PDA

View Full Version : Winter is worse

Jayne
03-16-2006, 12:47 PM
I have more need in the winter to crossdress than in the summer.
Is this just me or do we all find the urges seasonal?
I presently have a bra on under my sweat shirt so my wife doesn't know, it is a real buz. If i get caught I will be in the dog house.
I realy need to paint toe nails and slip on my suspenders and sandles to ease the urges but cant get the time alone at the moment.
I don't need to fully dress just undies.

Lisa Marie
03-16-2006, 01:06 PM
me to I only just about dress in the winter time. Its hard when you cant do this all year through.

sharifemme
03-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Jayne...

If I were totally out of the closet, I'd never wear boy clothes again! But as it stands, I have to dress male at work and around town to maintain my job, family and circle of friends. I do dress more in the winter and I do go out more in the winter. In the summer, there are so many other things that have to be done around the house, the summer place, and around town that there isn't as much opportunity. I get busy enough to quell some of the urge in good weather. Also, there are more people outside in our neighborhood in the summer and it's daylight longer making it hard to sneak out without everybody knowing.

Jayne
03-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks for writing.
I once thought I would like to come out and dress when I liked but if I do dress often it loses its thrill.
My wife and I talked deeply about this at Christmas. I was allowed to sleep en-fem one night and thought I could increase my time dressed when we were alone.
I was wrong it just upset her.
She feels I should not need to dress as often as I was doing so I stopped to please her.
I have not done so in front of her for over a month, so I needed to put on a bra under my clothes to feel good.
I must admit I did lose the thrill when I thought I could do as I pleased.
I realy need red nail polish and my sandles soon or I will burst.
I no longer feel the need to fully dress and try to pass as a woman, perhaps its my age (mid forties), but do need the undies, nail polish and shoes.
I may not be a fully fledged cross dresser, it may be a fetish, I don't know.
All I know is it started when I was very young, about 7 or 8 years old.

wendy
03-16-2006, 03:03 PM
for me, i find it isn't a seasonal thing but rather when I can get time to myself to let wendy come out and play.:D

If i had equal time in all 4 seasons I'd be dressing up equally.

randi_789
03-16-2006, 03:43 PM
I have no choice but to have it be a seasonal thing. My wife works for the school system so she is off for two months in the summer extremely limiting my time to dress. Obviously she doesn't know.

Teresa Amina
03-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Shouldn't it be Winter is Better? For those of us keeping a secret anyway; in winter no one will know if you shave your body hair. Go boating or to the beach in summer that way- think you'll get noticed? Almost time to start getting hairy now!:sad:

Karren H
03-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Not really seasonal but a couple observations:
Makeup doesn't run in cold weather.
You can wear more fem clothing and accesories in the winter
Some of us have to wear male shorts in the summer so have to have fuzzy legs
Winter = boots boots boots

Hehehehe

Love Karren

Rachel Morley
03-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Hi Jayne,

Interesting thread.....I've never really thought about it because for me it doesn't really change. I wanna be girly whenever I wanna be girly....which is pretty much all the time! :)

Paula T
03-16-2006, 11:34 PM
For me it is more in the winter cause there is so much to do in the summer one just does'nt have the time. It takes a lot of time to become beautiful (LOL):cheeky:

Clare
03-17-2006, 09:28 PM
As far as the urge to dress is concerned, it's the same all year around.

But the seasons do have an effect on my crossdressing. Take summer for instance. On really hot days, who wants to wear a bra? Or makeup? In winter, would you really feel comfortable in a dress and heels with legs exposed to the cold?

Ya just have to take the good with bad is my view!