PDA

View Full Version : I just don't understand me

Sidney
04-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Today is my wife's day out with a friend. She knows I dress and is accepting but doesn’t really under. I am supposed to be out and about running errands. When she left I was still in my silky pajamas, panties and bra. Three hours later I'm still in in my silky pajamas, panties and bra. Have gone into my bedroom four or five times to change out of my silky pajamas, panties and bra and four or five times returned to the living room still in my silky pajamas, panties and bra. I just don't understand me. I know I'm going to get beat when she gets home, not for dressing in my silky pajamas, panties and bra but for not wanting to take off my silky pajamas, panties and bra and do my errands. Oh well she is just going to have to learn I love wearing my silky pajamas, panties and bra.

Tracii G
04-25-2018, 12:52 PM
Well if she is pissed at you when she gets back I don't blame her.
If you were supposed to run errands you should have done so.

Shelly Preston
04-25-2018, 01:11 PM
I don't understand you either.

Do you have a deep seated need to make sure she will be annoyed.

If you had done the errands then she might be more understanding.

sometimes_miss
04-25-2018, 01:20 PM
OMG I hope you're not as repetitive in RL as you are when writing here! You don't have "silky pajamas, panties and bra" tattood on yourself anywhere, do you?

Micki_Finn
04-25-2018, 01:54 PM
The only comment I have is that I’m pretty sure it has something to do with your silky pajamas, panties, and bra.

Sidney
04-25-2018, 02:48 PM
Micki, I think your the only one who understood what I was saying, those silky pajamas, panties and bra just would not come off.

Sometimes, not one tattoo on this body and no I'm not repetitive in real life. Just trying to make a point.

Shelly, just trying to explain how difficult it is to go back from her to him.

Traci, finally got the damn silky pajamas, panties and bra off. Completed all errands and have supper on for when she gets home later. I do for my lady.

Shely
04-25-2018, 02:52 PM
That sounds just like me. I can't get away from the closet when the wife is away.

Asew
04-25-2018, 03:46 PM
A few months ago I finally accepted myself and I have learned so much about myself in that time, but I still don't understand me either.

My wife was gone yesterday for a good portion of the day. But instead of silky pajamas I wore one outfit for before lunch. During lunch I recycled a dress my wife threw away (for the second time, the first time I put it in the back of the closet since I wanted it but not out about my dressing). I cut off the skirt portion, added elastic and some safety pins I have a rough idea of what it would be like as a skirt. Eventually I will sew it up to finish it. The skirt perfectly matches my new heels and I just absolutely loved the outfit. I did not want to take it off. But my kids and their tutor were set to arrive before my wife so I waited until about the last 5 minutes before the bus came to change back into drab. You can see everywhere I went in the skirt since it leaves behind a glitter trail (how does one skirt hold so much glitter?).

Is the lesson to not get any silky pajamas, since apparently they are impossible to take off? :)

Cherylgyno
04-25-2018, 04:37 PM
I agree with the you should have done your chores crowd.

Sidney
04-25-2018, 05:02 PM
Cheryl, read my previous post, chores complete and dinner waiting for my beautiful lady when she gets home

Meghan4now
04-25-2018, 05:14 PM
I personally think you should be punished for taking so long to get to your chores.

Your punishment is to write the phrase "My silky pajamas, panties and bra" one hundred times. And no extracurricular actvites, or someone will mysteriously show up at the door, force their way in, strap you down and paddle your bottom till hot tears stream down your face and your mascara runs, causing your make up to resemble Alice Cooper.

No wait, that was a fiction mania story.

Never mind.

Sidney
04-25-2018, 05:20 PM
Megan, love it.

Pumped
04-25-2018, 05:48 PM
I wonder if the lack of desire to get the chores done was the underlying issue!

Beverley Sims
04-25-2018, 06:32 PM
I used to have days like that, now I just don't change at all.

docrobbysherry
04-25-2018, 08:12 PM
I don't get it, Sidney? Why not throw on something over your silk---oh, heck! U know!

Go out and do your chores and u never have to take them off!?:brolleyes:

t-girlxsophie
04-25-2018, 08:30 PM
I take it the term "I'm going to get beat when she gets home" isnt to be taken literally.But if so better hide the silky pyjamas,bra and knickers,she may have ingenious ways to harm you with them

DaisyLawrence
04-26-2018, 02:26 AM
Sounds awful. All I can suggest is you put on some silky pyjamas, panties and bra. That should help.

alwayshave
04-26-2018, 04:25 AM
You can't do your errands dressed?

Krea
04-26-2018, 06:57 AM
Do be careful because if your wife thinks that your CDing is taking precedence over other things her tolerance might disappear very quickly.

Krisi
04-26-2018, 07:49 AM
If your crossdressing has gotten to the point where it interferes with your every day life (and this includes running errands), you have a problem. Stop kidding yourself, get dressed and do what you need to be doing.

NancySue
04-26-2018, 11:55 AM
Been there, done that. I take my nightie off, leave bra and panties on, add forms, slip on some silky thigh highs, flats, a top, shorts and run my errands. Oh yes, a touch of makeup and perfume.

Teresa
04-28-2018, 11:06 AM
Sidney,
Simple answer if you love them so much and are so attached to them then go and do the errands in them ! Both parties are happy !

Stephanie47
04-28-2018, 11:31 AM
When I was newly retired my pent desire to wear women's clothing overcome me. Day after day while my wife was at work I did all the domestic chores en femme, even tending the flower gardens. However, I found myself ignoring or delaying my other chores outside the home such as grocery shopping. I finally satisfied my feminine desires and created a more balanced approached to life. Perhaps you can satisfy your desires by underdressing with unpadded bra, panty and hosiery under your male garb?

Sidney
04-28-2018, 02:47 PM
When I wrote this thread maybe all I should have said was somedays, we'll maybe most, I just really don't want to leave my she to be he. So to clear the air while dressed in my "silky pajamas, panties and bra" I vacumed the house and folded the laundry. After that I had another cup of coffee and typed this thread. Then I changed into panties, bra, skinny jean, a sort of purple pull over nutral blouse and black flats with out socks. The only errand I really had was grocery shopping for supper and a few more days. Shopping was uneventful and stopped for gas also with no incident. Returned home and put groceries away. My wife always for what ever reason calls me about 30 minutes before she arrives home. I don't know why, maybe a carryover from an earlier DADT period. When she called I started cooking supper, I love to cook, while sipping a bourbon on the rocks because I knew I was going to be telling this story and didn't want to offend those who always drink bourbon straight. You know who you are. So when my wife arrived home the house was clean, the table was set, dinner on the stove and a glass of her favorite wine waiting. So girls I know I have a gem and I deffinatelly pamper and spoil her. The rest of the evening was wonderful. All in all a great day.