PDA

View Full Version : Question about Transformation Service in Toronto

stef
04-14-2018, 07:00 AM
Has anyone had experience with Mascara-Canada shopping/transformation service? http://mascara-canada.com

I tried posting this in Clothing and Shopping but got no replies, but I'm not ready to give up yet. I've been curious about their services and getting a shopping/make-up/outing experience with this company in Toronto. Anyone have any feedback on them? Anyone try them? What did you think? What can I expect? I'm from Southern Ontario and I've never really been out in public other than some discreet sneaking around, keeping my distance from people. I'm dying to take the big leap though - just need that helping hand!

Thanks,
Stef

Frannie7
04-14-2018, 01:53 PM
Hi Stef: I am fairly close to you. I use a transformation place in London called lesada.
https://lesada.ca/
Leanne is extremely professional and does a great job. She doesn't have much clothes, but has wigs, forms and does makeup. Let me know if you want more info.

audreyinalbany
04-14-2018, 04:27 PM
I"ve never been to lesada,but I'm on their mailing list and it looks like a wonderful place

Frannie7
04-14-2018, 11:38 PM
It really is. I have been there 3 or 4 times. Once we went out to lunch together. That was my only time going out dressed.

wendy
04-15-2018, 07:34 AM
wow, the services and prices at lesada are very reasonable. Next time I'm ever in the TO area, I may give her a call.

Alyssa Lane
04-15-2018, 08:36 AM
I have always wondered about her and how good she was, right around the corner for me.

audreyinalbany
04-15-2018, 01:32 PM
kinda wish I didn't have to cross a border to go see her

Frannie7
04-15-2018, 10:39 PM
Audrey she is about 2 hours from Toronto. Maybe you knew that but just making sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Race You can ask me more if you want. Her prices have gone up since she started but it's a very professional atmosphere.

stef
04-20-2018, 10:57 PM
Hi Frannie,
Thanks for letting me know about Lesada! When I'm home in the summers I live in Sarnia, so London is much closer for me to explore. Many thanks, I will look into what she offers. It's not an easy situation for me to dress during my time in Ontario, so I've thought of escaping Sarnia for a couple nights to get back some sense of normality with a service.
Stef

Frannie7
04-22-2018, 10:34 PM
Hi Stef: She also has an Airbnb available for a very reasonable price. Something like $40.00. Even if you didn't want her service you could have a place to dress.
Spring has finally arrived here. Took a while.