PDA

View Full Version : extreme pink fog

Babbs
04-10-2018, 09:39 PM
I had to go about 4 months without dressing. the longer it went it seemed easier to accept. I did not like this. I got to shop, dress and go out last saturday and now I can't get dressing out of my mind... I have to get dressed and go out again real soon! The feeling is so strong now having just dressed and gone out. Does this make sense? probably not... just venting here not necessarily looking for comments...but feel free if you wish.... I love being a crossdresser!!!

Beverley Sims
04-11-2018, 02:15 AM
After a long hiatus dressing comes back more powerfully than ever.

Becky Blue
04-11-2018, 02:21 AM
Makes sense to me Babbs, some here seem to get stronger Pink Fog the longer they go without, others are the exact opposite. Me can be either or both usually the latter...

alwayshave
04-11-2018, 04:27 AM
Babbs, sometimes the need is so extreme. I have my adult step daughter living with us, so I have not dressed in a while, the need is so strong.

GretchenM
04-11-2018, 06:18 AM
It makes perfect sense. It is a pattern that is incredibly common. Many of us seem to reach thresholds where we get really restless. But at other times the dressing just doesn't matter even though the thoughts are there. I believe the foundation of the feminine identity is always there but may not be very active and then something triggers more activity and the internalized identity becomes outwardly directed and we have this overwhelming desire to express that identity on the outside. Some are intermittent, others are in the "much of the time" mode, and others are in the "all of the time" mode. But the identity foundations are all the same in a biological sense. I think you look fabulous - enjoy the journey.

NancySue
04-11-2018, 08:16 AM
The “pink fog” is a frequent visitor regardless of times between dressing. Daily, I dress underneath, panties 24/7, hose and bra often, but the PF still rolls in, sometimes causing a high degree of frustration, but I do enjoy. It comes with the territory.

Lisalove1976
04-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Pink fog sometimes feels more like a mist and other times like a SMOG where nothing else matters and I can't think of anything else, dressing used to clear out the fog for a while but as I age the urge to dress and become Lisa become more and more intense.

Queen Bridget
04-11-2018, 09:16 AM
The Pink Fog is always hanging around me. But every few months it takes me over. To the point where it's all I can think about.

I wish I knew what causes it. I've always thought it was some kind of chemical imbalance in my body or something like that.

Samm
04-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Does there have to be an actual cause for it? Or is it just part of who we are....

carhill2mn
04-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Oh, yes, it makes perfect sense to me. Even though I am able to be out and about presenting as a woman several times a week, I am always looking forward to the next time.

Auntie
04-12-2018, 08:11 AM
I had to purge two years ago because I needed money and rented out part of my house. The urge is soooooooo great the I can’t beleive it and I can’t wait to start again.

BrendaPDX
04-12-2018, 08:38 AM
When the pink fog sets in, it hits me so hard that I have put on a dress in the garage behind my car and just stood there to ease the feelings. Wow, did I really just share that?

CONSUELO
04-12-2018, 08:50 AM
This is a common pattern and applies to both suppressing the desire to dress as well as to getting rid of one's feminine clothing (purging). I have seen it mentioned several times here and also in the replies to letters to the likes of Ann Landers (or whoever does the advice column these days)

For whatever reason the desire to dress as a female is deep and strong and I believe it is so deeply embedded in our personnas or whatever you like to think of as your core being, that it is intricately bound to us.