PDA

View Full Version : Has your wife ever Giggled because you were wearing something TOO Girly !

Robbiegirl
04-15-2018, 11:08 AM
Or something that was way out of style ?

Or does nothing bring a reaction anymore ?

In my experience when a woman has a huge smile on her face and is telling me i look ADORABLE, she is teasing me. Or says I look SIMPLY PRECIOUS

I must admit it is a bit amusing that so many of us wear frilly Babydoll Nighties to bed while are spouses wear manly PJs ! The exact opposite of what we all grew up seeing and expecting !

When you buy a nightie or party dress does she notice and comment ?

Beverley Sims
04-15-2018, 06:22 PM
I do get that a lot, it adds to the experience.

The most comment comes when I am wearing something ridiculous like a maids uniform or some other fantasy costume.

Dressing as a princess once I was actually given a lot of constructive criticism and won a prize that evening because of it.

Melaniexox
04-16-2018, 03:49 AM
Me personally , I am way more girlier than my girlfriend. I am so very much girly . My girl likes thongs but teases me sometimes because I have a biggw collection than her 💁🏼💁🏼 I also only wear them . When I get my nails done , I go for the girliest ever styles. She teases me about my choices on nails sometimes 💁🏼 Also my dresses 😂

alwayshave
04-16-2018, 05:59 AM
My fiancee always says I dress like a mother of the bride and should dress a little younger. She knows I like formal and girly.

AshleyWalker
04-16-2018, 06:27 AM
Not so much the outfits, I keep it tame when I dress around my wife to avoid exactly that situation, I know that she would, and in most instance I would probably deserve it.

She does however let me know how ridiculous my biggest boobs are though. She is always quick to say you look fine, or I like your shirt, when did you get that, but your boobs are too big.....

Asew
04-16-2018, 06:38 AM
I don't think so. She know I like girly and helps me buy pretty much all my stuff so she knows everything I have. When picking out panties for the first time, she pushed me torwards the girly ones when I was thinking more about logistics.

Robbiegirl
04-16-2018, 02:58 PM
I do get that a lot, it adds to the experience.

The most comment comes when I am wearing something ridiculous like a maids uniform or some other fantasy costume.

Dressing as a princess once I was actually given a lot of constructive cm and won a prize that evening because of it.

Yes I would love to hear some of the comments wives make when their husbands are swishing about in frilly French Maids Outfits ? LOL

NancySue
04-16-2018, 03:34 PM
My wife has excellent taste in clothes having done some modeling for which I have total respect and admiration. She shops for both of us. Her deal is..one for me, two for her. Sounds fair to me. Weve had to return a few things, but most are great. I aways ask for her opinion and recommendations. She hates underwire bras, heels and hose, which I often wear. She laughs and shakes her head when I wear them. I do wear nylon nighties and hose to bed. Cotton is her choice.

Cherylgyno
04-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Robbie. My wife use to laugh at my attempts to apply my makeup.
I have been blessed with breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. I have D cup breasts. There is a the friendly restaurant in the city that we like. I wore a quarter cup push up bra a shirt that fit my band measurement but not my bust. I was showing cleavage big time. A cis female waitress kept staring at my breasts and making mistakes and mumbling. She went to the kitchen and obviously told everyone. Cooks, dishwashers, waiters, waitresses, bus people and other customers were parading past our table. My wife chuckled and commented Where is the band playing the music for Bozo's circus. We both copped a laugh.
Not anighty. I wear a t-shirt and panties to bed. As I stated earlier I am busty. I was wearing a tank top and panties one night. My wife asked if I realised that I was extremely sexy like that.

Krisi
04-17-2018, 08:57 AM
At my age, "girly" has left the building! I try to dress like a mature woman so there isn't anything "girly" involved. I may sometimes wear something more provocative than she would wear but there's seldom a comment.