PDA

View Full Version : Buying Lingerie For Your Lady and then trying it on First

Robbiegirl
04-21-2018, 02:44 PM
In your life did you ever buy Lingerie for your Lady with really good intentions and then find yourself unable to resist trying it on ?

I did this once with a really cute Babydoll Nightie. As soon as I touched it I had to put it on and kind of swish about in it !

Has this ever happened to you ?

BTW why do women always accuse men of Prancing About when we put on Silky women's Lingerie ? Has any one here ever pranced or even danced ? LOL

Cherylgyno
04-21-2018, 03:08 PM
Robbie. Quick answer, no. I am the size of "Big John", my wife is the size of a Barbie doll.

RainbowDash
04-21-2018, 03:26 PM
If I were married or had a girlfriend, and if I bought her something online, my first thought would be that it'd look good on her. The second thought would be how does it look on me? So I would buy 2 of them, 1 in her size and 1 in my size.
Also to answer ur question, they probably think we look and act silly when we get to wear things like this. Some women simply don't realize that they were lucky enough to be born women, so they've gotten to wear these things all their lives, whereas we had to wait however many years before we got to wear womens' clothes.

char GG
04-21-2018, 04:15 PM
by Robbiegirl:

why do women always accuse men of Prancing About when we put on Silky women's Lingerie

What do you do when you put on silky women's lingerie?

Majella St Gerard
04-21-2018, 06:37 PM
Prance Never, sashay maybe.

Billie Jean
04-21-2018, 07:15 PM
Guilty as charged, bought a black garter belt and black stockings for my ex and wound up wearing them on the drive home. Billie Jean

Sara Jessica
04-21-2018, 09:08 PM
BTW why do women always accuse men of Prancing About when we put on Silky women's Lingerie ?

Men generally don't put on silky women's lingerie. Gotta hand it to you, you are consistent in your projection of this thing of ours
on men in general.

alwayshave
04-21-2018, 09:41 PM
No, sizing doesn't work.

Rhonda Darling
04-21-2018, 11:10 PM
In my humble opinion, reindeer prance, we don't.

YMMV.

RHONDA

docrobbysherry
04-21-2018, 11:38 PM
I've found prancing isn't productive when taking still photos------:doh:

Stephanie47
04-22-2018, 02:20 AM
There was a dramatic difference in sizes when we were first married. This is something I would not recommend doing. Many women, including my wife, are of the opinion cross dressers buy lingerie with the thought of how we look in it. My wife suggested that sentiment to me and asked I don't buy her lingerie. It took a very long time for her to realize that was not the case.

DaisyLawrence
04-22-2018, 02:31 AM
Robbiegirl. I'm 53 and I've never heard a woman accuse men of prancing about when putting on silky women's lingerie. Exactly which planet are you from?

Jodie_Lynn
04-22-2018, 07:06 AM
If I were to buy anything for my spouse, it would be for her. If I liked it enough, I would buy two, one for each of us.

As for the OP's 2nd question: If you enjoy being a mincing, lisping, limp wristed sissy, then indulge yourself. Stop trying to lump all of us into the same closet.

Stacy Darling
04-22-2018, 07:48 AM
No! I have my own personal style and would never think of buying the same for anyone else, or trying it on first. I'd hold it against my dressed body to size check the item though!

Them taking it off and asking me to put it on is where it gets a little confusing!

Stacy!

Ressie
04-22-2018, 08:18 AM
I don't recall ever buying lingerie for a GF. But I do admit that I've raided girlfriend's lingerie drawers when I was younger. Lingerie has always been irresistible in my case.

Teresa
04-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Robbie,
I bought some stunning baby doll nighties for a GF before I married , she caught me wearing a black set and loved it , so we shared them after that .

For years I always bought my wife a nightie as a Xmas extra , it was standing joke with the family but none of them knew even my wife that I was sharing them . I always wear a nightie now and did so before I separated from my wife , I told her I slept better , which was true .

My wife has on more than one occasion said that we prance about when dressed , actually I didn't because I was doing the cooking and cleaning when dressed.

I also admit I love dancing when dressed I enjoy the dinner dances and parties our social group hold , I will admit I find dancing in heels easier than flat male shoes , OK the movement of the clothes is great .

Tracii G
04-22-2018, 08:33 AM
RG here we go with the projecting what you do and assume we all do it.
You swished so technically that could be prancing you know.
Some of us don't have a lingerie fetish.
I don't swish or prance btw.

Robbiegirl
04-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Sorry didn't mean to project for anyone. We are all a bit different. For me it is impossible not to walk and act a bit different when I am wearing something like a silky babydoll or lacy full slip !

CONSUELO
04-22-2018, 11:06 AM
Yes I have sometimes done that. Better yet is to buy two of the article so that you can wear your own version.
As to prancing; never!

Steph_CD_62
04-22-2018, 12:09 PM
I would never consider wearing any lingerie that I bought for my wife. My wife told me that her clothing was hers and I was not to wear it under circumstances, which I gladly follow although she does have some shirts and dresses I would love to try to wear.

Beverley Sims
04-22-2018, 03:00 PM
Men do parade around in their partners lingerie as a joke, it is usually done with the partners encouragement and a great time is usually had by all.

