Snookums
03-16-2006, 05:56 PM
am I the only one who wears a garter belt and stockings under her jeans:p

Paula Jaye
03-16-2006, 06:01 PM
probably

karen fox
03-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I wear tights (skin tone) under jeans but that's because my wife does not want me to shave, so I have to hide those yucky hairs.
The tights work well with a darker pair over the top though, when worn with a skirt or dress!!

annekathleen
03-16-2006, 06:21 PM
I purchased about 15-20 pairs of womens jeans off E-Bay, and I prefer just a sexy pair of panties underneath, sometimes, panties and pantyhose,
stockings and garters are reserved for my short dresses

Bobbie
03-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm with Annekathleen. A pair of sexy silky panties and maybe pantyhose under jeans. I like to save the garter belt and stockings for more intimate times or with a skirt or dress.
Love ya'll
Bobbie

julie lavender
03-16-2006, 06:36 PM
yes for me its panties, garters and stockings which are a must, with, above the knee skirts,or I suppose any skirt, or dress. AS for jeans ok then its panties and hose, whatever, lol hugs julie

Adrienne Heels
03-16-2006, 07:17 PM
I like control top pantyhose for one smooth line

Bridget
03-16-2006, 07:19 PM
If nobody can see your legs under the jeans...

Julie Avery
03-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Once upon a time I did that. Those jeans will ruin your stockings.

Anna Teri
03-16-2006, 07:59 PM
I just wear a pair of panties underneath my jeans.

kymmieLorain
03-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Not all that strange. I do wear garter/stockings under jeans. Noting wrong with it.

Kymmie

Missy Anne
03-16-2006, 10:20 PM
I have done it a few times also with 4" heels, but still prefer skirts.

Missy Anne

Paula T
03-16-2006, 11:27 PM
When I wear jeans I usually wear thigh highs or knee highs. Oh yes and sometimes even pantyhose just cause I like to:D :D and never tennis shoes either flats or heels:cool:

sparks
03-17-2006, 03:29 AM
Only when I owned my bookstore. Definitely right about the jeans ruining the hose! Be too hot in the mill! And the lumberjack peeing in the urinal l next to may get the wrong impression! OOH watch out over there!

Dragster
03-17-2006, 07:07 AM
You're not the only one Snookums. I love the tug on the garters, so it's stockings for me rather than pantyhose. When I can (I've yet to have the "big chat" with my wife), I've gone out underdressed, and the feeling of the stockings under jeans, or any trousers, is fantastic, isn't it!

Tony

Maureen Henley
03-17-2006, 07:18 AM
I go for LLPG and stockings , rather than garter belt, under jeans or pants.

DonnaT
03-17-2006, 07:21 AM
I will every once in a while, just to feel a little naughty.

genie
03-17-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi, girls.
For me, it's always suspender belt, stockings and g-string.
Can't help it, just love the feeling of the stockings on my legs - the feel of the suspender straps on my thighs and the lovely bareness of my bottom caressed by the jeans or, skirt.
As a bonus, the coolness of the night breeze up under a short skirt or mini, is just simply divine!
That's enough, I'll get carried away soon!!!

Brianne
03-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I only wear stockings and a garter belt under my jeans when I know that later I'll be taking them off and want to look sexy for my partner.

feeling sexy right now,
Brianne:battingeyelashes:

Krystal Lee
03-17-2006, 10:27 AM
I find the thrill of wearing a garter belt or girdle and stockings to be quite a thrill. Something about someone spying the outline of the garters I think.

Just the feeling of the combination is delicious and a little bit naughty.

Hugs Krystal.

wendy
03-17-2006, 10:43 AM
before my first purge, i did own a white and black garter, with matching stockings. And yes, i've wore those plus jeans a few times.:happy:

Delisa
03-17-2006, 10:45 AM
I love to wear a garter belt and nylons and do wear them under jeans if I am going some place special. However most of the time I wear panty hose and panties under jeans and save my nylons and garter belt for when I am weaing a dress or skirt.

I agree with the other girls that it is exciting to wear a garter belt and nylons and then watch and see if anyone sees the outline of the garters under your cloths. It is especialy exciting for me if another women notices that I am wearing them.

Delisa

Billijo49504
03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
If I feel lazy, I wear thigh highs, which is most of the time. Some times knee highs. I do like the feel of nylons and garter belt. But NEVER will wear pantyhose.:eek: They keep the top of my boots from rubbing on my legs.:thumbsup: So for me, they do serve a purpose. Especially under jeans....BJ

kittypw GG
03-17-2006, 11:01 AM
Genetic women who graduated in the late sixties to earily seventies wore pantyhose under jeans but now it is considered old fashioned. Most of us gg's really don't like pantyhose. I still do enjoy garters and stockings but do not wear them under my jeans. Kitty