PDA

View Full Version : Weather getting nicer and getting out again in 2018

Michelle Crossfire
05-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Greetings all. Finally winter appears to have released its crushing grip on our area and the weather is finally getting more tolerable. Although going from one extreme to the other, we now find ourselves in the 80s in late April and early May. Whoever is in charge of the weather, obviously has a weird sense of humor. Anyway, got to go out this past week on Wednesday, and got to meet up with a good friend who has been unable to get out much due to her granddaughter moving in with them. But when we get together, our conversations get a bit weird. One item we were discussing on a humorous note is "if you were standing on the international date line on the today side, and had to throw up and it landed on the tomorrow side, when tomorrow came, could you then go to the doctor and say, i haven't been feeling well, i have been throwing up for two days straight". Like i said, rather weird and that bit always gets a good laugh.

Anyway, the weather was so nice i elected to wear a new red blouse, sleeveless, which i rarely wear sleeveless when dressed, according to my wife. It was supposed to rain that night and the temperature was supposed to be in the 50's by the time i went home, but neither happened. I had a sweater and umbrella in the car just in case. It has been a few weeks since i was able to dress, almost forgot how nice it is to wear heels again. By my count, this is the sixth time i have been able to dress and get out this year. I have had a few other opportunities, but when the time came, just felt sort of blah and didn't dress. You would think when one feels blah, that dressing would help, and it usually does, but because of my work schedule, my sleep schedule is all messed up. I get to sleep at work quite often, so when i go home, i am up all night. It can get annoying some times. Anyway, it was nice to get out. With the weather getting nicer finally, hopefully will be able to do it more, and hopefully with a few friends on a shopping excursion.

Michelle Crossfire
05-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Got another chance to get out in early April. The weather was still somewhat cold and snowy, but got to get out to Sears and have a look at some items. I did not get to stay this way very long. Got a call from the wife and she had a really bad day at work and wanted to go out for dinner. So i only got about 3 hours of Michelle time on this occasion. I was wearing a new skirt that me and the wife picked out, and I was wearing a new pair of heels in this picture. The top i have had for some time. Just wished i could have stayed dressed longer, but alas, it was not to be.

As always, input is always appreciated. Have a good day everyone.

bridget thronton
05-08-2018, 03:08 AM
I like your makeup - you look happy in you pictures

Beverley Sims
05-08-2018, 03:10 AM
I like your complexion, you do your makeup well.

I have weird conversations about situations with my friends as well it helps make the world go round.

I fly from west to east when I go round the world, I have done this about six times and I feel six days younger. :-)

Connie D50
05-08-2018, 06:26 AM
Michelle I agree with Bridget your make up always looks great, love your outfits, and you always smile which I feel we all don't do enough.

Tina Davis
05-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Michelle, I love the sleeveless top and skirt in the first post, and I want those cage heels! :hugs:

Kandi Robbins
05-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Glad to see you getting out and you do look very happy. Looks like someone visited The Skunk again!

Michelle Crossfire
05-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the input. Yes, Kandi, it is the skunk again. Tina Davis, cage heels, i never heard them called that. I got one pair online and one pair at Burlington. As for the outfits, i do benefit from the help of the wife many times. Always helps to have a second set of eyes to help.