I did buy matching baby doll PJ's years ago but it was more practical for Florida weather.

shellybme
04-23-2018, 08:32 AM
I definitely have. I bought two sets of babydolls for my wife and I tried on both and kept one lol

LilSissyStevie
04-23-2018, 10:59 AM
I am sooooooo tired of these hurtful stereotypes. I do not prance when wearing silky women's lingerie. I cavort, frolic, gambol, romp, caper, frisk, skip and dance. Occasionally I'll mince and sashay but I only prance on horsey night when I'm wearing a bridle and tail. But, that's for a different forum.

Leslie Langford
04-23-2018, 11:20 AM
I believe the correct word is "walking". I have this on good authority from Bob Rivers as evidenced by one of his "Twisted Radio" song parodies ...;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbPy9zqWGcU

Ressie
04-23-2018, 04:56 PM
I cavort, frolic, gambol, romp, caper, frisk, skip and dance.

You're so naughty! And are you using a thesaurus?

t-girlxsophie
04-23-2018, 09:27 PM
I Actually was accused of prancing once but that was from my Mother when in an argument, to be fair that wasn't the worse thing that was levelled at me during her tirade (ouch)

colourmannn
04-29-2018, 08:18 AM
Guilty-sooner or later I would try in on! I don't prance, I do pose admiring the image in the mirror while caressing my body!

Alice B
04-29-2018, 12:39 PM
Will never happen here. My wife does not wear such items. I do and buy them for myself. Wife tolerates my choice, which I often (almost all the time) wear to bed.

Isabella Ross
04-30-2018, 05:57 AM
Nope...sizes are very different. Confession: I prance.

DaisyLawrence
05-01-2018, 07:45 AM
I got a new skirt yesterday and I did swish. I swished a lot I can tell you. In fact I'm a proud swisher, with the correct skirt off course. My wife said the other day "your just going to the freezer in the garage, not entering a ballroom dancing competition". However I would never prance, despite Isabellas confession just now. Prancing is for ponies, ladies swish like Ginger Rogers. Every morning I step daintilly out of the Aston Martin (knees together) spin around to swish the skirt and then with head held high walk daintilly away like Audrey Heppburn, absolutely no prancing, and then I wake up and realise it was a dream. I then recraete it for real from a boring SUV, not really the same but it will have to do. Always a classy skirt though.

Jeanettew
05-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Yes a few years ago it was valentines day and was shopping for my wife and bought her some lovely red lace Bra and undies and a red corset i got it home and was wrapping it up and the temptation was to much so put it on, amazing.

when i gave them to her she went and put them on to show me she looked amazing as usual but all i could think about was how nice they looked and felt on me

Panties4me
05-01-2018, 10:41 AM
I used to buy my wife lingerie for her birthday, Christmas, mother's day, in fact on any occasion I could, and she would buy me panties on some special occasion. This ended when she relised I was really buying the lingerie for my own benifit. Yes I loved wearing "her" lingerie.

Piora
05-01-2018, 07:50 PM
When I first started crossdressing seriously (I had dabbled a little on occasion in previous years, but nothing at all substantial) That Christmas, I decided to get my then wife something sexy in the lingerie department of a Sears. As I was perusing the ladies department, I noticed a mannequin was displaying a black garter belt, panties, and stockings. At that moment, I got hit with the proverbial thunderbolt, and immediately fantasized about how it would look on me. Up to that point, I had never thought any more about my desires to wear women's clothes. But that day, the floodgates were opened. I ended up guessing what size garter belt would fit me (turned out I was pretty close) bought stockings and black panties to match (again guessing....but they were a tad on the small side) I also bought another set in beige with bra, panties and hold-up stockings, thinking that my wife at the time would like them. Turned out she didn't really care for sexy lingerie, so they ended up stuck in a drawer in her dresser and forgotten about. So it ended up that I commandeered those as well. :heehee:

Judy-Somthing
05-01-2018, 08:34 PM
When I was 17 back in the 70s girls wanted to take wood shop, auto shop, sheet metal shop etc. so the schools had to let guys take all the so called girl classes.
Well all the guys singed up for cooking and no one singed up for sewing so the school bumped a bunch of us guys into sewing.
Most guys just screwed around but I got into it and was the only one who passed the class.
My wife says I should never tell anyone that I took sewing.

Well any how I got pretty good at it and I made two dresses for my girl friend who was a size 12 which fit me, and yes I did try them on, if she only knew LOL!
One of the dresses was scarlet red and her mother said that a respectable girl shouldn't wear red, she did were the dresses a bunch of times, it was pretty cool!

Asew
05-02-2018, 10:19 AM
I have never bought my wife lingerie. It would seem selfish even without the crossdressing aspect. When she was going through her closet and discarding things she discarded a shirt that still had the tags on it so I ended up getting it and wearing it before she ever did.

I am definitely a swisher and twirler of skirts. Some might even consider it prancing. My wife doesn't understand, and don't understand how she can't twirl and such occasionally :)

Roxy
05-02-2018, 08:14 PM
I'm guilty of both charges.
In my twenties, Before I knew I was a crossdresser, I would try on almost everything I bought for my girlfriends...had an SA make me try on a garter belt in front of her lifting up my shirt before purchasing it...she must have known something I didn't...I did give it to my girlfriend but took it back after breaking up with her.
Kind of a reverse situation now, my wife sometimes steals some of my lingerie because she thinks it looks better on her...it probably does