PDA

View Full Version : an interesting GG dilemma

BrendaB GG
03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I have been thinking a lot lately, what would I do if something were to happen to my husband (Heaven forbid). This whole TG thing has made it such that my life will never be the same, with or without him. I was even trying to explain it to a CD here on this forum, about how I thought I could never be with just a regular straight guy ever again, but i don't think I explained it very well.

But I read this post on Helen Boyd's blog and she put into words exactly what I was feeling:
http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/?p=702

I don't really agree with the comment she made about the slippery slope, but the rest rang true for me. My life is just so damn interesting now.

Any comments? Or am I the only 'ruined' person here!? LOL!

Brenda

Bev06 GG
03-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi Brenda,
Yes I know what you mean. But then I always think that if anything happened to my partner, I'd neva beable to replace him anyhow, even with another cross dresser. I do think tho that crossdressing gives you something really special and unique to share together. I feel that because ive always been included it makes me feel sort of privilidged. I know something that he's never shared with anyone else, its personal to our relationship. Thats got to make you feel kinda special hasn't it.
Take care
BEVxxxx

kathy gg
03-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi brenda...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Hmm, well I looked to date one when I was single because I knew, I just was CERTAIN, that with the right guy this could be a fun, exciting, and interesting life. And over 6 yrs later, I have to say I was right! yeah for me!

BUT>>>> my husband is amazing. I mean he is more than I had dreamed of. And he has me spoiled. No not in a financial way like I get flowers every day or shopping sprees. No, he has me spoiled with the way he treats me and our daughter and the way he is so freaking balanced with Amanda.

I read posts here often which scare the heck out of me. And I have to say, maybe it is best a site like this was not around back when I was looking, because some of the things I read are terrifiing.

I can't say that I would 'look' in the community if I was single agai if heaven forbid he should pass away. Because I hate to say this but I do not believe I could ever find anyone as awesome as him. I will probably be alone 4ever.:sad:

Aileen
03-16-2006, 05:10 PM
I hope it's OK for me to comment and this isn't just meant for GGs.

Hopefully you love him and not just his cute outfits.

Julie York
03-16-2006, 05:43 PM
CD B Team!

Lost your CD? Lost that huggy girly feeling?
Contact JY for instant replacement. All uniforms accepted.

:D

BrendaB GG
03-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Aileen and Julie, you both crack me up! And I welcome CD comments too, or I would have posted this in the GG forum. So go for it!

Kathy, I hear what you're saying. Tori treats me like a princess and I can't imagine ever finding another quite like her. Yes, she has gone further than many SO's would be comfy with, and I have scary thought days too. But what can i say, I love her.

Brenda

karen fox
03-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Hi Brenda,
Yes I know what you mean. But then I always think that if anything happened to my partner, I'd neva beable to replace him anyhow, even with another cross dresser. I do think tho that crossdressing gives you something really special and unique to share together. I feel that because ive always been included it makes me feel sort of privilidged. I know something that he's never shared with anyone else, its personal to our relationship. Thats got to make you feel kinda special hasn't it.
Take care
BEVxxxx

That just sounds beautiful. It has certainly made tears well-up.
I wish my wife still felt we could share it. As you say, she IS the only person I have ever shared my "secret! with. :cry:

Ellie
03-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only CD thinking this....

HOW did you get addicted?

What can I do to get my SO sooooo addicted?

hehehehehe

Rikkicn
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
This is one of the most interesting threads I've seen here.
I've never seen a duscussion of the subject and it's very important.
I've read similar comments from other GG's that suggest the same thing.
It would be eonderful of cder's to know that some women PREFER life ith a cross dresser and not just tolerate or accept it.
I have a reguest. I wold love it if those of you who feel this weay would elaborate more on the postives aspcts of your live with a SO or husband that cross dresses.
I've been working on a web site that's purpose is to present this life style as life enhancing and affirming. Both myself and my wife (sexologist, professor of gender studies and sexuality) have written pieces and it would be really wonderful to have writting by others expressing their experiences.
thanks for listening
and thanks for sharing this with us. I'm sure many were surprised to read what you have to say.
Rikki

Rikkicn
03-17-2006, 01:09 PM
I can't say that I would 'look' in the community if I was single agai :

I'm curious about what would stop you from lookng in our community. I was wondering if you would be willing to take a moment to give me some insight into your thinking.
Thanks for answering a difficult question

Rikki

sharifemme
03-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Brenda....

Your SO is SOOOOO lucky! I thought i had the same relationship with my wife shortly after I told her about me but as time goes on, I feel she wants less and less to do with my femme side even though she tolerates it. I know she would rather I didn't have one. She told me so.

I often feel she is not concerned about the possibility of losing a best friend, a husband and the best girlfriend she ever had.

Sage GG
03-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Rikkicn,

I hope this will help answer you, I was trying to explain the way I adore my hubby in a pm to some one. Think of a book, when you read it, black & white, one dimensional, you have to supply most of the nuances and color in your imagination now think of an IMAX movie all of the light, color, sound the story is larger and more vivid. That's what life with a cross dresser is like.

Sage

kathy gg
03-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi Rikki,

It is all very complicated to explain in this post.

Let's just say that I would hate to spend a lifetime comparing person 'b' to person 'a'.

I'm curious about what would stop you from lookng in our community. I was wondering if you would be willing to take a moment to give me some insight into your thinking.
Thanks for answering a difficult question

Rikki

tori-e
03-27-2006, 09:59 AM
Tori treats me like a princess and I can't imagine ever finding another quite like her. Yes, she has gone further than many SO's would be comfy with, and I have scary thought days too. But what can i say, I love her.

