PDA

View Full Version : Thinking like a woman

GracieRose
04-13-2018, 03:24 PM
I saw a posting on Facebook to the effect that if you ever watched a woman remove her bra without removing her blouse, you'd realize that women are more capable of running the world than men.
This infers that women think differently, and better, than men.
I figured out how to remove my bra under my shirt by myself, and taught my wife how to do it.
Is that an indication that I think more like a woman than a man??????:battingeyelashes:

Majella St Gerard
04-13-2018, 03:51 PM
I think your wife was absent the day they covered bra removal in 7th grade

Tracy Irving
04-13-2018, 05:39 PM
I never knew there was a correlation between the ability to remove a bra with a shirt on and running the world. Seems like a stretch.

Tracii G
04-13-2018, 05:43 PM
No it means very little.
My youngest daughter could do that at 12. She is 35 now and still wouldn't want her running the world.LOLOL

docrobbysherry
04-13-2018, 07:16 PM
U may have left a, "Think", out of your header, Gracie.:battingeyelashes:

Many of us, "Think we think like a woman". But, how can we ever be sure we r!?:brolleyes:

Gillian Gigs
04-13-2018, 11:01 PM
Funny, I learned how to remove my bra without taking my skirt off from watching the movie Crocodile Dundee 2. His girl friend does it to help bait a trap.

Undressing oneself has nothing to do with running the world!

DaisyLawrence
04-14-2018, 02:38 AM
Funny, I learned how to remove my bra without taking my skirt off

Pretty sure taking your skirt off wouldn't help. I love it when a simple typo brightens the day, it's these simple things that make life the fun it is. Thanks Gillian :)

Teresa
04-14-2018, 04:40 AM
Gracie,
I sometimes have to smile at these threads , I'm sure we have all witnessed a wife having a bad day when a bra doesn't want to cooperate with them , it's usually after they've been washed in a too higher temperature and the straps become twisted . Then if they know about our CDing we maybe accused of wearing them and ruining them !

April Rose
04-14-2018, 06:35 AM
Judging by the way the world is being run by men lately, I'd say "Let's give the women a shot at it."

Rayleen
04-14-2018, 06:57 AM
Every gender thinks he's or she's is better , I think we are equal.

Rayleen.

Stacy Darling
04-14-2018, 07:47 AM
I sometimes wish that I could think like a "Woman", then again I sometimes wish that I could think like a "Man".

Only to see how they think though!

I'll stick with thinking like the "Pretty One" between the two!

Stacy in the middle!

Beverley Sims
04-14-2018, 11:58 AM
I do get lost in the thought process often.

I am just mixed up I think.

Chelsea B
04-14-2018, 12:09 PM
However when I do wear something that laces/zips/hooks/buttons up in the back, for some crazy reason it makes me feel more feminine. But I don't pretend to know the mysteries of the female mind because of that. I'm not sure even God can figure that out!!!

Funny, I was thinking exactly this thought the other day, and I do agree. Feeling (and looking) feminine is all I can hope for, and really all I want. I could never presume to think that makes me qualified to think I know the nuances of womanhood.

RADER
04-14-2018, 02:41 PM
Funny, I do not want to remove my bra, so why should I learn how to do it with my shirt on.
Rader

SherriePall
04-14-2018, 05:05 PM
I have been able to remove my bra with my top on for years now. I think I learned it from either a Friends episode or an old Ellen one (before I actively fully dressed). Anyhow, how this all correlates is strange because if a CDer can do it, does that mean she is best suited to run the world? BTW, I recently rewatched CDII on television and laughed because Dundee stood there waiting for his girl to remove her top to take off her bra and was highly disappointed when she didn't have to reveal all.

ReineD
04-14-2018, 11:33 PM
Is that an indication that I think more like a woman than a man??????:battingeyelashes:

No. It's an indication that you wanted to figure it out and she didn't. lol

Cheryl T
04-17-2018, 10:46 AM
I can remove mine that way, but then my boobs fall to the floor and that's disconcerting....LOL

sometimes_miss
04-17-2018, 12:23 PM
I think if women were superior to men, they wouldn't wear clothing that laces/zips/hooks/buttons up in the back, LOL!

Just kidding, but in truth, I don't think there's any man on earth, whether a CD or not, who knows just how a woman thinks.
Actually, there are examples which will help you understand the differences in how men and women think. Here's a start; you can get more stuff to read in their bibliography.
https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Listen-Women-Cant-Read/dp/0767907639/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1523985380&sr=8-2&keywords=allan+and+barbara+pease&dpID=51bIB4uye6L&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

I saw a posting on Facebook to the effect that if you ever watched a woman remove her bra without removing her blouse, you'd realize that women are more capable of running the world than men.
I, too, don't think that being able to take a bra off is an example of someone's ability to run the world.

Many of us, "Think we think like a woman". But, how can we ever be sure we r!?
Start by reading the book above, or any of the rest of their books about male-female differences.

Gracie,
I sometimes have to smile at these threads , I'm sure we have all witnessed a wife having a bad day when a bra doesn't want to cooperate with them , it's usually after they've been washed in a too higher temperature and the straps become twisted
Yep, bras should be washed in individual bra keepers and NEVER put in the dryer.

Judging by the way the world is being run by men lately, I'd say "Let's give the women a shot at it."
Women would do the same things. Because in the end, they want all the conveniences of ownership of assets and money, just as men do.

Funny, I do not want to remove my bra, so why should I learn how to do it with my shirt on.Rader
Women learn to do it because they want to take their's off but not expose their breasts to the public at the same time. My ex wife routinely removed her bra on her ride coming home, and I've seen women do it while riding the subway. I never said a word.

That said, over the years I've seen plenty of statements here about guys who think that they are thinking like women, and then go on to write something that no woman would ever write.