PDA

View Full Version : A whole new world, now

Jenny22
04-22-2018, 06:49 PM
Hi, my sisters!

I've returned from Diva Las Vegas as a new, very confident girl with the back bone to start being my girl-self and going OUT as one. Here's my brief recap of a long, fantastic week.

I drove to Las Vegas fully en femme, top to bottom, all the way around. I did not take any boy clothes with me. I was determined to 'own it,' and present totally feminine every moment I was there.

It started with valet parking, then the luggage guy and checking in. Wow! I really did it! No problems or negatives whatsoever. The first time I left my 24th floor room en femme, I knew I was going to meet a lot of normals. OK, just deal with it. I did, and every person on every elevator ride that week was kindly accepting my presence. In my male voice, which I always used, I'd often say hello with a smile and always got the same back. Everyone (only one exception) was really nice to me including those I was next to while gaming. All knew I was a guy dressed as a lady. I wore simple outfits during the day, but I always changed into something more dressy in the evening when a lady needs to be more pretty. As an aside, I had to use the restroom several times while out... the womens'! lots of traffic in and out. I went with the flow of ladies, in and out... Never heard a negative said nor had a negative look that I know of.

The activities planned and carried out by the Diva Las Vegas volunteer ladies were really enjoyable, though I didn't go on the bar hops or late night dancing... too old and I tire early.

Remember, no boy clothes! Now for the acid tests. En femme in a stretchy dress and ALL the trimmings, I gassed up my car, paid with cash from my woman's wallet, and used the Ladies' rest room. This was not in Las Vegas, but on the I-15 south. Next public stop was to eat. I did so inside the restaurant and used my male voice. Got smiles from my waitress who said I looked very pretty. I left a nice tip. I used the womens' rest room before leaving.

I got home at dusk, and slipped into the house unseen by neighbors. I became a little giggly thinking about the week and everything that I'd done as a girl for a week! I now realized that I could comfortably do the same in my whole new world, and I will sometime this week. Hugs!

biancabellelover
04-22-2018, 07:12 PM
That was a lovely story Jenny.

Michelle.

Stephanie Julianna
04-22-2018, 07:44 PM
I am so happy for you. In my younger days I would spend 3-4 day weekends in NYC or Provinetown, MA en femme with no male clothes with me. It never will get old and the thrill never fads. Simply enjoy. You earned.

Samm
04-22-2018, 07:45 PM
That's the perfect little story, Jenny. With a perfect little ending, too.

Rachael Leigh
04-22-2018, 08:15 PM
Jenny, another good success story of going and being yourself. I will caution Vegas is Vegas but with that said the confidence you gained will help you back home. I know it did me and I do go out an about without many issues because as
you discovered a great smile and not being nervous goes a long ways

DIANEF
04-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Great story Jenny, I'd love to do something similar one day.

CaseyAdams
04-22-2018, 09:40 PM
That sounds like so much fun! Too bad the dance scene doesn't start earlier, isn't it? I think that really should become a thing!!!

BillieS
04-22-2018, 09:54 PM
Awesome! You're an inspiration Jenny!

Becky Blue
04-22-2018, 10:29 PM
You Go Girl!! Great story jenny, very inspiring!!
one complaint here, where are the pics?

Frannie7
04-22-2018, 10:39 PM
Thanks for sharing, Jenny.

docrobbysherry
04-22-2018, 11:16 PM
I must disagree, Jenny. I found u to be quite passable. Maybe a little over dressed at nite on your own. But, u fit in perfectly with the other T's dressed in your cocktail/club wear!:battingeyelashes:

You Go Girl!! Great story jenny, very inspiring!!
one complaint here, where are the pics?
I have some and Jenny does, too. Maybe she'll post some!?:daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
04-23-2018, 12:04 AM
Jenny,

Looks like more progress for you.

Good work.

jennifer0918
04-23-2018, 03:45 AM
ZANG!!!!that's 'EXCELLENT ' in Cantonese. Ms.22 it sounds like the beginning of a whole new world.

Helen_Highwater
04-23-2018, 04:00 AM
Jenny,

Liberating isn't it? So pleased for you to have this new found confidence. I'm sure there will be many more adventures to come, just remember to stay safe, don't get caught up in the euphoria.

alwayshave
04-23-2018, 07:23 PM
Jenny, sounds like a great week.

Karen RHT
04-23-2018, 07:31 PM
I enjoyed your post Jenny. Congrats on your accomplishments and thanks for sharing. Keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen

Dana44
04-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Hi Jenny it was nice meeting you. Yeah I had on my denim skirt with a black top on the way home. I was seen by a neighbor. LOL

suzanne
04-23-2018, 08:02 PM
I love your story, especially at the beginning, wher you are determined to "own it". Then you went out and just crushed it. Isn't a fantastic feeling when a woman says you're pretty? Awesome!

t-girlxsophie
04-23-2018, 09:18 PM
Congrats.Its a wonderful experience being out in The world isn't it

Linda P.
04-23-2018, 10:53 PM
Wonderful! It is very heartening to read accounts like this.

Jenny22
04-29-2018, 11:34 AM
Thanks for your kind comments, ladies. I do have photos, as Doc Sherry said, but I do not know how to post them!!

To Doc... You have my permission to post for me, if you wish.

Alice B
04-29-2018, 12:31 PM
DLV is something everyone should attend at least once. Your story is the exact description of the first time I went and will never froget it and the confidence I gained from the event. Have been unable to attend for the past 3 years due to a variety of reasons, but it is on my radar for next year. Glade you had so much fun. Have to say that the bar hopping, limo tour and dancing at Paris is a lot of fun. Even for an olf broad like me.

docrobbysherry
04-29-2018, 12:41 PM
Thanks for your kind comments, ladies. I do have photos, as Doc Sherry said, but I do not know how to post them!!

To Doc... You have my permission to post for me, if you wish.

Your wish is my command sweet friend!:battingeyelashes:

Jenny22
04-30-2018, 05:01 PM
Thanks, Doc!!