Brenda

Awww. You make me cry. I love you too Baby!

Tori

Kathycd
03-27-2006, 11:01 AM
What a wonderful thread and insight. To be honest, tears welled up form nowhere in reading the comments. Brings back a deeply hidden hope but sitll knowing that I will not expereince those wonderful feelings that others share.

Thank you Ladies, truely, you have heartned many, myself being one.

kathy *sigh*

Kimberley
03-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Okay, here is my nickel... with inflation 0.02 .

I cant tie or relate gender with my marriage or feelings for my wife in any way. No she does not accept my being a CD and yes that is a problem, but love is love and that is still foremost.

I can appreciate and applaud you GG's for your attitudes, all of you are exceptional ladies of that there is no doubt. But I really dont think that the acceptance of CD lifestyle has anything to do with our love of our partner. It may be an element of it but hardly the core, there is just so much more and I'll be dam**d if anyone can verbalize it. We can say s/he treats me well, but that doesnt nor can it express the depth of emotion we all have.

Love all of you.
Kimberley.

Cheery GG
03-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to agree with Brenda,...i could not imagine being with a scruffy, farty, stinky, slobby...beer swilling bloke again.......eugh !

Give me my beautiful soft skinned, long legged, hairless, kind senstive and amazingly gorgeous Lisa any day of the week....

Of course im not only with her for her legs.....she has a great ass too.....:lol: .

BethGG
03-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to agree with Brenda,...i could not imagine being with a scruffy, farty, stinky, slobby...beer swilling bloke again.......eugh !

Give me my beautiful soft skinned, long legged, hairless, kind senstive and amazingly gorgeous Lisa any day of the week....

Of course im not only with her for her legs.....she has a great ass too.....:lol: .
lol I know what you mean....now when I look at other guys arms/legs and see how hairy they are, I'm like ufff, I'm so glad my SO shaves his body!! When we first started dating though it seemed a bit "different" to me, but once I got used to it, now there's no going back! ;)

Jennaie
03-27-2006, 03:30 PM
I honestly hope it never happens to you Brenda, but if you ever find yourself alone, please call me dear, because I am alone and someone like you is exactly the kind of relationship I wish for.

Jennaie :be:

ponygirl2
03-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I also cannot imaging my life without my cd in it, it is not just the cding I think it is what makes up the man. I have never known anyone that is more caring, gentle, or concerned about my well being. Both he and she are my best friends. You would never know that he wasn't all man when in male form just as she is all woman when in her female self. All I know for sure is I also would be lost without these two people in my life. Yes I am spoiled by both and I love it. I hope they both feel that they are also spoiled by me.

Tamara Croft
03-27-2006, 05:13 PM
I can't ever imagine life without Tam, but if anything 'God forbid' happened, I can't see myself being with a 'normal' bloke. It's those little things during the day I see that make me laugh, Tams scrunchies wrapped around the lamp, her slippers under the desk, just day to day girlie things on both sides of the bedroom. I missed these things when we were apart, at the time I thought it would be a relief, how wrong I was.

LOL Julie Y, your too much :lol:

Penny
03-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Yes, to all of you lovely GG's. I believe you have a intamacy that few women ever experience. A special relationship that comes from being married to a CD. My wife and I share that kind of relationship and conversely, if I lost her
I would be lost. Who would I share with, who would I do for , who would I be
there for, who would I listen to,who would compliment the pretty, who would I cuddle with and who would I love. It brings tears to my eyes!

KrazyKat
03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
I hope that I could do the same as I did, look into a person's eyes and recognize unconditional LOVE, no matter anything else, well, I'm not too partial to drooling!!
Seriously, gypsykaren and I made a pack, like romeo and juliette, with pink panties on us both!!
Ops, sorry, dear, I owe u $10!!
Kat

GypsyKaren
03-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi Brenda

If I lost my Kat I'd have an empty heart, and with that I'd have no life spark. I would have to stay alone, but I'd always have our memories, and that would make me smile.

Karen

Elsie GG
03-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Many of the GGs have expressed my same feelings. My Dian is an individual with special attributes of kindness, gentleness, love, etc. I depend and trust her comments and beliefs. I can close my eyes, and feel her arms wrapped around me, and know the world is good. Our partnership is long-term. In my wild musings - I have asked myself the question - would I look for another CD if I lost Dian? I don't have an answer. I think the most important aspect of a relationship is the friendship and love and respect between the two individuals. The only thing I can say is that If I lost Dian, and was open to another relationship, I would not specifically search out a CD, but I would not reject a CD either. I just hope I don't have to deal with the question for many many many years.

robyn1114
03-28-2006, 02:06 AM
You're an amazing group of ladies, I hope your spouses know how lucky they are.

RachelDenise
03-28-2006, 05:58 AM
What lovely responses from all!!! I can't tell everyone how wonderful these feelings are, and what hope it gives those of us who are still waiting for that magic to happen. Thanks for sharing and giving many of us a glimpse of what it can be!:happy:

Flo's wife GG
03-28-2006, 09:39 AM
I have to say that I don't think that I would go looking for anyone else if something heaven forbid were to happen to Florence, cd or not. She has made my life so full and helped me to realize who and what I am capable of being. She has treated me the way that every person should be treated. She has furfilled my life in more wys that I could ever possibly put into words.