PDA

View Full Version : Found gold in my backyard today!

Nikkilovesdresses
04-16-2018, 02:59 PM
OK, I lied :devil:

But I have spent the last couple of weeks on my own and I've been able to dress just as I please - and that, my dears, is true gold:battingeyelashes:

Best of all I've used the time to lose weight, and when that happens I GO CLOTHES SHOPPING. Yay!

Still going through my Goth phase, so I'm wearing black leggings with lace panels on the thighs, and a black hoodie with a lace-up neckline and lace panels on the arms. I found a vintage Versace blouse years ago, pale grey with purple paisley, which looks great under the lace arms; black cashmere socks because the nights are still a little chilly. Still the only crossdresser in the universe who doesn't own a pair of female shoes though.

Earlier, while the sun was still out, I wandered around in my yard in a short dress and a thong I, ahem, borrowed from my wife, feeling the air on my legs...

My wife is ok in theory about my crossdressing, but I never test her limits - so when she's away it's totally liberating. I've been wearing a pink cotton nightgown to bed.

Happy Monday everybody!

Joni T
04-16-2018, 08:41 PM
I wandered around in my yard in a short dress and a thong I, ahem, borrowed from my wife,
!

You're playing with fire unless you cleared it with her.
Jon

Beverley Sims
04-16-2018, 11:58 PM
The Goth phase, yes I have experimented with all types of looks.

One day you will have to have that talk, it may get better then.

Deceit is not something that lasts.

Krisi
04-17-2018, 08:39 AM
My wife has told me several times that it's OK to wear her clothes. Once in a while I do but I have plenty of my own clothes.

As for "goth", well not around here unless you really want to be stared at.

Jaylyn
04-17-2018, 12:30 PM
I agree that some of my best CD times have been when the wife was gone to visit her mom for a few days. I can dress and play dress up all day then and is usually when I do all the experimentation of wearing the really girl things and my makeup over the top. I also wear a nighty to bed when she is gone. This is crazy also feel this way but I enjoy those times because it feels like I'm not being judged by her as not the man she wanted. At first I didn't feel that way and she was very accepting but don't think she thought it was gonna last this long.