PDA

View Full Version : Was you dated by a neighbour ??

Lucia
05-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Yesterday, by a late night walk, my neighbor approach to me and after introducer him asked me for date. I asked him I he knew who I was and answered "yes, but I prefer as you are right now". He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him what I decide about. I never had a date with a man and never have thought about. I would like but I am afraid to accept. What can you tell me ???

Jodie_Lynn
05-03-2018, 05:37 PM
He's your neighbor? Well, at the very least, your secret is known.

I would be very cautious accepting a date from this man, especially since you are not really attracted to men.

I would tell him "thanks, but no thanks." And do it in person, DO NOT give him your phone #!

Tracii G
05-03-2018, 05:44 PM
You know the man better than we do whats he like?
If you were a woman would you be interested in him?
Guys want sex generally so are you OK with that?
Just some questions you need to ask yourself.

CDTiffany
05-03-2018, 08:00 PM
No no no!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Hi Lucia :hugs:, Be Careful don't take any chances ! >Orchid...:daydreaming:...

TXSara
05-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Sounds a little "off" to me. I'd be careful

Shely
05-03-2018, 09:02 PM
First there isn't enough information here to make a decision. Do you suppose he just wants to chit-chat about CDing? If, as you suggest, you are not attracted to men, the answer should be real easy. NO!

chelyann
05-03-2018, 11:26 PM
You know the man better than we do whats he like?
If you were a woman would you be interested in him?
Guys want sex generally so are you OK with that?
Just some questions you need to ask yourself.

if you answer these questions and are still thinking about it , meet him in a very pubic place and see what is on his mind and how it goes and then see if you want go forward with this friendship ..

sometimes_miss
05-04-2018, 12:29 AM
As above, men approach women for sex. The romantic fantasy is female only. So if you want to be wined and dined and then have sex with him, proceed. Men aren't usually looking for scintillating conversation and endlessly telling you how pretty you are.
If you have no desire to have sex with a man, forget about it.

DaisyLawrence
05-04-2018, 01:00 AM
You forgot to tell us whether you are gay or not. Kind of matters really.

Majella St Gerard
05-04-2018, 08:58 AM
it's pretty simple, do you like men that way or not? if you do then go for it if you're attracted to him.

Alice B
05-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Danger Will Robinson

kimdl93
05-04-2018, 02:27 PM
ok....If you have never thought about "dating a man", but you "would like to accept", it seems you need to think about what you would like about such an invitation. And a second question to ask yourself, is how did your neighbor happen to encounter you on this late night walk? Just by chance? Not likely. So, perhaps he has know this about you from prior observation. If so, perhaps there was no sinister intent on his part....he may have known no other practical way to express his interest.

I also agree with Tracii's questions. What do you know about your neighbor?

Joyce Swindell
05-04-2018, 02:41 PM
If you do decide to go out I would meet somewhere for coffee to chat about each other and probably do it in male mode. So much info left out and so many variables.

- - - Updated - - -

And during the day

Beverley Sims
05-04-2018, 03:43 PM
As others have said be wary and get to know the neighbour a little better first.

Lucia
05-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Hi to every one !!

Thanks very much for your tips or warnings about date with a neighbor. I realize it is NOT a good idea. My dear CDTiffany said "No, no, no" and Shely said " the answer should be real easy. NO! " The others answer were also very valuable so it was easier to decide correctly. Thanks very much girls !!

docrobbysherry
05-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Lucia, u haven't mentioned whether or not you're interested in dating men? If u r, why not your neighbor? U know who he is and where he lives. That's WAY safer than dating someone u meet online!:doh:

Why not meet him at a nearby club , bar, or restaurant and see how it goes?

Alice Torn
05-05-2018, 02:08 PM
If you are in your gut, against having sex with a man, best to tell him no sex, just friends. Sometimes Miss, i am one of the rare guys that puts romance far above sex. I am still a virgin at 64, now, at least physically.

SHINY-J
05-06-2018, 02:13 PM
If you’re interested in dating men, then absolutely do it. It’s a great opportunity to go out with someone who seems to be accepting. If you’re just interested having the opportunity to be dressed in femme in front of someone else, then you might need to think twice.

Just based on having been a crossdresser for so long, I would feel pretty confident saying that he’s interested in sex more than anything. I’m not implying that he’s dangerous or a threat to you, but if you’re not even remotely interested in sex, then I would probably pass.. Again, I hate to assue that his primary desire is sexual, but it’s usually the case 99% of the time... I will assume something else, ... that you’re many other CDs in that you have an overwhelming desire to be fully dressed and accepted by someone—— and to have this opportunity has got to be VERY tempting! You even admitted as much in your post. You said to want to accept, but you’re afraid..

For me crossdressing is a fetish/hobby.... I don’t have the desire to transition into becoming a woman. And aside from sexual reasons, there really aren’t any times I just want to dress just to be dressed.... my dressing is always based in sexual desires, and always ends that way... When I dress, I enjoy looking and acting femme, but when I’ve “finished”, the desires are gone and I have no trouble going back to being a man.

Like you, I also only date and get in relationships with women... but after dressing for SO long and having EVERY women I’ve opened up to about it essentially end the relationship, I find that those experiences and the lack of women who accept crossdressing men, have gotten me to the point that I would welcome the chance to fully dress in front of ANYONE... even a man... I’ve accepted that’s the only way I can dress in front of someone that isn’t a woman or another CD. And yes, my desire to dress in front of someone is so strong that I would be willing to let it turn sexual in order to do it. I’m trying to honor the rules of the board and not get explicit, but I’m also trying to convey where my opinion is coming from based on my particular dressing desires and my experiences as a CD.

But you are neighbors,... and if you do agree to meet and things don’t go well, it could make things quite awkward. Not to mention lots of potential rumor spreading around the neighborhood- which won’t be good if you’re still in the closet. But if you don’t, it could also make things awkward too. He might out you based on getting turned down. Which could make things around the neighborhood awkward too.

I honestly don’t know. Maybe I’m making a mountain out of a mole hill, but it almost seems like a lose-lose situation now that the secret is out there...

I guess just do what you feel comfortable with and go from there. He gave you his number.. you are probably going to call him anyways to say yes or no, but you can also feel him out and see what he’s interested in and what he’s planning the date to be like. If it’s lighthearted and fun, it could be good for both of you!

It never ceases to amaze me how in this day and age, we still have to advise each other to “be careful “... it’s truly sad how CDs have to treat every encounter as though it could become really dangerous...