PDA

View Full Version : CD's you look a celebrities and frequently photographed women

Lindabrown
04-13-2018, 01:16 PM
In magazines and TV but we know its just Photoshop edits because they really don't look like that in person.

You want to look like them but they don't look like that in person cause it's just an image portrayed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/the-43-worst-celebrity-photoshop-fails-of-all-time/ss-AAvtF3r?li=BBnbfcL

Micki_Finn
04-13-2018, 02:49 PM
Ok... what information are you trying to convey to the community? Or are you asking a question? There are very few girls here who are not aware that models get retouched with airbrushing and photoshop, so I’m confused as to what the point of this post is.

Kelly DeWinter
04-13-2018, 03:04 PM
Linda,

From this post and some of your others, you seem to have a low opinion of the CD community.

What makes you think anyone in the community wants to look like someone in a magazine ?

I think you will find that a majority of people are not interested in looking like someone else.

Is this your goal ?
to be someone else ?

Nikki.
04-13-2018, 03:25 PM
welcome back Reinasblack.

- - - Updated - - -

did you ever open your cross dresser boutique?

Rachelakld
04-13-2018, 04:39 PM
I'ld rather look like me, but quite right that what we see on mag cover is BS

Lindabrown
04-13-2018, 06:09 PM
Ok... what information are you trying to convey to the community? Or are you asking a question? There are very few girls here who are not aware that models get retouched with airbrushing and photoshop, so I’m confused as to what the point of this post is.

I put in Bold print to help you!
But we know it's just photo shop editing

Does that answer your question?

docrobbysherry
04-13-2018, 07:22 PM
I'll have u know there was NO airbrushing or photoshopping done to MY cover photos!:Angry3:

Tracii G
04-13-2018, 07:47 PM
I always wonder why you never seem to make a coherent point.
I have to read in between the lines and guess at what you mean.
What is your question or point?

natalie edwards
04-13-2018, 08:15 PM
Definitely! maybe...
Mariska Hargitay, Lady Gaga, and Joan Jett.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2018, 10:37 AM
This post has raised a lot of interesting questions, I am still looking for the interesting answers.

We all know about Photoshop, I think. :-)