PDA

View Full Version : nice day or great day

jessa
03-16-2006, 11:53 AM
i was sitting here wondering when it is a very sunny and warm day out,do ou take advantage and do something you enjoy or would you rather sit home and stay en femme.How much time does cding take from you when it is sunny outside but you can't go out en femme?

Cheery GG
03-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Why cant you go out en femme ?????

c
xx

Jennaie
03-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Why cant you go out en femme ?????

c
xx

Yea, you don't own 17 pairs of panties that are too big for you.:lol:

Karren H
03-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Weather doesnt matter!! And in Pittsburgh we don't see the sun much!!!! But the poorer the weather, ie rain, snow .... the more female clothing you can wear. After all it is about the clothes!! So based on that I should move to Alaska where I could buy mink coat and be happy all winter long!! Hehehehe

Love Karren

Billijo49504
03-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Sunny or cloudy, wet or dry, rain or snow, day or night, It don't make no difference. If you're house bound, you will stay there. If you go out, you'll go out. I know some new at going out preferr night, but a lot of us don't care. I was to the grocery store this morning dressed. Nothing fancy, jeans and a t shirt, wig and day makeup. No problems even cashing my check, with his name on it. You should give it a try. At first it's a real rush, but later it just feels right....BJ 0.02

Cheery GG
03-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Yea, you don't own 17 pairs of panties that are too big for you.:lol:

Jennaie,

yov lost me honey......what are you on about.....

c
xx