PDA

View Full Version : A funny crossdressing story

Brandie.n
04-16-2018, 06:29 PM
This happened a few years ago.I was at work and a friend txt me wanting to know if i wanted to go with her and her wife (Emily and Crys)To a big halloween street festival a couple towns over.It was that day and they was leaving not to long after i got off work and they was dressing up.i told them i would go but would have to get a costume.I did not have time to go home and get my supergirl costume so i stopped off at a thrift shop and grabbed a black skirt,red sweater,heels and pantyhose.When i showed up at their house i borrowed the wifes (crys)make and changed.When i came out of the bathroom the wife said Oh MY GOD you look just like my mom.Skip ahead 4 months and we went to visit crys mom a couple states away.We was going out to eat and all 4 of us got in the same car crs mom sat beside of me when i looked over what did i see....her mom was wearing the excat same outfit down to the heels!!!!I tried my best not to bust out laffing.here is the outfit

Nikki A.
04-16-2018, 08:02 PM
Who looked better in the outfit?

Brandie.n
04-16-2018, 08:45 PM
Me of course

Kelly DeWinter
04-16-2018, 08:54 PM
Great story, love the pipi long-stockings photo

Tracy Irving
04-16-2018, 08:55 PM
Tough for something like that to happen again. Unless you wanted to have some fun, of course...

Ozark
04-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Who wore it better? LOL funny! It like finally getting rid of ll those tops that don't fit and givign them to the salvation army. Two weeks later you see a cute top and buy it. That night, while wearing it, your wife says, "I thought you gave that to goodwill?" DUH!!! LOL

Jaymees22
04-16-2018, 10:29 PM
Is that you in the outfit or Crys's mom?

Beverley Sims
04-16-2018, 11:52 PM
I was often mistaken for one of my girlfriends, I could have been her twin.

We did wear matching clothes on occasions.

Very unnerving for others at parties.

alwayshave
04-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Brandie, cute story. I guess you have good taste according to your friends mom.