PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes it's the simple things...

ShelbyDawn
04-17-2018, 11:27 PM
I live by myself so dressing around the apartment is no big deal. I figured out a long time ago that me trying to pass was just wasted effort(lipstick on a pig kinda thing), so I usually just lounge around in panties, bra with my forms on and a simple dress or a nice top and skirt.
So tonight I check my email one last time before heading for bed and notice an email that a package I was expecting was delivered to my mail box today. It's 11:00 P.M. and I figure, what the heck. I slip on some cute sandals to go with my T-Shirt dress and head for the mail boxes across the apartment complex. I did have two cars pass me but they were too busy looking for that last parking space to worry about me.

In short, I had a nice walk this evening dressed as I wish I could be all the time on a beautiful spring evening with a light breeze blowing across my legs.

It was just nice and I wanted to share with people I knew would appreciate it.

PS. for those curious minds out there who are bound to ask... the package was Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation Trilogy' which I ordered for my oldest son which I think is pretty cool.

Gardener
04-18-2018, 12:59 AM
Maybe a point if change in your life. Good girl you.

Beverley Sims
04-18-2018, 01:11 AM
Shelby,
It may seem like a little advancement, but it is an advancement.

Yes, get out more even if it is only to collect the mail. :-)

colleen ps
04-18-2018, 02:09 AM
the package was Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation Trilogy'

Now i am in a quandry! i dont know which was the one that i would have enjoyed most, the walk outside in a nice T dress, or getting to read the foundation trilogy again LOL. I just happen to have every single book/ magazine article written by Asimov plus all the tribute books. I dont think many people realise how many movies are based on his writing.

Actually, i think both would be just great for me.

Sherri_Christopher
04-18-2018, 05:17 AM
I've done walks in a neighborhood where my CD support group held our meetings. It was with a sister CD and it was in the evening and dark out. I remember feeling nervous, but at the same time, it also felt good being out. I remember the feel of the breeze blowing up my dress and how it felt moving my slip against my stockinged legs, nice!

Rayleen
04-18-2018, 05:54 AM
Shelby, I live by myself too, and anxious for summer so I can walk outside in my yard and gazebo in gurl mode.

Enjoy

Karen RHT
04-18-2018, 08:00 AM
Kudos Shelby, well done. Keep going to those mail boxes dressed as you please and enjoy.

Karen

BrendaPDX
04-18-2018, 08:13 AM
Thanks for sharing, it is the little/simple things that can give us the most joy. Thank you fro reminding me of just one of them. Oh by the way, I love the Foundation Trilogy. Take care, Brenda

Angie G
04-18-2018, 08:37 PM
You go girl. Maybe push it a bit next time Shelby. :hugs:
Angie

Helen Waite
04-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Foundation's Edge and Foundation and Earth completed the series, and tied together Asimov's universe. Not to be missed. Plus another trip to the mailbox as a bonus!

Shely
04-19-2018, 05:00 AM
I can tell you that the outings start out small and get bigger, until it's a drive somewhere and a longer walk with a more complete look. I think it's the natural progression of things in CD'ing. My first walk was, as a matter of fact, to the mailbox too. Now i have been out several times and am planning a shopping trip sometime in the future. Enjoy it!!290932