PDA

View Full Version : a bit of a first

Molly Wells
04-09-2018, 03:59 PM
I am at my daughters house for a couple of days to help her get the grandkids to school etc while her husband is temporarily working out of state. I knew I would be alone during the day so I slipped a bra and forms into my suitcase to have a little girl time as I piddled around the house. So, today I am in my guys clothes with panties, bra and forms beneath. I decided to fix dinner for the family tonight and had to go to the store to pick up a few items. I decided to go just as I was, forms in. It is a cooler day and I was wearing a lighter pullover jacket. My breasts were noticeable but not in a major way. I went in the store, did my shopping, checked out and came back to the house. Nobody noticed or seemed to care. But I did get to continue in my feel good girl time...:battingeyelashes:
Molly

Tracy Irving
04-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Yep, most people care as much about what I am wearing as I do about their clothing (and that number is approaching zero).

RADER
04-09-2018, 06:31 PM
I wear a bra 24/7. No forms, but I can fill out a "B" cup all by my self.
I wear a lose fitting Polo shirt, something with designs on them. less chance
to see straps. No one has noticed in the last 5 years.
Rader

NancySue
04-09-2018, 08:13 PM
When not at work, I, often enjoy dressing underneath...panties, bra, with and without forms, & thigh highs, sometimes a touch of makeup, etc. when I run errands, shop, get gas, etc. I’ve received a few “looks”, but, no comments. Yes, It does feel great.

Beverley Sims
04-10-2018, 05:15 AM
Never underdress with a bra, but I do a lot of shopping as Beverley.

Krisi
04-10-2018, 05:53 AM
I used to underdress in a bra but it would sometimes show through my shirts and there was always the risk of someone I knew hugging me or patting me on the back or shoulder so I eventually stopped. Now, if I wear a bra it's with forms and presenting as Krisi, not Homer.

You wore your bra and forms in public and nobody said anything. That's great but it might not have been so great if you had run into your daughter or someone else you know well. You've got to assess the risk for yourself.

Molly Wells
04-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Krisi, I agree. In this case I was 200+ miles from home, my daughter was at work across town so I felt pretty safe in those regards. I did notice one thing to my advantage to not be too noticed...I was using a grocery cart I got from the parking lot. At my height (5'5") the handle on the cart was just about breast high, that and my pull over jacket provided me a little "cover" till I reached for items on the shelf.
I do go out as Molly and when I do I would never consider not being fully in female mode. I doubtful that I would make going out with forms in guy mode a regular event.
Hug,
Molly