PDA

View Full Version : The advantage of being in a relationship with a CDer

alwayshave
04-15-2018, 07:13 AM
My fiancee and I were heading to a wedding last evening. When I get out of the shower, she is wearing a little black dress and says to me the clasp on her pearls had broken, do I have any she could wear. I head into the closet and pull out a set of faux pearls. She says, perfect! Moments later she says, your panties match your shirt (lavender), how nice. Just had to laugh to myself. I know that I'm lucky.

Samm
04-15-2018, 07:44 AM
Neither of us wear any type of jewelry but our wedding bands. But I did save the day once by letting my wife use my make up brushes. That was a running joke for a while.

Lea
04-15-2018, 09:01 AM
My wife has borrowed two of my skirts and taken ownership of a blouse I bought.
I will joke with her she is lucky to have a crossdressing husband.

stephNE
04-15-2018, 09:32 AM
A while back, my wife and I went to a wedding and reception afterwards. I was in drab, but underdressed. When we got to the reception, she asked me if I had on panty hose, so I told her yes. She told me she had just gotten a run in hers, to go to the restroom, take them off, and slip them to her. I most always think I am the lucky one in this relationship, but once in a while there are benefits for her too.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2018, 10:21 AM
We share things but little is ever said about any advantages.

When we go shopping I do help her with bra fittings and other clothing problems.

Much easier to go into a dressing room as two women.

RADER
04-15-2018, 11:05 AM
My wife was always looking to borrow some pantie hose.
I always kept a few pair in reserve, and she knew it.
Rader

alwayshave
04-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Well, I don't have to worry about her borrowing my clothes or pantyhose, I'm 6'2 and she is 4'10.

docrobbysherry
04-15-2018, 12:15 PM
The thing about compatible relationships, Jamie? No matter who your partner is, there r countless little things that make being with them a joy!:hugs:

Count yourself lucky to have one of those!:D

LeannS
04-15-2018, 12:50 PM
Jamie I am with Sherry on this (Sherry well said)

Sometimes Steffi
04-15-2018, 03:38 PM
Friday my daughter had plans to go out. She's put on some weight recently. She said that she needs size 12 jeans, but only has size 6.

My wife has lost weight recently. Today, my wife put on a blouse, probably a size 14 or 16. She asked me if the blouse was too big. I told her that it was.

Funny thing is that I'm a 12 to 14 in tops and a 10 to 12 in bottoms. I could have made two women in my life happy.

Unfortunately for them, my wife pretends that she doesn't know that I CD, and I've promised her not to tell my daughter or let her find out accidentally.

Joyce Swindell
04-15-2018, 03:54 PM
The related story that comes to mind for me is a time my step daughter needed a pair of shoes that I happen to have that would work for her. My wife offered them up to her explaining they were mine that I used once at Halloween when we attended a costume party. (little did she know).

One other time a friend of my wife's we're staying with us for a little while and needed a pink skirt for something. I have a pair of pink skorts that fit her perfect. Explanation was they were my wife's but she had grown out of them and was planning on getting back to that size.

So awesome of a wife I have!

Elizabeth G
04-15-2018, 05:09 PM
For some reason they were doing portrait photos of everyone at my wife's work and she was trying to put an outfit together the night before. After many tries she looked to me and asked if I had a black jacket by any chance. Sure enough, I lent her my black Tahari jacket and saved the day!

AshleyWalker
04-16-2018, 07:24 AM
I recently rescued my wife with a pair of Jeans. She had a pair that she was wearing blow out and was forced to ask me for a pair.

By the way, she hasnt given them back yet :Angry3:

Stacy Darling
04-16-2018, 07:35 AM
Nice!

Nice little things such as this are all that it takes to make life more pleasurable for all of us!

lingerieLiz
04-16-2018, 11:41 PM
My wife and I have worn each others stuff from time to time. One evening a fried of hers was out and talking about a skit they were going to do. Turned out that they needed pettiepants for modesty. Her friend knew I CD and they asked if I had any. I said sure and brought out a few pair. They selected the ones they wanted and did the skit.

kimberly c
04-17-2018, 07:39 AM
saved the day when my wife asked if I had a black half slip and pantyhose, of course I did.

Robertacd
04-17-2018, 08:29 AM
I lone my wife clothing, even bras all the time.

Krisi
04-17-2018, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure my wife would say there are any advantages to being married to a crossdresser. She did borrow a blouse of mine once for dinner with friends but that's the only time I remember.

I was afraid someone would compliment her on it and she would say "Oh, it's Homer's."

Stephanie47
04-17-2018, 11:47 AM
My wife and I share the same dress size. If our marriage were to get out of the DADT state she could wear many of my 160 dresses and a ton of my slips. Same size panties too!

Jaylyn
04-17-2018, 12:06 PM
I can't say she is much in advantage to me but she does raid my "T" shirt drawer often. She wears jeans that I can fit into especially the tight leggings and jeggins type that I can wear. She has helped me with my makeup before when she was selling those U Nique eye lashes. I let her practice on me so that was an advantage on my side. ( I sound like we are playing tennis saying advantage on her side and advantage on my side) lol.