PDA

View Full Version : Came Out to Sister

TiffanyMN
04-11-2018, 09:37 PM
I just threw caution to the wind and on a lark decided to finally tell my sister my deepest, darkest secret. I'm so on edge about how this is going to go because she is the first person other than my significant others that I've ever told. Expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Fingers crossed!

Sara Jessica
04-11-2018, 10:31 PM
If you are expecting the worst, why are you doing it???

Beverley Sims
04-11-2018, 11:34 PM
If there is any doubt don't do it.

KelleyB
04-12-2018, 12:31 AM
I'm with the others, this is not something to be reckless with!

MiniRock
04-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Yes, you might well be dying to tell, but the price can be potentially very high, although possibly the danger of being honest with your SO is much greater. My sister, for what it's worth, has never batted an eyelid. I knew I didn't even have to worry about telling her. Good luck.

Rachelakld
04-12-2018, 03:51 AM
My sister told me, it's what makes me the person I am.
I hope your sister sees it the same, best of luck.

alwayshave
04-12-2018, 04:51 AM
The only person I have ever told is my fiancee before we moved in together. I have never had the need or want to tell anyone else.

Jenny22
04-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Yesterday, in replying to a similar post, TraceyG made three profound comments which I've "paraphrased" to fit your situation:

If she is the mean,hateful, bitchy, tries to run "others' lives" type don't tell her.
If she is the its all about her in "your relationship," and you don't matter, deff don't tell her.
If she is kind and caring or always thinking of others, maybe "tell her, as" you know her better than we do.