheman-themovie.com/index2.html)
ShestheSite.com (http://www.shesthesite.com/)

Abraxas
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Haha, yeah, I've been thinking I MUST see that movie!

JamieTG
04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I just saw the movie tonight and loved it. I always like movies made for teenage girls anyway and Amanda Bynes really looked good as a boy. It was pretty funny too so I do recommend it.
Jamie

Katrina
04-03-2006, 05:34 PM
I saw it and I liked it. My GF and her friend didn't like it as much, but I was expecting a cheezy teen girl movie, so I liked it.

CaptLex
04-03-2006, 06:02 PM
I saw it and I liked it. My GF and her friend didn't like it as much, but I was expecting a cheezy teen girl movie, so I liked it.

Thanks for the reminder. I still want to go see it, but I was waiting for all the screaming teenage girls to see it first. It should be safe now that Ice Age II is the number one movie in the country.

A big bucket of popcorn should go well with a cheesy teen movie. :D

Wren
04-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Well you really have to hand it to shakespeare for really enjoying the female crossdressing. With Twelfth Night, As you like it, and the merchant of venice.

As for Ms. Bynes, it looks like a funny movie. I've heard good things from my giggly GG friends.

sparro
04-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Well you really have to hand it to shakespeare for really enjoying the female crossdressing. With Twelfth Night, As you like it, and the merchant of venice.

Twelfth Night is actually a good Shakespeare play (I hate Shakespeare). It's actually a pretty funny read. I can't imagine what it would be like as a modern day version. I think I'll stick with liking the play.