PDA

View Full Version : Addictive behavior!

sparks
03-16-2006, 04:10 AM
Girls I was I thinking as I often do about this crazy little gift of cross-dressing!
I am always guessing at what makes littl ol' Sparks tick. Am I doing this as a side product of addictive behavior!
I'm very easily addicted to things! Knowing so I stay from the drink, gambling and Drugs! I know hard to believe I don't do drugs (have you read Night of the Living Tranny what was I thinking!)
Anyway I know alot of you are wondering where is she going with this! Truthfully I don't know!
Anyway where was I oh yeah addictiveness! How many of think you may be addicted to crossdressing as opposed to needing it to fulfill you!
I often won't dress for months on end than bang I have to whenever i get the chance!

A Sparks thought of the day! Brought to you by The Lycra company of Whola-Whola Washington!

P.s. I never want to be accused of being a borish fop.

Gemma Rhodes
03-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Hi Sparks,

It certainly is addictive and as you say, I too think this is a gift. Hell, life would be realy boring if I didn't dress. I tried to stop for 10 years but couldn't so I should know!

Just out of interest, have you ever been for a night out as a girl, now that is addictive. If you have you will know what I mean, if you havn't well what are you waiting for. :D

Take care

Gemma xx